Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Journey Continues Again.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:52 pm

DangerSight nodded "Great" she said flatly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:14 am

Tawnypaw stretched her paws in front of her as she lay on her back. "I wonder how everyone is at home." She mewed quietly, admiring the ceiling of the Twilight's den.

Jupiternose licked Tawnypaw on the head. "I am sure they will be fine." She said in a motherly, loving tone.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 pm

DangerSight looked up at the stars "Warfang, SilverMoon, IceHeart, protect us." she whispered to SilverPelt above.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Jupiternose curled up and went to sleep.

Tawnypaw looked at the stars as well.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Twilight walked up to Dangersight and Tawneypaw "Go to sleep young ones" she said softly, sounding like a mother in a kit's memories, sweet, and understanding.
Twilight gently led DangerSight to her bed "Face your dreams DangerSight, you are as important in this journey as much as Tawneypaw is as important to JupiterNose" she said reasuringly. Twilight's pure white fur shone in the midnight light "Just make it known what side you are in, their side, or Lily's." she said, swaying her tail, checking on each of the cats "Have a good night cats sent by the great and powerful StarClan." Twilight said and went into her own den.

Dangersight nodded to Twilight's words, wonedering If they would cone In handy.
DangerSight set up her bed, dreading the horrid dreams she knew that would come inside of her head, now understanding why she was Called DangerSight. She swollowed her fear and lied down to sleep, she curled her black tail around her body. Dangersight then started to have the dreams she feared. Her black ears twitched, a growl came from her mouth, and her claws were exstended to their full, Stunning length. DangerSight saw a cougher, but with eyes likecats, DangerSight saw a misty figure of a pure white cat inside of the couger, a cat known by the name of Lily, Lily of Rouges, she was DangerSight's secret enemy, she was known by all cats as the beautiful, and the war-like cat of the towns. DangerSight, in her mind, had the most beautiful, black glossy, pelt, stunning, gold/red eyes, shining, pure white fangs, and long, razor black claws, Lily taunted her, telling her that no one loved her, everyone was scared of her, worried she was to dangerous, Lily wanted DangerSight to join her. And DangerSight was even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:40 am

While the others slept, Floatfire slipped out of the den and walked far up, his legs leading him and his mind letting anything happen. He continued to walk until he came to a fresh place where the scent of water filled his nose. He dared to walk closer to the scent but fell, with a thud he found himself in a inclosed place of rock where dens lay around like a camp. 'Like Silverclan camp.' He thought and continued to explore the stone hallow.
(Muwahaha, yus, I like the Thunderclan stonehallow in the books sooo...)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Jupiternose twitched in her sleep.

Tawnypaw opened an eye and yawned quietly. 'Hm... I honestly dont dream enough...' She thought, curling back up tightly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Dangersight twitched.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Tawnypaw woke up again. This time she yawned and looked around. "Its so peaceful at night..." She mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:29 pm

DangerSight woke up, panting "I wish." she mummbled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Tawnypaw flicked her ear. "What do you mean?" She asked quietly, not wanting to wake up the pregnant Jupiternose.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:34 pm

"The stars torture me with visions, so, Im not so pleased." DangerSight responded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:57 am

Tawnypaw nodded. "Have you tried thinking of sweet things before you slept?" She asked, licking her paw.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:37 pm

"Yeah, I have, but I think my brain knows I'm not a sweet cat" DangerSight sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Tawnypaw purred sympathetically. "Dont worry, they should go away." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:26 pm

DangerSight mummbled a negitive responce.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Jupiternose yawned and looked up. "Hey, I got bigger!" She purred loudly. "Gosh, sometimes I wonder if I am going to have fifty kits!" She mewed.

Tawnypaw purred with a laugh as a response.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:53 pm

DangerSight smiled "I hope not! I don't think I can handle fifty kits!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:10 am

"Neither could I!" Jupiternose purred.

Tawnypaw went on licking her fur.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:54 am

Iceheart appeared. "Territories are here, Floatfire is exploring them now, he has discovered Silverclan territory now he is in what he believes should be Warclan territory, but he needs a Warclan cat to approve his thought."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Jupiternose nodded to Dangersight. "She is the she-cat to do it." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:35 pm

DangerSight nodded "Very well" she meowed coldly and went to see FloatFire.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:37 pm

"Thank you, Dangersight!" Jupiternose called after the she-cat.

Tawnypaw stretched. "I wanna eat something. Ill go catch us each a fat, juicy rabbit!" Tawnypaw exclaimed, dashing out of the cave.

Jupiternose purred. 'When this is all over, I want to remain friends, Tawnypaw...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:09 pm

DangerSight came into the den, the ice over her heart had returned to it's fullest, worry was in her golden eyes. DangerSight had always admired Jupiternose, like a kit to a great leader, she found her special someone, but yet, She herself had not. DangerSight growled to herself that she didn't need anyone besides JupiterNose. Her long 'bangs' in came in front of her face as her head came down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:59 am

"Well, how was it, Dangersight?" Jupiternose asked, moving over to sit beside Dangersight, a dumb smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey Continues Again.
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next