Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Onewhisker's Journey Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Onewhisker's Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Onewhisker stopped to eat the vole he had taken from the fresh-kill pile at a small, abandoned twoleg nest that smelled faintly of her mother and father. It was many, many moons ago. He had searched around for foxes or badgers, and he found nothing but the scent of many cats that had met hear seasons before. He gulped down the vole in a few famished bites. "This journey is going to be hard...." Onewhisker meowed out loud to himself.

Last edited by SilverMoon on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:40 pm

A white rough with a speckled flank sniffed a cat, he walked to the cat and leaped in front of him. "Who are you?" He growled, circling him.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Onewhisker turned his head, not letting the white cat get out of his sight. "I am Onewhisker of WarClan. I am on my way to find a missing friend of mine." He meowed calmly, though the tip of his tail was slightly fuzzed at the sudden encounter.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:45 pm

The cat lefted his head. "Is that so? Your looking for Sky arn't you?" He asked. "I know where she is, but it's a long way from here. Names Bider by the way." Bider sniffed Onewhisker.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Onewhisker was instantly interested. "How did you know I was looking for a cat named Sky?" He asked, not looking suspicious of the cat, just utterly interested. He gave Bider a good sniff. "Good to meet you, by the way." He added.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:49 pm

"Same to you," Bider nodded. "anyway, I saw her here and there, listened in on her talking, I guessed when you said you were looking for a friend I figured it was her."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:52 pm

"You figured right. But, I am already exhausted, and still a bit hungry." He settled himself down inside the twoleg nest and made a bed of moss and feathers. "So, what is your story?" Onewhisker asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Bider sighed. "Long story short, got captured by twolegs, got made into a kittypet, eascaped and came here to live."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Onewhisker nodded. "I see. There is plenty of prey here, right?" He asked.

(The old abandoned nest has now been moved to just outside WarClan territory xD)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Bider shruged. "Dunno, I don't stay in the same place long, in fact I just got here."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:00 pm

"Ah, I see. Well, why dont we hunt for some prey? It would help us relax and settle in for the night." Onewhisker suggested, seeing the logic in his suggestion and hoping Bider did too.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Bider shook his head. "Nah, I just ate."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Onewhisker felt embarassed but nodded. "I will be back soon." He promised.

(-dramatic music as a beautiful she-kitty-pet enters-)

"Um, hello? I-I heard voices while walking through the forest." Delicately the she-cat who kept the voice pressed a paw onto the floor. She had a light blue collar on without a tag. She slowly poked her head inside and jumped back as Onewhisker almost rammed into her. "Eek!" She mewled, not very loud but loud enough.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Bider raised an eyebrow. "Hubba hubba..." He leaned up on the side of the kittypet. "Well...Ello there sweet thing."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:32 pm

The she-cat backed away, her yellow eyes full of fear. "Please dont hurt me." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:35 pm

"Well...Why would I do that now?" Bider winked and put on a phoney grin.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 pm

The small she-cat stood up again, her tail twitching. "You mean you wont hurt me?" She asked.

Onewhisker shook his head. "The stories that Forest Cat's eat live rabbits and sharpen their claws on old bones arent real, I can assure you." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:39 pm

"Besides, I'm no clan cat, I'm a rough, and a lonely one at that..." Biders eyes locked onto the cat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:42 pm

The small she-cat walked forward and sniffed them both curiously with her red nose. "You smell like you two have traveled from far off.." She mewed, her eyes growing wide with wonder and curiocity.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Bider didn't reply, he slowly walked around the she-cat. "Yep, I went up and down and left and right, nothin' really intresting." He looked at the she-cat. "Ya got a mate?" He said quickly, his eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Onewhisker held back a gasp of suprise, he would never have asked Sky so fast! Instead, he calmly looked at the two.

Asia closed her eyes and shook her head. When she opened them again, a bile rose in her throat. "The tom I was supposed to be married to was hit by a car on his way to come and get me. His owners dont put him in a box like mine do me, they walk let him walk freely." She sighed. "I didnt really love him, we were supposed to produce a healthy litter of kittens that were all Trukish Van. The she-cats in my neighborhood often told me that it was my destiny to get married, as they all were. Then I ran away and found myself in the forest." She let out a loud purr. "Then I met you two. My name is Asia, pleased to meet your accuantience." She added, sniffing Onewhisker.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:51 pm

"I have no idea what you said, I just understand 'mate' 'hit' and 'met you two'." Bider grinned. "So...Do you have a mate?" He asked, his mouth stupidly hanging open.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Asia turned on Bider, her eyes dark. Though her claws were sheathed, she hissed furiously and slapped him in the jaw. "Close your mouth, you gaping fur-ball!" She spat. "Honestly, toms can be the stupidest cats around." She sighed, looking appologetically at Onewhisker and turning back to Bider. "No, I dont." She replied, answering his question and turning away with a snort.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:58 pm

The slap of Asia made Bider spin and hit the floor. "Wait what?" He looked up and saw Asia. "Hi! Do you have a mate?" He grinned idioticly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Onewhisker intercepted as Asia flew another blow at him, this time her claws unsheathed. "Excuse my friend, he really likes the ladies I am sure." Onewhisker said.

Asia snorted. "Stupid toms!" She purred, pulling Bider up to face her by his scruff. "No, I have no mate. Do youu unndeeerrrstttannndddd??" Asia said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onewhisker's Journey Begins   Onewhisker's Journey Begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onewhisker's Journey Begins
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next