Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Journey Continues

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The Journey Continues Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Floatfire and Sheepfur walked on. "Sheepfur screamed as she tumbled down a large and deep hole in the ground.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Tawnypaw climed after Sheepfur. "Everything okay down there?" She yowled.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 pm

DangerSpirit limped behind them.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Jupiternose walked over and pulled Sheepfur out. "You okay?" She asked, pulling Tawnypaw out.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Sheepfur broke her neck, there she died.
Floatfire watched, shock, sorrow, and deep worry in his eyes. "Sheepfur!" He ran to her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Jupiternose's eyes clouded. "Oh.. why couldnt it have been some other cat?! Fallenleaf will be devistated..." She mewed, looking down.

Tawnypaw almost cried.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Sheepfur made her way to Starclan. She looked down at the cats with sorrow.
Floatfire nearly cried himself. "She needs to be buried." He whispered with sadness. "Duskpelt will be torn." He said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Jupiternose and Tawnypaw began to dig a hole. "I say we mourn her for a while." Tawnypaw squeaked.

Jupiternose nodded.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Floatfire nodded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:27 pm

When Tawnypaw and Jupiternose stopped digging, they sat next to Sheepfur in the position of mourning.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Floatfire joined them.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Tawnypaw began falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Floatfire stopped mourning when hours past. He gently pushed her in the hole and covered it. "We better get going." He sighed and picked Tawnypaw.
Sheepfur's spirit traveld with them.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Jupiternose followed Floatfire, Blazeshadow and Dangersight.

Tawnypaw mumbled in her sleep quietly. "Poor Lynxeye...." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:38 pm

'Lynxeye?' Floatfire thought.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Jupiternose prodded the kit gently with her nose. "What do you mean 'Poor Lynxeye?'" Asked Jupiternose gently, her eyes soft.

Tawnypaw didnt open her eyes. "His tail got pulled off. Cinderclaw wont leave WarClan and SilverClan alone." She mewed.

Jupiternose looked suprised at the kit. She had never met Cinderclaw.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Dangerspirit felt as if a giant hole in the pit of her stomach had formed. She paced around, trying to figure out why.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:59 pm

"...D-do you know whats happening now, Tawnypaw?" Jupiternose pressed gently, not wanting to ask, but knowing she would have to know.

Tawnypaw yawned slightly. "Lynxeye is asking Cinderclaw a favor by having him leave the Clans alone.. but to abuse him." She mumbled quietly.

Jupiternose felt shocked. 'Lynxeye is risking his life in such a way for the Clans?! And to such a stubborn, stuck up rat?' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:03 pm

"My father is stupid sometimes, but he takes the warrior code seriously" Dangersight responded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Jupiternose nodded. "Such a noble cat. StarClan would be mouse-brained not to let him live." She mewed.

Tawnypaw opened an eye and yawned. "Whats to eat? I am starving! I feel like I have been walking for hours, Jupiternose. I was being carried by Floatfire, right?" She asked, looking crestfallen.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:12 pm

DangerSight wanted to smack the kit upside the head, but she didn't, only out of the sake for Jupiternose.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Jupiternose nodded. "Yes. You know how much you have been mumbling in your sleep?" Jupiternose asked.

Tawnypaw looked dumbfounded. "I mumble in my sleep? What was I saying!" She begged.

Jupiternose looked back at the kit. "Something about Lynxeye loosing his tail to Cinderclaw, and Lynxeye begging Cinderclaw not to hurt his Clan but to hurt him instead." She mewed.

Tawnypaw tipped her head. "I dont even know who Lynxeye is! I did see a big cat though, in my dreams." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:26 pm

DangerSight sighed. "He is my father, half Lynx."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:39 pm

"Oh... Then I supposed Featherdream is his friend?" Tawnypaw mewed suddenly.

Jupiternose flattened her ears. "She has been dead for a while now.. How do you know of her?" She asked, holding back a growl.

Tawnypaw looked at her paws. "She visits me in dreams. I often see silver cats. One is called SilverMoon, she is always with a handsom tabby tom called Skeeter, and then theres Featherdream, who tells me of sadness, while SilverMoon tells me of war." She mewed, staring up at the two she-cats.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:52 pm

DangerSight stood her ground "I sudjest you keep them to yourself until a time of need, I know how you feel." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues   The Journey Continues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey Continues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next