Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Great Journey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Great Journey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Great Journey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Great Journey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Great Journey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Great Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:47 pm

BlazeShadow came into the icecaps, leading his group of 5 "We better hurry" he yelled back to them, the wind almost drowning out his voice.

DangerSight said nothing, she was cold, yes, but she didn't mind, she only stood by Jupiternose's side, following a invisible path that StarClan seemed to show her. The wind flew across the ice cold, barren land, with no mercy.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Floatfire followed, his eyes burned from the wind.
Sheepfur coughed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Tawnypaw walked beside Jupiternose now. The she-cat would need all her strength.

Jupiternose quickened her pace a bit. The sooner they got out of this place, the better.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:52 pm

DangerSight spied a cave "That will keep us safe for tonight until the winds die down" she said to BlazeShadow.

BlazeShadow nodded and lead his group to the cave.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Jupiternose and Tawnypaw greatfully walked in. Tawnypaw felt as if her paws would fall off.

Jupiternose began sniffing around for food. What little she could find were bats, mice and and unknown animal that kept out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:58 pm

DangerSight made JupiterNose and TawnyPaw lie down "You need your rest" she said firmly.

BlazeShadow nodded and try to find what he could.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Tawnypaw looked up at the bats. She could see blood lingering on their mouths. "Dont eat the bats. They are vampire bats. We need one guard up when everyone goes to sleep, because they will suck the blood out of you...." She trailed off as she yawned and fell asleep next to Jupiternose.

Jupiternose nodded. "But you need it too." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:04 pm

"Actually, they don't suck blood, only cows, cats, they know better" DangerSight said, matter-of-factly and said to JupiterNose "You're going to have kits soon, don't ask how I think so, you need it more than I" she said. Dangersight went outside of the cave and into the cold snow, a starry cat appeared on the other side of her, it was a black cat, she walked towards it and found that it was WarFang, DangerSight heard Warfang whisper something in her ear, directions, in a sort of riddle, Dangersight nodded, thankful of whatever would help them get through this journey. DangerSight then returned with enough Snowshhoe hares for everyone.

BlazeShadow nodded "Thank you, Dangersight" he meowed. BlazeShadow seemed to feel as if something was going to go very, very wrong "Get some sleep everyone, we'll need it." Blazeshadow said to the others, not wanting to share his feeling to them.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 am

Jupiternose blushed at what Dangersight had said and fell asleep after eating her hare and waking Tawnypaw up so she could eat hers.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:52 am

Floatfire hunted, he caught hares, a few sheerling, an snowy owl and a new born deer that already died on its own.
Sheepfur watched.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:19 pm

Jupiternose fell asleep after thouroughly grooming her fur. She had become a bit more plump.

Tawnypaw realized she had forgotten that she wasnt going to eat. She cursed at herself then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:45 pm

DangerSight smiled at her friend, like always, her smile did not touch her golden red eyes.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Jupiternose purred in her sleep. She was having a good dream.

Tawnypaw wriggled in her sleep. She was dreaming about the destruction of the forest and what would be happening to those she loved right now.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:27 pm

DangerSight was standing outside the den, the wind had died down, but it was still blowing through her thick fur, she sighed and lied down.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Tawnypaw bolted upright and sniffed the air warily. "Oh.. I thought I was in the forest." She laughed with a slight purr, thanking StarClan she wasnt. She shivered and scooted closer to the plump Jupiternose and fell asleep once more.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:36 pm

DangerSight smiled and watched Tawneypaw sleep, admiring her peacefulness.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Jupiternose woke up. "Have the winds died down yet?" She asked Dangersight, obviously wanting to get going.

Tawnypaw yawned and looked up. "I agree with Jupiternose." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Dangersight shook her head "Blazeshadow said that we will leave at dawn, you got a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Tawnypaw opened her mouth to complain but Jupiternose slapped her tail over it. "How about you go explore if you arent tired? Im not carrying you if you cant carry yourself on your paws on our way there, though." She mewed.

Tawnypaw nodded vigorously and shot off.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:10 pm

DangerSight sighed. "Shes so young, and so ignorent" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Jupiternose nodded in agreement and winced as one of her kits kicked her. "Yeah. That will make her a great warrior though." She mewed, licking her chest.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:14 pm

"I would say we would need to train her, but I have a feeling we wont need to" Dangersight said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Jupiternose shrugged. "I think she thinks of me as a mother right now. Which if she does, I wonder what would happen when I gave birth to the kits. Would she enjoy it, or find my attention to them more important and get jealous?" She asked worriedly.

Tawnypaw wandered deep into the cave, taking in every sight and smell.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:19 pm

DangerSight smiled, this time, the smile touched the faint glow of her eyes "She is a very straight forward cat, she will feel jealous, but happy." she responded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Jupiternose considered it for a long moment and nodded. "I suppose. I just hope that the kits will be welcomed to the Clans when we get back. But I also hope we dont have them until after we get to our new place, or at least on the way there." She mewed thoughtfully.

Tawnypaw batted at a large stone hanging down from the wall and jumped aside as it crashed down. "Cool!" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey   The Great Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Journey
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next