Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Journey Continues Again.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:26 pm

'This should be more enjoyable then I thought' Skykit smirked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:32 pm

"I know when a she-cat is desieving somebody unlike two stupid furballs I know named Onekit and Ravenkit!" He hissed, grabbing what he killed and dashing away, only to run into a gray she-cat with blue eyes. "Watch where your going!" He spat, seeing the she-kit cower in fear.

"Dont hurt me!" She mewed pitifully.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Skykit smiled "That worked out well" she said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:03 pm

Jaykit looked down at the small, gray she-cat. "What is your name?" He asked more gently.

The small she-cat felt slightly better as she stared up at the tom's now gentle blue eyes. "I am Willowkit." She piped up. "I am five moons old." She mewed.

Jaykit purred. "Come on, then. We can go meet my mother." He mewed.

Willowkit instantly got up and followed Jaykit towards the place where they rested.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Skykit smiled 'The selfless boy fell in love, so cute!' she thought, but it came from her heart, at least some of it.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Onekit angrily began to hunt again, mumbling under his breath about his brother.

Willowkit slowly crept into the den after Jaykit. "Its safe in here, right?" She asked timidly.

"I wouldnt bring you any farther if it wasnt, Willowkit." Jaykit purred, licking the small she-cat behind the ear.

"Whats your name?" Willowkit asked, looking up at Jaykit with big blue eyes.

"I am Jaykit, Willowkit." Jaykit replied.

"And who is this we have here?" Jupiternose purred welcomingly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Skykit smiled "Hello Willowkit" she did sweetly and then walked into the den.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Willowkit bowled back into Jaykit as she saw a pair of eyes flash from the shadows. "They've come to kill me!" She yowled, curling her paws tightly around Jaykit's throat.

"Willowkit! I-its okay..... Y-your c-choking me..." Jaykit stuggled to say. "T-thats my mother.." He gasped.

Willowkit jumped off of Jaykit. "Im sorry!" She mewed.

Jupiternose walked out of the shadows. "I am sorry for frightening you." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:26 pm

Skykit smiled "Wow, timid. Just right for him" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Jupiternose flashed her foster daughter a quick glance and gently patted Willowkit on the head with her tail. "Dont worry, love." She purred.

Willowkit sent Jaykit a nervous glance, and when he gave her an encoraging nod, she purred loudly.

(Willowkit=Willowshine lol)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Skykit smiled "Sorry" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Jupiternose smiled back at Skykit then sniffed Willowkit. "Where do you come from? I recognise that scent..." She trailed off.

"I come from the mountains. They tryed to murder me!" Willowkit complained, hiding fearfully behind Jaykit.

"Thats where my mother came from! Tell me, are you related to a cat called Rabbit, Lynx or Feather?" She asked, remembering her mother's stories.

"I am not. I am related to great Mountain and River." She meowed. "I was shunned because they added a suffix that is forbidden to the mountain cats to my name." She said, her eyes widening at the scenes she had witnessed. "If not for that brave little dog I wouldnt be alive right now." She whimpered, burying her face into Jaykit's tail.

Jaykit licked Willowkit on the head affectionately. "I wont let any mountain cats hurt you." He mewed reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:08 pm

DangerSight sighed "Lynx wasn't all that." she mumbled.

Skykit pipped up "Mountain and River!!??!?" she said, cowering back, those were her parents, she only remembered their names, they had thrown her out 6 moons ago, she remembered them yelling at her, telling her she was worthless, and literaly threw her out of the territory when DangerSight found her.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:31 am

Ravenkit poked Willowkit nonstop. "You smell wierd." He laughed.
Floatfire growled. "Ravenkit, don't be rude to her." He scolded then smiled at Willowkit. "Where are those cats whom tryed to harm you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 am

A growl arose from Skykit and she walked out of the den, her ears seemed to be stuck to the back of her head. Skykit went to the tree that hung over the river, she laid down on the lowest one and fell asleep, sleeping was all that she could do when she was angry.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Willowkit sat up and bat away Ravenkit's paw. "Dont touch me." She mewed plainly, turning towards Floatfire, a new uncertainty entering her eyes. "I think they stopped following me when they smelled fox. What chickens!" She yowled loudly.

Jaykit purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:57 pm

DangerSight rolled her eyes, but then a smile danced across her face.

Twilight saw DangerSight's smile and snuck up behind Willowkit "Foxes are something to be respected and feared Willowkit." she said, daziling eyes looked down on the kit.

Skykit dived into the water, heading down stream, toward the mountains, fury burning inside of her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:59 pm

"I know, but I have heard of the wise Twilight who speaks cat. The elders in the mountains often told me tales... Before I was kicked out." She said.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Twilight's head lifted up "DangerSight, Jupiternose, it looks as if the child of the sky is swimming up the mountains." she said.

DangerSight's heart lurched and ran for the river.

Skykit was at the base of a rock, close to the mountains, resting for a bit, Skykit thought of her mother and Father, rage soon took over her heart.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Jupiternose followed Dangersight.

Willowkit stumbled after, but Jaykit stopped her. "What are you doing? Skykit is my sister and if she gets hurt I get hurt too!" She meowed.

Onekit nodded to his brother. "We can go too, right, Twilight?" He asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Twilight nodded "Go young ones" she said.

Skykit heard a rustling in the bushes as a mountain cat came out "Sky?" He asked, Skykit jumped back "Skykit to be exsact." she meowed, the cat had mud markings in his fur like she did "come Skykit" the cat mewed and disapeared, only Skykit could see, and follow him.

Dangersight kept running.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Willowkit burst forward, following her sister's scent without even thinking. 'Oh please no! Please StarClan no!' Her mind yowled.

Jaykit and Onekit burst after her, but couldnt match her incredible speed or stamina for long.

Jupiternose saw a flash of grey streak past her. "Willowkit?" She mewed, following.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:34 pm

The Mountain cat spoke to Skykit along the way to the cave in which was their home "I am Fire, the medicine cat you could say, of our tribe." he said to her, he looked Skykit's age, an apprentice she guessed "Do you have a mentor?" she asked, Fire nodded "Yes, Snow. He is a great mentor, and leader, I am his son." he said to her. Skykit felt safe somehow, next to the fiery pelted cat "Is there 2 cats called Mountain or River here?" she asked, tripping over a rock, but Fire caught her with his tail "They are the two leaders of another tribe, lower in the mountains, never go there." he warned her. Skykit was now itching to go "They're my parents... Does that mean I'm like, an outcast?" she asked. Fire smiled "No, you are like the world to us, you see, the spirits said that darkness and light would come into one desieving cat, we know of your tricks you are playing on your friends, very nice." he meowed, showing Skykit the way to the cave.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Willowkit looked behind her, and when she looked forwards again she bowled face first into a tree. She let out a very loud screech, causing birds to fly away with loud warning calls.

Jaykit flicked his ear. He was sitting down and he immediatly got up and ran as fast as his paws would take him. "I'm coming Willowkit!" He yowled.

A large black and silver she-cat stepped out from behind the tree and in front of Willowkit. "Hello there darling." She purred. "Where is your sister Sky?" She growled suddenly.

Willowkit looked up at the silver and black she-cat. She looked blurry. Willowkit suddenly lost consciousness and fell to the ground with a plop.

(I want Jaykit to prove his loyalty to Willowkit =D You can play Mountain, because I just used River xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Fire looked around "Go due north! Now!" he said to her.

Skykit nodded, and came just in time to hear River's words "Right here." she growled loudly, claws unseathed, rage filled her golden sun eyes.

Mountain came out of the bushes "Aww, look at our little fighters" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey Continues Again.
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next