Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Journey Continues Again.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:34 am

Tawnypaw took a pace back. "But she talks like cats...." She mewed, tipping her head to study the white fox. "Your awefully old if your all white, arent ya?" She asked.

Jupiternose pulled the kit back. "That was rude!" She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:37 am

Floatfire took one step forward. "Who are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:38 am

The white fox smiled at the cats "I would not Hurt you. You see, I am Twilight, sent by StarClan to help lead the way to a new home." she said, bowing her head.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:39 am

"I told you she was old. Wise cats are always old." Tawnypaw mewed defensively.

Jupiternose gave the apprentice a silencing look. She turned to Twilight. "We are honored to mee you, Twilight." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:43 am

Floatfire sniffed the fox. "It's nice to meet you, Twilight." He murmered. "I have to say, this is the first I'v ever gotton this close to a fox, no offence."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:44 am

"A fox Is not always a friend of the cats I admit." Twilight reasponded.

DangerSight nodded "Indeed."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:47 am

Tawnypaw mumbled something under her breath that only Jupiternose could hear, and she got whacked in the face. "Appologize! Honestly, I thought you could talk more mature then that! Hm.. I guess redstar will have to keep you and apprentice until your an elder..." Jupiternose mewed slowly.

Tawnypaw yowled. "No! Ill listen!" She mewed.

Jupiternose smiled. "Good." She said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:48 am

Floatfire started to take a liking to Twilight. "Where will the clans move?" HE asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:49 am

Tawnypaw bounced up and down eagerly. "I hope its pretty and fun to explore!" She mewed.

"I hope that SilverClan and WarClan territory can be close to eachother." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 am

"That is for me to know and you to find out, but what I can tell you is that you shall hear drops of dew and rushing streams, and see the setting sun merge with the rushing of the water." Twilight said, and walked back into her den.

DangerSight had questions still left to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:53 am

Floatfire extanged a look with Jupiternose. What did Twilight mean?
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:54 am

Tawnypaw purred. "Were going to live by water!" She yowled excitedly.

Jupiternose shrugged. "Lets shelter here for the night though, if Twilight says its okay." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:56 am

"She won't mind" DangerSight responded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Jupiternose nodded and went to find some bedding she could use.

Tawnypaw was playing with sheep's fur. "I found a white fluffy cloud that fell from the sky!" She boasted, picking it up and dropping it. "Ew! I thought clouds tasted like water, not dirt!" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Floatfire walked to Twilight. "Exuse us, but we need shealter for the night, may we stay here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Jupiternose purred. "You can use that in your bed." She mewed, bringing over some leaves she found.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:15 pm

(i gtg, feel free to use my chars if you must/want to.)
Floatfire looked around.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:19 pm

(lol okay. -holds back urge to kill somebody- JK I wouldnt kill Floaty =D Bye Icy!)

Jupiternose walked over to Floatfire. "I am going to get Blazeshadow's body." She mewed, cautiously sniffing and walking out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Twilight nodded "Of course."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Jupiternose carried back Blazeshadow's body carefully and dropped it at the entrance when the cougar was on top of the rock. She hissed and walked inside and walked back out, her fur fluffed up. "Come and get it!" She purred loudly, waving her tail high.

(Teehee, she is going to be cougar food. Well not really, she is just going to tease the cougar and lead it away.)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:51 pm

DangerSight was going to open her mouth, but no words came.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Jupiternose rolled on the ground with loud purrs, waiting for the cougar to jump down. When it did, she dashed off. She ran into some garlic and veered off track as she sighted a dead cat not far off. She walked happily back towards the dne. "Stupid cougars." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:56 pm

(Back)
Floatfire watched with relief as he watched his mate dash back.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:27 pm

DangerSight curled up in a dark, damp corner.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Jupiternose purred. "It wont even notice that were all here until we are long gone." She mewed, licking her paw and swiping it over her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continues Again.   The Journey Continues Again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey Continues Again.
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next