Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The New Era. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:37 am

"Fine." Stonepelt hissed and started to walked to the Warriors den by misunderstanding.
Duskpelt looked at Lynxeye, his eyes pleading. He already lost one son and a daughter left for another clan now his other daughter might die.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:43 am

"Stonepelt, clean out the elders bedding." He meowed, beconing Hawkwing with his tail. "You go too, and if either of you fight your done for." He hissed, shooting a warning glance at both cats.

Berrynose got done patching up Spottedheart's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 am

Stonepelt smiled evily. "Okay then, lets go, Hawkdung." He walked to the elders den.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 am

Hawkwing reluctantly followed Stonepelt.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:51 am

Once they were in the elders den, Stonepelt leaped at Hawnwing and used the death bite, hoping for death to kick in.

Patch, Cinderclaw and Duskpelt yowled.
Duskpelt pinned Stonepelt down. "What are you doing?!" He yelled, his eyes and voice full of sorrow and worry.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:53 am

Lynxeye looked very frustrated. He grabbed Stonepelt. "This is the last straw Stonepelt!" He hissed, pulling the cat and tearing through the forest. He knocked Stonepelt out and dropped him at a Twoleg's feet. The twoleg went 'aww' and picked the knocked out Stonepelt up and put him in a cage and drove away. "Have a nice life, Stonepelt." Lynxeye purred.

(mwahaha!!)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:57 am

Stonepelt woke up, he was in a monster, the cage door was unlocked, he pushed it open. The monster hit a bump and the door to the outside opened, Stonepelt jumped out and ran back to camp, he took a short cut to avoid Lynxeye and sat in the middle of camp, waiting.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:58 am

Hawkwing tackled Stonepelt from behind and bit into the back of his neck, begining to cut off the airways. "This is for being a traitor!" He spat angrily, biting down harder.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:01 am

Stonepelt jumped up, he knocked Hawkwing off and opened his airways again. "Not fast enough." He coughed then grabbed hawkwing and threw him head first on a rock then dragged him in front of a moving twoleg monster then ran into the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:04 am

(Well finally you reach 1000 posts!)

Lynxeye growled angrily and shoved Hawkwing onto the other side of the rode right in time. The twoleg monster hit Lynxeye. He let out a loud, silenced yowl as it hit him. Blood spattered the ground and the twoleg stopped, got out, and began to cry.

Hawkwing's eyes were wide. He yowled angrily. "The only cat that helped me and he's dead! Stonepelt, I will kill you and your sister!!" He snarled, dashing towards Berrynose's den. He got some red berries. "Eat these, Spottedheart." He meowed to the half dead and half asleep warrior.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:07 am

Duskpelt leaped on the younger Hawkwing. "Killing isn't the answer." The formor leader said with wide eyes. "Leave my daughter alone now! I don't need anymore greif in my life."
Spottedheart shakily got up. "No." She coughed and walked to Duskpelt. "I know, what those, are. I smelled them, traitor."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:09 am

"Your brother is a traitor. He killed the deputy." He growled. "Lynxeye was a brave warrior, and Stonepelt killed him!" He spat. "Your all traitors." He mewed.

(Oh no mad cat disease)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:11 am

Duskpelt growled. "If I was such I tratior I would kill you, but am I? No. Mmy daughter did nothing wrong, it's Cinderclaw you should be after, if you remember, Spottedheart was only defending herself agaunst you." He said calmly, but angerly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:20 am

Hawkwing shook his head. "No, everyone is a traitor. Cats are dieing, cats will die, and everyone in the forest will perish. Lynxeye did, that just proves what I have seen and that Stonepelt is a traitor." He hissed, his eyes growing wide. He flattened himself against the ground. "Stonepelt tried to kill me. He suceeded in killing the deputy." He yowled out loud, causing the cats in StarClan to unsettle.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:22 am

Duskpelt held back tears. "If you hurt my son I swear I will come after you." He growled. "I don't need my last kits dieing, not after one."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:27 am

Hawkwing hissed. "Your all mad. We will all die if we dont leave the forest. We will all die if those two traitors (Referring to Cinderclaw and Stonepelt) remain!"

Lynxeye watched from StarClan with Sockstar. They both sighed and looked at eachother. "He needs to learn, Lynxeye." Sockstar soothed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:30 am

"I'm sorry, Ragestar." Stonepelt sighed. "I hate you, Hawkwing." He hissed. "Now I shall go, and I hope your sorry-" He was cut off when a twolleg monster hit him, blood splattered everyones faces.
Duskstar yelled at the top of his lungs. "Stonepelt!" He hit hawkwing in the face and ran to his dead son ignoring the twoleg.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 am

Hawkwing hissed and pulled Duskpelt back. "Your mad! That twoleg will kidnap you!" He spat, holding on tightly to his tail.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 am

Duskpelt spun to face Hawkwing. "If you had four kits and one of them died and the other left to another clan and one was injured then you would know how I feel, and what ever happened to me being a traitor? Change your mind all of a sudden? I hope your happy fox dung."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 am

Hawkwing hissed. "What did I do you old flea bag? I am going to laugh when you die!" He spat as the twoleg took Stonepelt away.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:40 am

Duskpelt yelled. "You nearly killed my daughter, if I were still leader I would skin your hide."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:45 am

Hawkwing hissed. "Well your not and your son is going to be a twoleg pet after that broken leg of his is fixed! This Clan and the forest are falling apart!." He yowled loudly, flattening his ears. "I am going to gather Lynxeye's body that your son managed to kill. I will mourn for him as will everyone else." He spat, walking towards Lynxeye's lingering scent.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:47 am

(....Stoney is dead. o,e)
Duskpelt yelled. "I hope you die and go to place of no stars."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:48 am

Hawkwing hissed. "I wont. I am an honorable warrior who didnt kill the deputy." He mewed curtly before picking up Lynxeye's body and bringing it back. He layed down next to it and mourned.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:50 am

A cougar saw a tasty snack waiting close by, it ran to it pounced and dug its long claws through Hawkwings body.

Duskpelt smirked.
(Teeheee...XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: