Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:05 am

WarFang appeared next to RageHeart and Rangerspirit "A powerful family hidden in shadows will arise once more to join Earth and Sky.
Three cats will be shadowed until their destiny's arise again."

RageHeart watched as WarFang faded away "Aoi."

RangerSpirit gulped "A new prophecy."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:29 am

Duskstar woke up and padded down to the fresh-kill pile.
A small group of cats walked into the clearing. "Aloha." The lead cat said to Duskstar. "We come from high mountains, we call ourselfs Heartgang. We are looking for Jay Rock Bugel and Dingo. I am Pine leader of gang."
Duskstar cocked his head. "I dunno where they are at though, this is Warclan territory I'm afraid you must leave."
"Foolish cats," One voice spoke up. "terrotories are for no reaspect cats. We should come and go as pleased."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Rageeart and Rangerspirit showed signs of a growl coming on "We do not live your life, and if you pass through again, we shall show signs of hostility. Your members have joined Silverclan, Silverclan camp is just over that tree line" Rangerspirit said with her tail pointing the way "They have betrayed you" Rageheart said, and then said "Would you like to join us? Our name does not exaplain our personality, we made it our name only to honor Warfang, my ancester." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Pine shook his head. "Afraid not. But if some of my members wish they may join."
Three cats stepped forward. One white one Black and one calico. "We wish to join."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Rageheart smiled "May I ask you your names?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:25 pm

"I'm Earth," The black cat spoke with a deep voice. "this is Sky and Lion."
All three bowed their heads.
Duskstar nodded.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 pm

"Would you like a warrior name like ours, Rageheart and Rangerspirit?" Rageheart asked
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:31 pm

"I heard of 'Warriors' I wish to be called Earthpelt." Earth smiled.
"Lionclaw." Lion's deep voice slightly growled.
"Skywatcher." Sky smiled.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:38 pm

"Very well" Rangerspirit said "I will show you around" she said, walking over to high mountain and the leader's den "This is high mountain, where we gather as a clan to disguss matters, above it is Duskstar's den." Rangerspirit padded over to the warrior and apprentice's den "That is the warriors' den and the apprentices' den" she pointed to the nursery and the fresh kill pile "That is the fresh kill pile and the nursery" She said.

Rageheart greeted Challengefang "Howd it go?" she asked

"He's trying to bond with her" Challengefang responded.

Rageheart nodded and went out hunting.

Challengefang went into the warrior's den.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Earthpelt nodded.

Skywatcher sighed then fell. "The deaths of two cats as just happened. The pain of the wounds that have killed them stabs my heart." She cried in pain. "Wolfkit and Chesnutfeather..." She yowled out the names. Then the pain stopped and she stummbled back up.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:48 pm

"Well then, are you ok?" Rangerspirit asked.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Skywatcher coughed. "It happens when cats die." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:13 pm

"Well, hopfully there won't be a lot of that in our life time" Rangerspirit said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Lynxpaw walked into the camp with a rabbit in his jaws as a peace offering. "Where is your leader? I wish to speak with him about joining as an apprentice. I have left the mountains to come here." He purred out loud, dropping the very large rabbit. His creamy-white fur looked brighter as the sun hit it.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Warkit, who was about to be an apprentice said "You'll have to wait sa moment"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Lynxpaw looked utterly embarassed and sat down with a small nod, licking his chest fur quickly as a sign of his embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Warkit looked at Lynxpaw and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:55 pm

(-giggle- cute x3)

Lynxpaw layed down and watched.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:56 pm

RageHeart stepped up onto high mountain and yowled "All cats old enough to catch their own prey come to the high mountain for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Lynxpaw stayed where he was and watched as the cats assembled to the same words he heard so many times before up in the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:03 pm

"Warkit, please come up" RageHeart said. Warkit obeyed her mother "This is a proud day for WarClan, by naming apprentices we show WarClan will survive and remain strong. Warkit from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Warpaw. I will mentor Warpaw myself" RageHeart said and touched noses with Warpaw "Good job" she said to her daughter.

As all of the cats before Warpaw had done, she yowled a yowl that sounded like a roar across the territory, WarFang had done that when she was apprenticed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:05 pm

Lynxpaw purred and mewed her name quietly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Warpaw smiled slyly and jumped down from high mountain, she brushed passed Lynxpaw and went to go hunt.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Lynxpaw got up and grabbed his rabbit, taking it to Duskstar. "Hello there." He mewed, dipping his head. "I would like to join WarClan as Lynxpaw. I come from the mountains and was trained to hunt many animals and to fight swiftly." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:13 pm

"and" RageHeart said to the clan "LynxPaw, is now a new apprentice of WarClan" RageHeart said with a sleek smile "He and WarPaw shall be trained swift fighting, and hunting, congratulate him, we will need him." RageHeart said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: