Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The New Era. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:32 am

Spottedheart hissed and walked to cinderclaw. "Like I care." She smirked.
Cinderclaw stared at Ragestar. "You haven't the guts."
Patch walked to Cinderclaw. "Please, stop that talk."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:34 am

Hawkwing got into a crouch and aimed at Spottedheart. He bowled into the cat's side and raked his claws down her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:35 am

Spottedheart yowled in pain then tackled Hawkwing and pinned him by the throat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:37 am

Lynxeye woke up and walked out of the warriors den. He seperated the two cats by bowling into Spottedheart and pinning her down with a very large paw. He turned his head to Hawkwing. "Why would you attack one of our warriors?" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:39 am

Spottedheart yowled. "Let me go!" She tryed to wiggled out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am

Lynxeye pushed down harder on the she-cat. "Why, Hawkwing?" He hissed again.

Hawkwing looked up, a proud look in his eyes. "Because, Spottedheart was threatening an attack on SilverClan with Cinderclaw. That would be Ragestar's job. And I warned her, next time she even looks at Cinderclaw the wrong way about that, I would tear her fur off." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:48 am

"Yeah? Well How do you like this?!" Spottedheart stared at Cinderclaw with hate for Sockstar in her eyes. "Sockstar was SUCH a stupid fat kittypet, I can't believe she didn't die when she took the first pawstep on grass."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am

Hawkwing's fur bristled and he moved Lynxeye aside angrily and bit into Spottedheart's throat with plenty of power. "She was the chosen cat!" He hissed through her fur. "Ill make you bleed to death!" He growled.

Lynxeye sat and watched.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:57 am

Spottedheart threw Hawkwing off and coughed blood.
Stonepelt tackled Hawkwing. "I will not let you kill my sister, not after our brother, Darklight's death."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:59 am

Hawkwing hissed and Lynxeye pushed Stonepelt off of Hawkwing. "Darklight is nothing but a traitor!" Lynxeye spat as Hawkwing ran at Spottedheart once more. "Attack me and prove you can fight for your stupid sister if she means that much to you." He hissed.

Hawkwing jumped on Spottedheart and fastened his claws into the she-cats back with great force and bit into her throat again.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:00 am

RageStar swooped her paw across Hawkwing's face "You three, Lynxeye, Stonepelt, Hawkwing, go hunting now," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:04 am

Spottedheart weezed, blood oozed out he mouth.
Stonepelt yowled and ignored Ragestar, he pinned Hawkwing down and sank his teeth into his throat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 am

Lynxeye kicked Stonepelt off Hawkwing. "Did you not just hear our leader? If you cant learn to listen then I order you to search the elders for ticks, clean out their bedding and help any pregnant she-cat in this Clan kit for the next moon." He hissed, his eyes showing no mercy.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:08 am

"I don't care!" Stonepelt hissed. "He's a traitor if he attacks his own clan mate!"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:11 am

Lynxeye swatted Stonepelt across the face. "Then your a traitor too." He spat. "You cant leave camp for the next three moons. In that time you will help the elders make dirt, clean their bedding, clean their dirt, and search them for ticks. When you need fresh bedding, a warrior that we can trust will accompany you and you are to come straight back." He hissed at Stonepelt. "That is, unless you leave now and never return." He mewoed, daring Stonepelt to speak.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 am

"Your not the boss of my life, I can do what I want." Stonepelt kicked Linxeye in the face hardly then tightened his grip on Hawkwing's throat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 am

Lynxeye pulled Stonepelt off Hawkwing. He dragged him out of camp and towards the border where the twolegs were. "Now, when I let go, I want you to run away from here. And if you decide to return, we will kill you." He warned the tom. He dropped him and bit his shoulder hard and threw him outside of the border.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:18 am

"But that isn't fair!" Stonepelt hissed. "I was saving my sister from him, what do you expect me to do? She was only talking, and it was Cinderclaw's idea in the first place!"
Duskpelt watched his children with sadness. He got up and walked to Lynxeye. "Let him back in, only if he agrees to never start a fight like that again and to follow through with the punishment."
"But!-" Stonepelt tryed to argue but one look form his eldery father silenced him.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:19 am

Lynxeye sighed. "Fine. But Spottedheart and Cinderclaw will have a stern talking to from me too. Now go and see Berrynose." He meowed to Stonepelt. "Then start your duties." He hissed, walking back towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 am

"You got off this time," Duskpelt warned his son. "but next time I won't be able to help you." He then walked off.
Stonepelt walked back to camp, rage and hatred came off of him like a flood. He leaped on Hawkwing. "I'll kill you." He hissed not thinking.
Spottedheart dropped to her side, blood still coming out.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:29 am

Berrynose saw to Spottedheart. He brought cobwebs and other herbs.

Hawkwing hissed and walked away. He knew that is Lynxeye caught him he would be next, and he didnt want to leave his mate.

Lynxeye watched Stonepelt sternly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:30 am

Stonepelt grabbed Hawkwings tail and pulled it hard.
Duskpelt looked over his shoulder. "Stonepelt, stop that at once!" He yowled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:32 am

Hawkwing couldnt take it. What little patience he had ran out. He scratched Stonepelt across the eye with a loud caterwaul and Lynxeye tore the two apart. "What did I just get through telling you?" He hissed. "Get out of here Stonepelt if you cant learn to live with Hawkwing." He spat, his fur begining to rise.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:34 am

Stonepelt yowled. "Not until he gets punished too."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:35 am

"And he will." He hissed, standing in front of Hawkwing. "But not by you. If you ask me he has been punished enough by all that hes been going through." He spat in Stonepelt's face. "Now before I round a whole patrol on you, leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: