Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The New Era. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Duskpelt saw a tail disapear. He rose to his feet and walked to where he saw it. "Well, sneakin' off are we?" He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:11 pm

Stormkit jumped around immediatly, his fur on end. "No, I was just going to hunt. I am old enough now." He mewed calmly, letting his fur lie flat. "I thought you were someone else honestly." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Duskpelt nodded. "Well, while your out, will you be kind enough to get Patch a mouse? He's starting to get crankier than a badger." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Stormkit nodded and bounced away eagerly. 'It worked!' He thought triumphantly. First he outta hunt the mouse and the fresh-kill he would need. 'Wait, dont. It gets bad easily.' He thought, deciding to go see Fallenpaw first. He went to the border of SilverClan territory and waited for a pretty she-cat to come strolling past.

Fallenpaw purred and hopped out of the bushes happily. She rubbed her cheek against Stormkit's fondly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Duskpelt tricked Stormkit, he had snuck into the shadows and followed him. "I don't get fooled easily you know," He said at last and stepped out. "who is this?"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Fallenpaw looked up and her fur fluffed up with a hiss.

Stormkit rested his tail on her shoulder to calm her down. "She's a friend. We were born at the same time. But I really was going to hunt after we had our time alone." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Duskpelt raised an eyebrow. "I have a good mind to tell Ragestar about this," he said in a deep voice. "but I won't, only because I happen to know Fallenpaw. Daughter to Sockstar and Chesnutfeather. I remember that."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Fallenpaw purred. "We are both grateful to you. Mother hasnt forgotten the cat that risked his life to save her from Darkpaw." She mewed, reciting the story her mother had told her so many times when she was a kit.

Stormkit looked up. "If only I was an apprentice like you Fallenpaw." He meowed to the pretty she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Duskpelt smiled. "How are your mother and littermates?" He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:59 pm

(brb dinner)

Fallenpaw purred. "I am training to be a medicine cat and Featherpaw and Floatpaw are going to be warriors." She mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Duskpelt smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. Well, I should be on my way, stay outta trouble." He winked at the cats then padded off.
(GTG, bye!(
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 pm

(daw okay bye D:)

Fallenpaw blushed and looked away and Stormkit purred in amusement. "Want me to show you how to hunt? Lynxeye showed me the best way to stalk a bird!" He mewed excitedly. Clearly he wanted to share his excitement with his soon to be mate.

Fallenpaw nodded after gathering herself once more and followed Stormkit to an unclaimed territory that smelled freshly of heather and some rouge cats. It wasnt a suprise to her, since these were the outlands.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:09 pm

RageStar was watching them, a growl rose in her throat. She decided finally, that Stormkit, would not become a apprentice as soon as he hoped.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Lynxeye watched the camp.

Stormkit showed Fallenpaw how to catch birds and rabbits and watched with satisfaction as she killed one rabbit. "You can take that to your Clan. I should get back to hunting now." He mewed, rubbing his head against hers. "We need all the prey we can get, ya know?" He mewed, leading Fallenpaw as far as her border and walking back to hunt some more. He killed a shrew, a mouse and a squirrel and took it back to camp, only to be greeted by his sister with an angry hiss and a tackle as he entered the camp.

"Traitor!" She spat angrily in his face.

"What?!" Stormkit yowled in suprise.

"Traitor! She is a medicine cat!" She spat again, swiping at her brother with sheathed claws.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:26 pm

"Stop!" RageStar yowled, as she glared at Stormkit and Rabbitkit "You two are in sooooo much trouble. and Fallenpaw" Ragestar spat, turning to Fallenpaw "I'm am very disappointed. You are a medicine cat's apprentice!" she said, shocked. "And Stormkit, don't you dare even speak of WarFeather being half-clan. I've learned, and so should you. SockStar might not believe in the Warrior Code. But I do." she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Stormkit looked up and spat at Ragestar. "I dont see why the warrior code doesnt let us have mates that we love!" He hissed angrily, the blood pounding in his ears. "Why cant we all just live in peace and share territories? It would be easier that way, less cats would get hurt, and there wouldnt be any deaths responsible by other warriors." Stormkit growled, glaring defiantly at his sister and Ragestar. "You can only learn from your mistakes. How is it possible for me to make a 'mistake' if I am so protected that I cant?" He asked, anger flaring in his eyes.

Featherdream sighed as she heard what Stormkit had said.

Berrynose bit back what he could have said to the kit. He knew from experience that when a kit was fired up, he wouldnt be able to shut them up.

Rabbitkit stared in disbelief at her brother. 'He actually yelled back!' Her mind yowled. She couldnt find any words to express how angry and full of disbelief she was at her brother.

Fallenpaw's big, blue and brown eyes were wide as she heard Stormkit. "I will take my rabbit and go. My mother will wonder where I am, though she probably already knows." She mewed, licking Stormkit between the ears. "We probably wont see eachother any time soon." She whispered quietly, turning around and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:36 pm

RageStar wasn't a particularly kind cat, so she picked Stormkit up and put him in the nursery "You want to know why? Because I don't want you to get crushed like I did. She has a duty to her clan. and so do you." she whispered in his ear and walked away.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Stormkit flattened his ears with a snort as his mother came into the den. Featherdream sat down with a sigh and then began talk to her son, anger in her voice.

Berrynose walked in too, followed by Rabbitkit. "We will never be made apprentices if you act like that! What are you going to do if Dangerkit has kits when she is older and we arent even apprentices yet?" Rabbitkit spat at her brother, making him shrink away from her words.

"Its not my fault I love a medicine cat. Mother loved a medicine cat!" Stormkit reminded Featherdream of the painful memory and heard her hiss in annoyance, only to be calmed by Berrynose.

Lynxeye shook his head with a slight purr. "He would make a great warrior." He told himself.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:52 pm

WarFeather rolled her eyes "He just makes excuses to me. Oh, My mother was a medicine cat! uhg, i really wish I could just say your not her to his face" she snorted.

Dangerkit didn't looked amused "That would be interesting. Just cool off Stormkit." she said flatly and walked off. She wasn't the little kit anymore that was soft and sweet. This was a Dangerkit living up to her name, she now had long black claws, and her fangs were sharper then razors now.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Stormkit turned away defiantly and put his catch on the pile.

Lynxeye nodded. "Yes, I realize this. Once he is made an apprentice, I am sure his mentor will teach him some respect." He mewed, thinking of what the kit would look like as he turned into a warrior.

Rabbitkit kept scolding her brother as he came back and he shrank into his den, looking much smaller than his sister in comparasin.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Dangerkit went to her mother and father and smiled "Am I soon to be an apprentice dad?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Lynxeye looked at his daughter's sharp teath and felt a shiver run through his spine. He purred and nodded. "I believe so. I will go and tell Ragestar that you and Rabbitkit are ready. Just because Stormkit cant keep his feelings to himself doesnt mean you and Rabbitkit should be taken down with him." He said with a smile. He licked Warfeather and Dangerkit on the heads and walked away, his tail held high.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Dangerkit smiled widely, her sharp teeth glittering as she did and she went to go tell Rabbitkit.

RageStar felt the wind through her black fur.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Lynxeye looked at Ragestar. "Ragestar, Jupiterkit and Dangerkit are ready for their training." He reported.

(It was Jupiterkit not Rabbitkit! I cant believe we got confused! xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Ragestar awoke from her daydreaming and nodded "Very Well." she said and yowled "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: