Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The New Era. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:38 pm

Hawkwing looked up and purred. "Its okay. Our camp is warm, and a little water wont hurt me too much." He mewed, crossing the river.

Stormkit nodded. "That does sound weird." He mewed.

Jupiterkit came over. "I agree with Stormkit." She said.

Featherdream walked out of camp with Lynxeye to watch her kits and began to hunt for the herbs that Berrynose had listed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Dangerkit shrugged "WarFang told it to me, so I guess it's an Omen."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:09 pm

"I wonder if Fallenpaw could interperate it..." Stormkit mewed a bit loudly.

Jupiterkit looked at her brother. "What?" She asked.

"Oh um nothing." Stormkit mewed. "Just thinking about a cat I met in my dreams. A beautiful she-cat with two different colored eyes..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:50 pm

"Fallenpaw?!" Dangerkit asked, astonished, she had had the same dream. except, in her dreams, she was horrible.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Stormkit nodded. "She is the SilverClan Medicine Cat." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:08 pm

"Medicine Cat Apprentice" Dangerkit corrected.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Stormkit purred. "Oh whatever." He mewed. "She is one of the most beautiful she-cats I had ever seen." He said.

Jupiterkit pushed her brother over. "You shouldnt be thinking that about a medicine cat!" She spat.

"Our mother was a medicine cat." Stormkit pointed out, anger flaring in his eyes.

"So? She isnt anymore!" Jupiterkit spat.

(brb shower)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:24 pm

"It's against the warrior code! RageStar wouldn't let you become an apprentice! Besides, she's waaaay out of your league" Dangerkit pointed out.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm

"Ragestar didnt seem to care about the warrior code when your mother was born." Stormkit pointed out. "Besides, what if Fallenpaw fell in love with me? Then what could I do, tell her no and break her heart?" He mewed, thinking about the pretty she-cat once more.

Jupiterkit snorted. "Just figures. Cats are never loyal anymore..." She mewed quietly.

(I NOW OWN PURPLE CAT EARS!!!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Dangerkit sighed "My grandmother has learned. Do you think she would be leader right now if she didn't!?" she asked.

RageStar was walking back to camp, keeping an eye on everyone now. She would enforce the warrior code.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:06 am

"I heard that Sockstar doesnt believe in the warrior code." Jupiterkit whispered to Stormkit and Dangerkit.

"She is a very noble cat, dont forget that." Stormkit mewed back, giving his sister a glare.

"I know she is, but isnt the Warrior Code the only thing that binds us together?" Jupiterkit dared to ask her brother.

Lynxeye got up and sat next to the kits. "Yes, but peace is also what keeps us together. Sockstar has proven that many times over, though many would not see." He told them.

Featherdream padded back into camp just as Lynxeye had left. She took the herbs she found which was now very little and gave them to Berrynose.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:12 am

"Well I'm tired of peace. It gets boring" Dangerkit huffed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Duskpelt walked out from the elders den. He saw kits and walked over to them. "Well...hello there," The black tabby meowed. "I'm Duskpelt, formor leader of Warclan."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Dangerkit jumped up and brought a piece of fresh kill to Duskpelt "Hello Duskpelt!" she meowed gracefully.

Rangerspirit sighed and sat down next to Challengefang.

Challengefang looked around for Stonepelt.

RageStar smiled at Duskpelt.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Stormkit and Jupiterkit dipped their heads. "Hello." They mewled in unison.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Duskpelt smiled. "Why thank you." he dipped his head to the kit. "Your name is Dangerkit, correct?" He asked kindly. He turned to the other two kits. "Hello." He greeted kindly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Jupiterkit and Stormkit purred and Featherdream came over and herded them towards the nursery. "Come now, it is time for bed." She mewed to them.

"But mom I dont wanna go to bed!" They whined in unison.

Berrynose came over. "Whining will only make it worse, my children." He said to them, licking each of their heads and rubbing his head against Featherdream's as they entered the nursery.

Lynxeye purred as he watched Featherdream and Berrynose exchange their love. He took a small vole from the fresh-kill pile and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Duskpelt smiled. "Do what your parents say."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Stormkit and Jupiterkit were still complaining as they curled up and fell asleep almost instantly next to their mother, who had groomed them thoroughly before curling around them.

Berrynose grabbed a chaffinch from the pile and gave it to Featherdream and went to go get himself a blackbird.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Dangerkit siged and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:05 am

Lynxeye sat outside the camp entrance, watching ever so intently. he thought he saw a flash of eyes gleaming across the border to SilverClan camp. 'That must be a patrol.' He convinced himself.

Last edited by SilverMoon on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:51 pm

WarFeather appeared next to Lynxeye.

(Ravenwing!?)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 am

(Gomen xD)

Lynxeye looked over at Warfeather. "Yes my love?" He purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:29 pm

Duskpelt walked out in the opening. He gracefuly walked slowly to a rock laying in the sun. He jumped up on it and relaxed.
Patch walked out of the elders den and joined Duskpelt. "Where in Starclan's name are the apprentices? I have ticks everywhere and I'm starving." He yowled.
"Don't get your fur ruffled," Duskpelt chuckled. "somethings you can easily do yourself."
Patch snorted.
Cinderclaw padded to join her denmates.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Stormkit walked out of the nursery and slipped out of camp quickly, hoping on his death bed that nobody had caught him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: