Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Great Mistake.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Rosefoot helped HawkWing.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Ravenwing sat down and groomed the dirt from his fur. The long journey from the mountains made him filthy and he didnt like ignoring it.

Hawkwing purred his thanks through the bundles and spreads them out in the apprentices den.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Rosefoot nodded and spread the moss out.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:57 am

Hawkwing got out of the apprentice's den and walked towards the nursery and mewed quietly to wake the sleeping Sockstar up. "It is time for the meeting for the kits to be apprenticed." He mewed.

Sockstar looked up and nodded. "Alright." She yawned sleepily, walking out of the den and jumping onto the large black boulder and letting out a yowl.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Rosefoot padded over to her leader.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Crowkit and Rabbitkit tumbled over with their parents and sat down as Dewleaf began to groom them.

Sockstar purred. "We have two new apprentices to name." She mewed.

Hawkwing stood up straight and wondered which one he would get.

(I dont think I said who will get which...?)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:50 pm

(She just wanted to come)

Rosefoot listened in.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:54 pm

(-facepalm- nvm xD)

Crowkit shot a hostile glance towards Hawkwing, he knew his story and he didnt like him at all.

Hawkwing felt Crowkit's eyes burning into him but quickly brushed the feeling away and looked back up at Sockstar.

Sockstar was mewing. "Crowkit, you will be known as Crowpaw until your training is complete. Since you seem so keen on being hostile towards Hawkwing," She mewed shooting Crowkit a glance. "You will be trained by Suneye." She mewed. "Rabbitkit, you will be known as Rabbitpaw until you are done with your training. Hawkwing, take good care of her." She mewed.

Rabbitpaw bounced up and down excitedly while Crowpaw flattened his ears and looked away.

Hawkwing and Suneye nodded.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Rosefoot smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Hawkwing walked over to Rabbitpaw with Suneye and they both congratulated their apprentices and lead them to their new nests.

Sockstar took a bird from the fresh-kill pile and walked towards the nursery. "Rosefoot, follow me, will you?" She asked.

Ravenwing was asleep on a rock. (Lazy! xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:21 pm

"Yes Sockstar" Rosefoot said and walked up to Sockstar.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Sockstar settled next to her kits. "Do you think your ready enough for an apprentice?" She asked, not looking up from her kits. The sadness clouded in her eyes, showing she still mourned Chesnutfeather. She brightened up. "If so, choose which you would like to mentor when they are older. I cant choose the best cat for someone else, especially someone who is like you." She mewed with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 pm

"Could I mentor Fallenkit?" Rosefoot asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Sockstar purred and nodded. "Yes. If she wishes to be a medicine cat though you will have to mentor someone else, but I am sure you will be fine with that, right?" She asked.

Ravenwing rolled in his sleep and mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:41 pm

"Of course" Rosefoot responded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:44 pm

(I wanna make a fight for no reason but I cant xD)

Sockstar purred. "Great. I cant wait until they get to be apprentices. Now, go and eat with your boyfriend." She mewed, a glint of amusement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Rosefoot hissed a bit and walked quickly to Ravenwing.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Ravenwing jumped up. "I wasnt dreaming about kits I swear!" He mewed, flattening his fur in embarassment as he saw Rosefoot walking towards him. "How was your talk with Sockstar?" He asked.

Hawkwing sat at the border of the territory with Suneye, Rabbitpaw and Crowpaw. "Now, tell us what you can scent..." Hawkwing mewed.

"I smell squirrel, but that is in another Clan's territory. And a faint trace of BloodClan is lingering on the wind, though no cat has been here." Rabbitpaw mewed.

Hawkwing purred. "I am impressed." He said.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:46 pm

"Well you better believe it." Rosefoot purred, her stomach was bigger.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Ravenwing purred in delight and rubbed his cheek against Rosefoot's. "Oh I am so glad! I will go collect the softest feathers and the best bedding." He promised.

Crowpaw snorted. "I smell cats." He mewed.

Suneye looked down at him. "From what Clan?" He asked after giving a thoughtful sniff.

Crowpaw looked embarassed. "Nevermind, I smell foxes." He mewed.

Rabbitpaw shook her head. "Now we know if you have our Great-Grandfather's 'blessing'." Hissed Rabbitpaw with great anger swelling inside her eyes.

Hawkwing looked puzzled. "Blessing?" He asked.

Crowpaw looked up. "Moons ago, before we were born, a large brown cat named Shadow was hunting amongst the Clan cats as an honorable warrior. He was exiled for killing a kit, and in doing so he was left blind and scent-less. He cured his great-grandchildren with this trait, and only one in the litter was able to get it. I have gotten this trait. Mother was always worried, But I cant always rely on scent." He mewed hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:26 am

Rosefoot smiled, purred and rubbed against Ravenwing before she went into the nursery. She settled herself in a bed off moss and ate a rabbit, she felt bad that she couldn't hunt, as leaf-bare was creeping closer and closer.
Rosefoot felt a cold chill in the air, it was cold and crisp, refreshing, but cold. She lifted her head to the sky and sniffed, scents of a nearby fox was in the cold wind.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:06 am

Ravenwing followed her in. "You smell it too? I will take a patrol Sockstar." He mewed as the she-cat was begining to get up.

"Safety of the members of my Clan matters most, I cannot focus on just three kits." Sockstar mewed.

Ravenwing shook his head. "We will drive it away dont worry." He mewed as Sockstar layed back down.

"I entrust my Clan's safety to you." She mewed.

Ravenwing nodded and dashed away after calling for Hawkwing, Suneye, Rabbitpaw and Crowpaw.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Rosefoot felt a pain in her back and soon, after a yowl, there was two little kiits, one a rusty red and black, and one that was rusty red, and had Ravenwing's eyes.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Ravenwing, Crowpaw, Rabbitpaw, Suneye and Hawkwing successfully drove the fox out with wounds it would remember. They all arrived back at camp and Ravenwing purred in excitement as he saw his kits.

Sockstar congratulated the couple and so did Hawkwing.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 am

Rosefoot smiled and licked her little kits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Mistake.
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next