Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Great Mistake.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Sockstar yowled to signal a clan meeting. She smiled as the cats gathered. "SilverClan, I am proud to announce a new deputy and many new members." She mewed, staring at Chesnutfeather. "I say these words before StarClan so that they may hear and approve my choice. Chesnutfeather, do you wish to take on the role of being SilverClan's deputy?" She mewed, her brown eyes begining to fill with pain. She shuddered, hoping nobody had seen her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Chesnutfeather bowed his head. "Yes."
Jayflight watched.
Windwhisker looked up.
Tigertail yowled. "Now wait just a bone pickin' minute. What in the world do you think your doin? Deputies must have had at least one apprintice and is older than three years old."
Cinderclaw yowled in agreement.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Sockstar nodded. "But am I not a leader who has not mentored nor is more than even one year? Now, I know this may seem unfair, but my world has been spiraling lately, and I feel as though I cant trust anyone ever since that accident with Darkpaw..." She mewed, her eyes clouded. "Besides, StarClan hasnt sent clouds to cover the moon. I believe they are fine with my choice. But, if Chesnutfeather doesnt get something I do expect you all to help pitch in." She mewed, her eyes flashing with pain again. She looked up into the sky, the stars flickered across the sky and shone in her eyes. "I have faith in my warriors and in our anscestors." She mewed out loud.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:50 pm

The old tabby stood. "Then your breakin the Warrior code," Tigertail growled. "back in my days when cat's did that the paws of Iceheart crashed down on 'em. She's one strict spirit."
Iceheart chuckled from a low cloud.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Sockstar purred. "Yes, I agree it is breaking the warrior code, Tigertail, but I have learned through many painful experiences that some rules can be bent a bit when needed. Silvermoon even taught me that once, before she died and left me at that old house..." She mewed with a shudder as another agonizing pain hit her. She yowled this time. "Well, I am off to the nursery..." She mewed, staggering up and walking towards the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Cinderclaw shook her head. "Kits these days."
Tigertail snapped. "Silvermoon said Silvermoon said Silvermoon said....Blahblahblah. Last time I checked, Silvermoon didn't make the Warrior code." He flicked his ringed tail. "Pah, you didn't live in my days, now those were painful."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Sockstar hissed under her breath, her eyes growing clouded. "I am no kit. These cats may be noble but they dont know when they need to quit with the input..." She thought after hissing. She dropped into a moss bed in the nursery with an erie wail. 'Dont let me end up like Silvermoon...' She thought desperatly, referring to when her mother died.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Windwhisker looked at his brother.
Tigertail rambled on. "Leaders should be four years old not a moon old. In my days...."
Windwhisker rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Her eyes clouded once more with pain. "What if I do end up like my mother? Giving birth as she died... Feeling broken-hearted... Knowing she couldnt even help her only kit...." Sockstar had to stop as pain shot through her spine. She yowled as the first kit came tumbling out. She brought it forward and cleaned it, letting it nurse. She stared in amazement at its gorgeous silver fur.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Warkit looked at the silver kit "Why can't I be like that?" she asked, feeling broken hearted that not even her father thought of her beutiful. Her glossy black fur meant nothing to her anymore, she just returned to camp with her ears and tail down.

Rosefoot had to stare in amazment at the kit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Hawkwing looked up as Warkit passed him and he walked in front of her and crouched playfully. "Whats wrong?" He mewed, trying to make a bond with the kit.

(How can you prove that he doesnt? Hawkwing is broken-hearted too lol)

Sockstar licked the last three (-fastforward-) and nursed them.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Tigertail continued to talk.
Windwhisker snapped. "Oh shut up Tigertail."
Tigertail snorted.
Chesnutfeather ran to Sockstar.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Sockstar purred quietly. "Two she-kits and two toms." She mewed as Chesnutfeather walked in.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Warkit was not amused "I just think it's so... Mousebrained that as soon as a little kit is born from a leader, everyone is hypmatized. And yet, no one even looks at me" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:27 pm

Hawkwing purred. "You remind me alot of myself when I was a kit. Dont worry, its always going to happen when a new kit is born. Even from a leader. Sockstar wont let anyone moon over the kits just because they are hers." He mewed, curling his tail around Warkit with a purr. "I think your one of the most beautiful she-cats ive ever seen." He mewed, licking her head.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Victorstar's spirit snuck in behind her and cut Wolfkit's throat out. He was about to bite Fallenkit when Chesnutfeather leaped and made sure Victorstar died for good. In the prosses Victorstar ripped Chesnutfeather's belly open then died.
Chesnutfeather coughed out blood. "Take care of our kits..." He whispered to his mate. "I-I love you and our kit's so much...Goodbye my loves..." He slowly laid his head down then died.
(Mind if I play as Floatkit?)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:30 pm

"Sure ya do." Warkit said.

Challengefang went back to camp.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Hawkwing nodded. "Honestly." He mewed.

Sockstar stared at Chesnutfeather's body on the ground, frozen in shock. (Ya I doint mind. You can play then all if ya want xD jk I wanna play Fallenkit at least.)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Floatkit cried.

Chesnutfeather's spirit gently touched Sockstar.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Sockstar held back the tears and tried to purr, feeling the warm touch of her mate. She licked Floatkit on top of the head. "There there, young one." She mewed.

(This is where Mordred's Lullaby MIGHT fit in xD)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Chesnutfeather whispered. "I love you. Farewell Sockstar, and may the tiny paws of playful kits keep you busy enough to not grive for me." He half joked. "Choose Jayflight to replace me." He whispered again. "For both ranks." With that, he poofed away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:42 pm

"I must get back to camp" Warkit said nudged her father, then ran back to camp.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Hawkwing purred. "Ill see you later Warkit!" He called after her. He felt proud of himself, thinking the bonding went pretty well.

Sockstar purred. "I love you too, Chesnutfeather." She mewed, wondering what he meant for the second rank. She had two ideas of what that meant, but she couldnt leave until her kits were asleep and done with feeding.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:47 pm

(Wink-a-dink, Deputy AND laugh2 couple pair blush icon angel huggle laugh2 Get it...?)

Jayflight yawned.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:50 pm

(gawd way too much emphasis pah-leez)

Sockstar licked the kits as they slept and covered them with a special rabbit pelt that had been kept warm by Sockstar all this time. She walked into the clearing and onto the smooth black stone, still oblivious to what it should be called. She yowled for the cats to assemble and watched as tears flooded her eyes. "I gather everybody for a Clan meeting so soon because..." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Mistake.
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next