Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Great Mistake.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Crowpaw, Rabbitpaw and Suneye dropped a load of fresh-kill they had caught after they drove the fox out onto the fresh kill pile.

Dewleaf walked over with a purr. "I am proud of you all." She mewed, licking her kits and her mate.

Sockstar got up. Her kits were asleep. "I am going out." She told Hawkwing as she passed the warrior. He looked puzzled, but he nodded and watched Ravenwing and Rosefoot together with a purr.

Hawkwing followed Sockstar. "I am going on a border patrol." He mewed. "I doubt anyone will be there so.." He said, dashing through the entrance before Sockstar could object.

(Hawkwing wants to talk with Rageheart as he knows her Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Ragestar was with the border patrol, but she stuck around the border.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Sockstar sat in the sun that shone into the clearing on the great black rock. Suneye and Dewleaf were with her and were talking.

Hawkwing sniffed the air and slowly walked forward as he saw Rageheart. "Rageheart!" He mewed quietly, walking forward and butting his head against hers.

Ravenwing purred and licked the heads of the kits. "They are beautiful. What are their names and genders?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:49 pm

"The red one is Flarekit, he's a boy, and the black one is Violetkit" Rosefoot said happily.

Ragestar purred "Its Ragestar now, Duskstar resigned." she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Hawkwing purred. "Well then Ragestar, I am very proud that you have become a leader." He mewed.

Ravenwing smiled. "Thats great!" He mewed, licking Rosefoot on the head.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Ragestar smiled "I miss you"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Hawkwing nodded. "I miss you too. I would ask you to come with me but.." He mewed. "Your Clan needs you more than ever now, and Warpaw cant grow up alone in a Clan, knwoing that she is half-clan." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:15 pm

"Why did you not join me?" Ragestar asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Hawkwing shrugged. "I guess I felt that I belonged here. Though I do love you and Warpaw very much, I may not be able to leave, unless of course Sockstar understood the reason why." He mewed.

Sockstar nodded to Suneye. "Yes I know, and I respect that he does love her. If he came bowling in here right now to tell me he wanted to leave due to their relationship, I would let him." She mewed.

Suneye nodded. "So weather or not Hawkwing's loyalties lie here is none of your concern, is what you are saying, correct?" He asked.

Sockstar nodded. "I cannot question the loyalties of my cats, even if they are to be loyal to only SilverClan. We are all a bunch of half-clan cats if you look at it the way I do, so it really doesnt matter." She mewed.

Suneye and Dewleaf nodded, understanding Sockstar's thoughts. "Well, I think that is great." Dewleaf purred.

Crowpaw and Rabbitpaw came back with more prey and ran to Sockstar. "We saw Hawkwing with Ragestar!" Crowpaw blurted.

Sockstar opened an eye. "Do I care? So long as they arent killing any kits, they are fine together." She purred.

Crowpaw snorted. "So it is true! You dont believe in the warrior code, do you?" He hissed.

Sockstar smiled. "Weather I do or not is none of your business, young cat." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:29 pm

RageHeart sighed "On the other hand, I believe in the warrior code, I am standing on the border. Ready to kill him at any moment. Goodbye" she said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Hawkwing sighed. "Goodbye, love." He mewed and turned around, heading straight for camp after hunting a bit. He walked into the camp, reeking of WarClan scent.

Sockstar purred. "Welcome back Hawkwing." She mewed, getting up and heading for the nursery to feed her kits once more.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Violetkit meowed and pawed at her brother.

Flarekit pounced on her sister.

Rosefoot smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Ravenwing purred and sat down next to Rosefoot and watched them.

Crowpaw snorted as he sniffed his sister's mentor all the way from the apprentices den. "It is disgraceful for a cat to be in love with another Clan cat!" He spat.

Rabbitpaw slapped him. "Shut up!" She spat back and walked over to Hawkwing, her eyes bright. "Can we go learn how to attack tommorrow?" She mewed.

Hawkwing purred. "Alright." He mewed. "Tomorrow at Sunhigh." He said, walking towards the warriors den with a sparrow.

Sockstar fed her kits. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:41 pm

RoseFoot smiled

Violetkit growled and pounces on her brother.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm

Rabbitpaw grabbed a rabbit and headed for the apprentices den. Crowpaw followed her and she hissed. "I do not allow you to show hostility to my mentor like that. Go eat with somebody else, and stay away from me!" She spat at him.

Crowpaw sighed and walked out, his black ears flat against his head.

Suneye and Dewleaf sighed as they watched Rabbitpaw and Crowpaw fight. "He has to learn." Suneye mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Violetkit was scampering about.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Ravenwing purred. "Such great kits. Just like their mother." He mewed.

Sockstar licked her kits and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Rosefoot smiled and fell asleep,.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Ravenwing yawned and headed outside of the nursery and fell asleep, but only half asleep, still aware of the sounds.

Rabbitpaw fell asleep after burying the rabbit bones.

Crowpaw curled up next to his sister for comfort, hoping she wouldnt make him move.

Suneye and Dewleaf cured up in the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Flarekit was bouncing around.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Featherkit woke up and glanced at Flarekit and got up. "Mind if I join?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Flarekit smiled widely and said "Sure!" he got into a crouch position and pretended to stalk Featherkit.

Violitkit woke up and saw Featherkit and her brother playing, she desided to join in "Mind if I play too?" she asked, her soft eyes seeming to glow.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Featherkit purred. "Sure!" She mewed, tackling Violetkit. "Your it!" She purred.

(Out of the nursery time xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Violetkit smiled and pawed Flarekit "Your it!" she said happily and ran out of the nursery.

Flarekit dove after Featherkit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Featherkit jumped across the clearing.

Fallenkit rolled in her sleep and curled closer to her mother.

Sockstar mumbled in her sleep.

Suneye and Dewleaf were curled together closely, listening to eachother's breathes.

Rabbitpaw and Crowpaw did the same as their parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Mistake.
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next