Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Great Mistake.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Ravenwing purred. "That is a beautiful name." He said, licking Rosefoot between the ears.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Rosefoot purred and nuzzled him.

RageHeart was at the border.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:53 pm

Windwhisker still talked to Tigertail. "So then when all seemed peaceful and I was out hunting, I hearrd a rucket and watched Sockpaw and Darkpaw fighed, then Sockpaw nearly go hit by a monster if it waren't for Duskstar, man, Duskstar is one brave cat I'll tell you what."
Tigertail snapped. "Shut up already! I'd rather be taking a nap than have my ear chewed off by you."
Patch snorted. "I agree with Tigertail."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:54 pm

As they arrived in camp, Dewleaf and Suneye looked up in suprise as Sockstar walked over immediatly. "Hello there. I have heard alot about you, Ravenwing." She purred.

Ravenwing looked very suprised. "H-how do you know?" He mewed.

Sockstar purred. "I have notiuced your scent lingering around. You dont think I am a fool when it comes to fear scent in cat markings, do you?" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:55 pm

RageHeart waited.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:10 am

Hawkwing stalked another mouse and killed it with one sift blow. He had piled up alot of prey and decided to try fishing the way Sockstar does.

Ravenwing raised his tail proudly. "I would like to join SilverClan." He mewed with a purr.

Sockstar nodded. "Welcome then." She mewed.

Dewleaf watched Crowkit and Rabbitkit tackle eachother.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:10 am

(Hey Silver, could you make a cat for Warclan?)

Rageheart climbed up a tall tree and caught a hawk. She jumped down from the tree with a hawk in her mouth on SilverClan territory. Rageheart realized she was on a different clan's territory and decided to go back, she saw Hawkwing and hoped he wouldn't notice her.

Rosefoot purred and wrapped her tail around Ravenwing's "Want me to show you around?" she purred softly as her eyes and pelt shone in the evening sun. Rosefoot's ears flicked up.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:04 pm

A small calico main coon cat padded slowly into the clearing. Her silcky shinny pelt trapped sunrays and made her pant hardly. She slowly entered the camp unaware of the number of cats. "Snowclaw?" She called worriedly. "Snowclaw are you here?" Her bright green eyes were dull with worry. She sighed then continued calling.
Jayflight walked to the new comer. "Who are you?"
The calico gulped. "I'm Eclipsefur." She tried to smile.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Sockstar looked up. "I am sorry, we dont have anyone named Snowclaw here." She mewed. "I dont believe I have ever even heard of a Snowclaw..." She said to the stranger calmly.

(When shall Socks and Jay show interest?)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Rageheart slowly walked passed Hawkwing, then ran for the border with the hawk in her mouth.

(Could you Silver?)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:08 pm

(sorry I didnt see ur post xD Sure I will.)

Ravenwing purred. "Of course." He mewed to Rosefoot.

Hawkwing looked up. "Rageheart?" He asked, walking after her after putting his kill in the store.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Rageheart sighed and dropped her kill, and as her back was to Hawkwing, she rolled her eyes, and when she turned around, she had a smile on her face, a pained one, but a smile no less "Yes?" she asked, trying to be kind.

Rosefoot smiled and showed him around.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Hawkwing looked at the prey but ignored the rising anger in his belly. He didnt care for the hawk. "Why are you here?" He asked quickly, a smile on his face. He purred and walked up to her and bumped his head against hers. "How i've missed you." He mewed.

Ravenwing smiled. "You are a great and humble cat. Better than what I have met in my past." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Rageheart stepped back "I'm sorry I can't say the same"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:53 pm

Hawkwing looked hurt. "Oh... Well, I sure hope Warkit is okay... Have fun with your Clan. I hope you find somebody you love and to take care of you." He mewed, holding back the tears until he turned around and ran off, his tail trailing behind him and his ears flat. (He cries anime tears so cute!!)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:54 pm

"I never said I didn't love you" RageHeart called after him and went back to camp.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Hawkwing sat down beside the entrance to the camp and kept his ears flat as Sockstar strolled out and looked at him. "What is it?" She mewed.

Hawkwing snorted. "Nothing. Its my own problem." He hissed.

Sockstar unballanced him by kicking under his legs and making him fall. "Any better?" She asked.

Hawkwing turned away again. "I dont wanna talk about it." He said, Rageheart's last words flashing through his mind. He knew that already but couldnt bear to bring himself to say he was better off without her.

Sockstar rolled her eyes. "Well if you caught anything just go get it please." She mewed, walking back into camp.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:04 pm

RoseFoot smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Ravenwing purred. "So I am getting this right then." He mewed with a smile, licking Rosefoot between the ears again.

Hawkwing nodded and dashed away and unburying his kill. It took five trips of stuffing his mouth for him to get it all back to the fresh-kill pile. After the fifth trip it was overflowing with prey.

Sockstar purred. "Well done Hawkwing!" She mewed.

Hawkwing dipped his head. "I did have a little help from Rosefoot, but I think she will be better off with Ravenwing for a while." He mewed.

Dewleaf walked over. "My kits are old enough for a mentor, Sockstar." She mewed.

Sockstar nodded. "Hawkwing, are you ready to take on your first apprentice?" She asked.

Hawkwing raised his tail. "Of course!" He mewed.

Sockstar purred. "Good. Suneye will mentor Rabbitkit and Hawkwing Crowkit. I expect good things from you Hawkwing." She mewed. "Tell Suneye to prepare for his apprentice." She told Dewleaf, who nodded and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:11 pm

"Very much so" Rosefoot answered and nuzzled him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Suneye mewed quietly with Dewleaf as the kits tumbled around the apprentices den. "I cant wait!" He mewed quietly.

Hawkwing purred. "I will go prepare nests." he mewed.

Sockstar nodded. "Dont get seen! Its going to be a suprise. When your done I will announce it." She mewed, going to nurse her kits.

Ravenwing purred. "I may have only known you for a little but, but I feel a great connection between us." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Rosefoot nodded "Me too"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Ravenwing purred with delight.

Hawkwing went to gather moss.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:13 pm

RoseFoot purred.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Hawkwing walked back into camp with moss, feathers and some leaves for their nests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Mistake.
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next