Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Another New Begining

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

Another New Begining - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Spiderpaw smirked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Honeypaw caught a rabbit that was about her size and she happily buried it and went to find more.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Poppypaw ran and stole Honeypaw's rabbit. "Look what I caught!" She smiled to Leafpelt.
(Shes so evil. XD)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Leafpelt sniffed the rabbit. "You are unworthy to say you caught that." She meowed.

Honeypaw hissed in annoyance as she pounded into the camp.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:01 pm

"I did! I swear." Poppypaw said.
"Liars will be sorry," Spiderpaw spoke wisely. "Your a little lair."
"Am not!" Poppypaw spat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Honeypaw growled loudly. "I caught that rabbit, Leafpelt is no play! Check my claws, you will see rabbit fur!" She spat, showing Leafpelt her claws.

Leafpelt nodded and looked at Poppypaw sternly. "A liar gets punished. You will go and clean out the elder's den for the next moon and take care of them. Maybe two moons or even three if you continue this rubbish." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:07 pm

(There are no elders. XDD)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 pm

(Oh lol.)

Leafpelt changed her mind. "You will take care of anything that we need to be done, without resting until the tasks for the day are done." She decided. "And you will do so with so much care that your kits and their kits and their kit's kit's will be as careful as you were when handling duties like this!" She said.

Honeypaw snatched her rabbit and dropped it onto the pile.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Poppypaw smiled. "Your not my mentor, you oh so awesome Honeypaw is." She spat. "I 'ain't doin anything."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Leafpelt smiled as Dusk, the cat who had been forcefully taken to the place of no stars, stepped down. "Oh, no? I would listen to her, Poppypaw. This she-cat is mighty dangerous, and will not handle any disobeying." He meowed, his eyes flashing angrily.

Leafpelt shoved Poppypaw towards the camp walls. "Now start mending the camp walls, or I will have to tear your ears off." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Poppypaw sighed then did her tasks.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Dusk went back to StarClan, where he had come from. Skeeter had saved him when he killed Cloudy.

Leafpelt purred and watched Poppypaw.

Honeypaw went back out to hunt once more.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Poppypaw snuck out and stole the rabbit Honeypaw caught then she tore it to bits.
Spiderpaw was shocked. "What in the name of Starclan are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Leafpelt came from behind Poppypaw and hit the apprentice on the head hard with her paw. "That was precious prey you wasted! You are not eating for a long time now! It is the middle of leaf-bare, and you chose to tear up the best prey we have seen for moons! You will surely pay for that, Poppypaw!" She spat, herding the apprentice towards the camp wall once more. "Now do your job!" She spat, keeping her eyes on Poppypaw.

Honeypaw killed four very plump mice. She had caught them in a twoleg garden. They were well fed, and she saw a brown and white rabbit jumping around a twoleg kit. It was even bigger than the last one she caught. She stalked forward as the twoleg kit jumped up and ran inside for more of the rabbit's food, and she killed it, jumping over the fence quickly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Poppypaw ran quickly, breaking the wall then grabbed Honeypaw's rabbit and tore it up to peaces with a large smile on her face. Then ate the best parts of it with blood on her face.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Honeypaw spat angrily and bowled into Poppypaw, shoving her claws deep into the she-cats throat. "Dont ever touch my prey or disobey her again!" She yowled very loudly, jumping off and letting Poppypaw live.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:32 pm

"Make me!" Poppypaw growled and rammed herself into Honeypaw's ribs.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Leafpelt ripped the two cats apart as Honeypaw gave a final blow and hit Poppypaw in the eyes with her claws unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Poppypaw ducked in time to dodge the blow.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Silvermoon, Skeeter and Dusk suddenly appeared, yowling loudly. "Enough! Poppypaw, we will take you to the Place of No Stars ourselves if you do not quit acting this way towards Honeypaw! Liars and murderers and prey-shredders do not have a right to the forest, and they will perish in the darest depths where they cant even speak to any other cat, ever." Skeeter hissed.

Silvermoon's silver fur was bristling angrily.

Dusk's fur was bristling angrily.

Honeypaw stared at Poppypaw, anger bruning in her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:05 pm

"I didn't murder anyone!" Poppypaw spat. "Also, fine. I'v always wanted to meet Darklight anyway, he's the noblest, awesomest, coolest cat ever! And he's so much better than you weaklings." She sneered.

Spiderpaw watched. "No, your crazy, please don't-" He was cut off when Poppypaw attacked him and sliced his throat.
"Now I murdered someone." Poppypaw smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Silvermoon walked towards Spiderpaw and healed him, standing between him and Poppypaw. "No, you will remain in the forest. Darklight is a murderous cat, and has-" She was cut off as Leafpelt bowled into Poppypaw and bit harshly into her throat.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:14 pm

"Yes. Kill me, I want to meet Darklight, the king of everything, then, I will be made his appirtice and be the second most powerful cat ever!" Poppypaw growled.
Spiderpaw walked in front of Leafpelt. "Killing her is just making you sink as low as her, let her suffer else where. Honeypaw, where'd you get that rabbit? The second one?"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Leafpelt realised what she was doing then nodded at Spiderpaw. "I have no idea what came over me. I will treat her for Mad Cat Disease immediatly." She meowed, knocking Poppypaw out and pulling her towards the Medicine Cat's den.

Honeypaw looked back at Spiderpaw. "I caught it at twoleg place. It would have fed everybody...." She meowed, looking at the scraps of fur and bone that Poppypaw had left behind. She spat angrily at the thought of it. "Ill go hunt another one!" She growled, walking slowly away, her spirits finally down.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:20 pm

"If she ever does this again, we can place her there to be a two-leg pet." Spiderpaw said. "I'll come with you, Honeypaw." He smiled. "Lets not let her get us down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Begining
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next