Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Another New Begining

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Another New Begining - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Honeypaw nodded and raised her tail deteminedly, and bounded away towards twoleg place, sniffing the air for a trace of twoleg or rabbit.

Leafpelt pulled out a mixture of juniper, poppy seeds, cat mint, grass and borage leaves. She mixed it up some more into a pulp and spat it into Poppypaw's mouth and made her swallow by rubbing her throat. She had done this before, but had never shared the secret with anyone about curing Mad Cat Disease.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Poppypaw growled in her sleep. "...Yes, Darklight. I shall never give in." She mumbled in her sleep.
(Hehe)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Leafpelt growled and hit Poppypaw hard on the head. She grabbed some parsely and measured the options. 'If I give this to her, she will never be able to feed any kits she has.... But it also helps the mixture take its course.... Heh, last thing we need right now is another Poppypaw!' Leafpelt's mind spat. She added the parsely into the mix and fed it to Poppypaw again in small doses.

Honeypaw jumped onto a twoleg fence where she scented two giant rabbits. The first one was black and white, and the second one was brown. The twoleg wasnt anywhere, so she bounded down and killed the black and white one. It was bigger than she was but she managed proudly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Spiderpaw killed the other.
A twoleg came screaming out waving its paws around. It held a knife and struck Spiderpaw with it.
Spiderpaw yowled in pain before dieing.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Honeypaw yowled angrily and dashed sideways as the twoleg stuck at her. She bit into the twoleg's arm and made it drop the knife. She scratched at its eyes viciously, making the twoleg scream in pain and dash away. She grabbed Spiderpaw's body and the two rabbits and headed towards the Camp as Silvermoon, Skeeter and other StarClan cats who Iceheart plays came and lead Spiderpaw to StarClan.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Spiderpaw backed away. "I'm sorry, but I'm too young to die, can't you please heal me instead?"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Honeypaw luckily for Spiderpaw felt exhausted by all the weight and set his body down on a tree stump, begining to cry.

Silvermoon smiled, her eyes gentle and undertanding. "Yes, go lay next to your body in that exact positiona nd you will find yourself sinking into it as I say prayers to StarClan and Leafpelt." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Spiderpaw smiled. "Thank you." He layed down then woke up. "...Honeypaw?" He mumbled. "My shoulder really hurts."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Honeypaw looked up and a smile crossed her tear soaked face. She wanted to bowl into Spiderpaw, but common sense told her otherwise. "Spiderpaw!" She smiled, picking up the two rabbits with a great huff. "Lets go back to camp." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Spiderpaw smiled then looked at the sky before walking to Honeypaw's side and grabbing one of the rabbit's legs. "Want me to take one?" He kindly asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:52 pm

Honeypaw nodded and dropped the rabbit. "Sure." She meowed.

Leafpelt suddenly had the craziest idea. 'Why not just... spay and neuter the cats ourselves?' She thought, staring down at the sleeping Poppypaw. She gently clawed open the she-cat's lower belly.

Last edited by SilverMoon on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:54 pm

(EW!)
Poppypaw mumbled and kicked Leafpelt's face.
Spiderpaw smiled and carried the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Leafpelt pulled out what was needed to spay a she-cat. She had seen this happen when she lived with a work at home vet. She knew how to sew it back and everything. She sewed it gently back with cobweb and horsetail. 'Good....' She thought, a smile creeping up on her face.

Honeypaw grabbed the plump, large mice she had hunted at twoleg place as well and walked towards the camp, a stupid smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Spiderpaw smiled at Poppypaw.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Leafpelt buried what she had taken from Poppypaw's body outside camp and returned after washing her paws thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:08 pm

(Dude. .3.)
Poppypaw woke up numb, she growled and ran to Leafpelt. "What in the world did you do to me you little-" She cut off and sniffed. "...You didn't." She yelled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Leafpelt looked utterly puzzled. "Did what?" She asked.

Honeypaw wanted to laugh, but she held her tounge and grabbed a plump mouse from the fresh-kill pile and gave it to Poppypaw. "You may just smell the sickness that Leafpelt carried home. Eat this mouse, it will calm your nerves." She meowed, looking at Leafpelt with a sideways glance, telling her to go bathe in the river.

Leafpelt dipped her head and walked towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Poppypaw threw the mouse aside and stormed over to Leafpelt. She then attacked the she-cat and dug her teeth into her throat. "You spaied me!" She spat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Honeypaw pulled Poppypaw off and knocked her out. "You spayed her?" She asked, suprised the Medicine Cat even knew how.

"Yes. What better thing to do than to spay a she-cat for her new owners?" Leafpelt meowed. "Besides, I dont like being alone in a game of 'I cant have kittens.'" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Poppypaw shoved Honeypaw out of the way and clawed Leafpelts eyes and throat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Honeypaw growled and bowled into Poppypaw, tearing at her throat with her teeth. She pulled her away harder and hit her head against the rock in which Leafpelt made her den. She looked up at Leafpelt, hoping the Medicine Cat would put cobwebs onto the wounds.

Leafpelt nodded and put horsetail and cobwebs onto Poppypaw's wounds before grabbint her and gently putting her onto her back and padding towards twoleg place, Honeypaw right behind, watching carefully.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Poppypaw woke up and quickly snapped Leafpelt's neck.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Honeypaw yowled, completely outraged. She bowled into Poppypaw and tore the she-cats throat out. She saw Silvermoon shoving her towards StarClan, while Skeeter quickly healed Leafpelt with the upmost care.

"I bring you a new gift, Leafpelt. You may either take the ability to bear kits again, and this can be the last time I bring you back, or you can never have kits and I can keep brining you back." Skeeter offered.

Leafpelt's eyes shined at the thought of having kit's, or at least being able to. "Skeeter, can I have this offer when I die again?" She asked.

Skeeter nodded. "Of course." He meowed, touching his nose to the she-cat's body.

Leafpelt woke up and watched as Silvermoon forced Poppypaw into StarClan.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Poppypaw fought Silvermoon. "Darklight!" She yowled.
Darklight appeared. "What do you want?"
"Tell her to let me go!" Poppypaw growled.
Darklight snorted and rammed into Silvermoon, pinning her down. "Go on then." He growled.
Poppypaw ran downward to Halfstar and Cherrynose.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:31 pm

Skeeter bowled into Poppypaw, using enough strength to send her all the way to StarClan. "You will thank me later!" He yowled after her as she hit the ground next to Sockstar.

Silvermoon shoved Darklight off easily and spat, viciously attacking him again.

Sockstar smiled. "Now there is no way down or to the Dark Forest. Silvermoon, Skeeter, Iceheart and Warfang have total control over StarClan, and they choose who can go down." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Begining
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next