Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Another New Begining

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Another New Begining - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Flowerpaw put all of the herbs from the cats in the Medicine Cat's den. Then she walked up to Spiderpaw, Honeypaw and Nightpaw.

Nightpaw smiled and let out a purr for Honeypaw.

WhiteStar smiled, wondering when the clan's cats should return.

Flowerpaw rolled her beautiful eyes at Nightpaw, rusty tinted pelt shined.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 am

Spiderpaw purred a hello to Flowerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 am

Flowerpaw bowed her head to Spiderpaw "Hello Spiderpaw" she meowed kindly to him and returned to the Medicine Cat's den.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Honeypaw let out a loud purr. "I cant wait until they get back." She meowed suddenly.

Leafpelt, Snow and Bramble dropped the catmint. "You can go home now, Snow." Bramble purred to his younger friend.

Snow shook her head. "I want to join. Where is Whitestar, as I have heard?" She asked.

Leafpelt lead Snow and Bramble towards Whitestar. "They wish to join." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:01 pm

WhiteStar looked at the cats, kittypets, but they were strong "Very well. I will announce their arrival at sunhigh (Noon)" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:04 pm

(I know what Sunhigh is. Ima make a japanese cat now. She will have to be a kittypet first, though. I wanna know if you can make a kittypet she meets (Or if they can just meet at the border as one of your cats) and wills her to join the Clans? Ima have to translate what she says cause it will be in japanese xD)

Bramble and Snow dipped their heads respectively.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:09 pm

WhiteStar nodded and went to hunt one last time.

(I'll use BluePaw)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:13 pm

(Okay.)

A pretty white and black she-cat was perched up on a fence at the edge of the forest. She had a pink collar with a bell on that scarcely rang when she moved. She was lithe and her brown eyes were glowing as she stared out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Bluepaw went out to hunt when she heart a faint ring of a kitty pet bell, she looked through the bushes, close to the two-leg home, she saw a black and white she-cat. BluePaw waited for the right moment to challenge her, her footsteps, she knew, the she-cat wouldn't hear them. BluePaw followed her, only her shadow, enclosed in the trees, seemed to move.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:23 pm

The she-cat looked in awe as she saw a black bird fly through the trees. It suddenly let out a loud alarm call and she looked around, her ears straight up. "Konnichiwa? Sumimasen?"

(Hello? Excuse me? Thats it in order.)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Bluepaw was stunned for 1 millasecond, hearing the strange noice coming from the mouth of the cat. She snuck up behind the cat and tackled her, pinning her down "You're in IceClan territory Kitty pet!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 pm

"I should think not! I was on my fence!" She spat, hearing the Clan cat's voice. "I say you should get off me!" She spat, hearing her owner's voice. "Nyoko!" The twoleg yelled, shaking a bowl of soft food. "I must be going. Sayonara!" She mewed, pushing Bluepaw off quickly and jumping over her fence once more and running inside the house, taking one look back.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Bluepaw shook her head "Mice are way better" she meowed, catching a mouse and escaped into the forest.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Nyoko heard the door slam behind her and her twoleg set the bowl down and petted her gently, saying something. "Ka neko." It said.

(Good cat.)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:34 pm

BluePaw left for camp
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:11 pm

At sunhigh, Nyoko was let out once more. She jumped up onto the fence again and watched as a small, light ginger she-cat approached. "Oh, Konnichiwa!" She mewed, politely waving her tail in greeting.

Honeypaw looked confused. She dropped her mole and waved her tail back. "Um... Eigo o hanasemasuka?" Honeypaw asked carefully.

Nyoko nodded. "Yes, I do. Quite well actually." She purred.

(Do you speak english? thats what Honeypaw asked.)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Nightpaw and Bluepaw seemed to appear out of the trees "What do we have here?" Nightpaw asked, his beautiful green eyes shinned in the sunlight.

Bluepaw meowed "This is the she-cat that I found this morning" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:38 am

Nyoko dipped her head. "Konnichiwa." She mewed. "That means hello in the language where I come from. I have often seen you all hunting and patroling here, and decided to meet someone." She purred. "I cant believe there is another cat here who knows a phrase or two in my language!" She said.

Honeypaw shuffled her paws with embarassment. "Somebody taught me..." She said, not meeting the shining gaze of anyone.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:51 am

Spiderpaw looked at Nyoko. "Huwag lumapit sa iyo mula sa malayo? O ikaw ay malapit na mula dito?" He asked in her language without messing abeat.
(Do you come from far away? Or are you close from here?, thats what Spiderpaw asked.)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:01 am

(Haha thanks for putting translation xD I was like... uh.... lol. I dont know much japanese.)

"Hai." Nyoko replied. "I come from Shikoku, Japan. There I was engaged to another of my breed, but we left Japan for a better life here." She said, an urgency in her tone.

(Hai = Yes)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:06 am

(It's not japanese, the language we're using is called Fillipino.)
Spiderpaw looked at the she cat closely. "Well, kayo ay magiging isang lahi ng pusa o ikaw ay bumabalik sa iyong ... twoleg?" He asked.

(Well, are you going to be a clan cat or are you returning to your... twoleg? -Spiderpaw asked.)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:09 am

(Wow you scare me 0.o)

Nyoko raised her tail. "I... I cant leave." She mewed, looking back as her twoleg waved a bat inside the house. "Okay... Maybe I can." She mewed, getting up, her fur on end as the twoleg holding the bat called her name. She dashed off.

(I thought we were using japanese -_-.)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:12 am

(この日本語は=this is japanese. The only reason why I'm scaring you is because I'm using the all mighty Google Translator. XD)
Spiderpaw nodded. "Do you know much fighting moves?"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:13 am

Nyoko stopped. "Not many. I know how to rake my claws across a cat's face to make them blind. I also know how to protect myself when I a-" She was cut off.

Honeypaw flew herself in front of Nyoko. "Lets just stop there." She insisted.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:15 am

Spiderpaw's eyes widened. He had never seen Honeypaw like this before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Begining
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next