Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Another New Begining

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Another New Begining - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:32 am

NightPaw shrugged "Sure, let's go" he said.

Bluepaw smiled at the kits and nodded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Honeykit felt a little annoyed. "She's sure to get him! She's an apprentice like he is. How do I battle with that?" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Nightpaw smiled as he climbed up a tree and stalked a hawk, trying to impress BluePaw, she was an apprentice his age, her pelt shone in the sunlight, her eyes were all the brightest of colors, he was really falling for her.

BluePaw watched Nightpaw stalk a hawk and looked impressed "Be careful!" she meowed up to him.

Nightpaw jumped down with the hawk in his mouth "Ready to go back" he asked.

Bluepaw nodded and walked so close to him that their pelts touched.

Nightpaw smiled shyly and looked into her eyes.

Flowerpaw shrugged "Honestly, no idea, you have a whole moon before youre an apprentice." she meowed "But, you'll find a way."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Honeykit looked down at her paws. "This is just like what happened with my old Clan. Nightpaw is just like my old leader, but different in personality! I really loved our old leader... Despite what he did to me.." She meowed guiltily.

(Oh Honeykit your making me cry!)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:43 pm

BluePaw smiled "Ill see you later" she meowed and was off to fish.

Nightpaw nodded and sat down next to Honeykit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Honeykit looked at Nightpaw and let out a loud purr without knowing. She hadnt wanted that to happen. "How was hunting?" She meowed, licking a paw and rubbing her ears with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:47 pm

"She was-" Nightpae had to catch himself "It was great" he told Honeykit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Honeykit felt her heart drop into her paws. "Thats great!" She meowed, forcing the smile upon her face once more with ease. She tried to sound optimistic, and it was easy. She had gotten used to lying when she was younger.

Leafpelt watched from across the clearing. She got up, grabbed a mouse and walked towards her den again.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Nightpaw smiled at Honeykit "Yeah" he said, still mezmorized.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm

"Go and enjoy your time. I uh, I have to go see Leafpelt. She told me to come see her if I start to feel crazy again." She said, not meeting Nightpaw's gaze and walking off, looking at the ground. 'I dont see anything in that stupid she-cat!' Honeykit thought.

Leafpelt got up and moved Honeykit into her den immediatly. "Dont worry, I will comfort you." She purred quietly, licking the kit behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Flowerpaw swatted Nightpaw over the head "Youre as thoughtless as a mouce!" she growled.

Nightpaw looked confused.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Leafpelt shrugged. "Love is very confusing, Honeykit." She replied, licking her behind the ear once more with a motherly purr.

Honeykit didnt look up. "I just dont understand. Has he even known her long?" She asked.

Leafpelt shrugged once more. "There is such a thing called love at first sight, Honeykit. For some, its more motherly or friendly love than it is real love, just like my love for you." She purred, pulling Honeykit close and starting to groom her.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Nightpaw was talking to the she-cat named BluePaw, who was soaking wet "Are you okay? You shouldn't really swim in leaf-bare" he said to her.

BluePaw nodded "I know, I just know that the clan needs it."

Flowerpaw smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:55 am

Honeykit felt anger burning inside her as she saw the two apprentices talking and looked up at Leafpelt. "What do I do? He's falling too fast!" She mewled desperately, her eyes wide with anxiety.

Leafpelt licked her comfortably behind the ear. "Come on, a good walk will cheer you up." She purred, getting closer to Honeykit's ear. "Besides, all we need is to make you prettier than you already are." She whispered.

Honeykit almost brightened up. She nodded and followed Leafpelt out of camp, not even glancing at Bluepaw or Nightpaw.

Leafpelt looked at the two apprentices and lead Honeykit out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:07 pm

NightPaw's eyes searched the grounds for Honeykit "I'll be right back" he told BluePaw and ran to Flowerpaw "Where's Honeykit?" he asked cooly.

Flowerpaw had a sly smile on her face "On a walk with LeafPelt." she said.

BluePaw smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Leafpelt let Honeykit roll in a scent of rose she felt was right for her. "Now we just need your own accessory!" She mewled joyfully.

Honeykit nodded and followed Leafpelt, not looking at the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Flowerpaw slipped away from her brother.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Honeykit was given a necklace with a feather on it that Leafpelt had found on the ground. The feather was a beautiful purple, blue and green.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:57 pm

BluePaw smelled like 50 roses now, the sweet smell entered Nightpaw's nose and she approached.
Nightpaw smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:59 pm

Honeykit stomped towards the nursery and sat down, black clouds hanging over her head. She let out a long sigh. "Might as well quit. That she-cat has everything I dont and more..." She began wailing pitifully.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Nightpaw snuck away from BluePaw and padded to Honeykit "Where'd you get that necklace?" he asked, the smelled her sweet scent "Did you roll in roses?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:02 pm

"I got the necklace from somewhere outside camp. And yes I did, black roses. I think they are pretty." She purred loudly, which she didnt want to happen. Tears were still rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Nightpaw held Honeykit close "Hey, you stop crying" he said, whipping the tears off of her face with his pure white tail.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Honeykit nodded. "I am sorry you have to see me this way, Nightpaw." She mewed, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I have just had a bellyache." She lied easily.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Nightpaw looked at Honeykit and said "Stop lying to me" softly, but his dark green eyes showed he meant it, and knew what she was up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Begining
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next