Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Another New Begining

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Another New Begining - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:51 pm

"Are you sure thats whats bothering you?" Leafpelt asked, her amber eyes searching Flowerpaw's.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Flowerpaw hated lying to her mentor, but, luckily, when she had to, she was great at it "Yes"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:29 pm

"Alrighty then." She mewed, stretching once more. "Go and get some well earned sleep. Tomorrow we gather herbs. Ill teach you a few hunting moves and fighting moves too, every Medicine Cat needs to know how to fight." She purred, curling back up and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Flowerpaw smiled and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:06 pm

THE NEXT DAY!!!!!

Honeykit woke up with a burst. "Ow! I feel like my skin was sheered off!" She complained, sreaching desperately for blood.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Flowerpaw tried to calm Honeykit down "Shh, LeafPelt! We need your help." she yowled.

Nightpaw went to get Leafpelt.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Leafpelt startled up again. "I wasnt sleeping!" She mewed, getting up immediatly. "What?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:24 pm

"Honeykit claims her skin has been burnt off." Flowerpaw nodded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:29 pm

"It hurts mom!" Honeykit complained, still searching desperately for the blood.

Leafpelt walked over with a dried poppy head. "Eat these, Honeykit. They will take away the pain, I promise." Leafpelt purred with a mothering tone.

Honeykit lapped up the seeds obediently. "Why has my skin been burnt off, Leafpelt?" Honeykit mewed pitifully.

Leafpelt gently licked the numbing Honeykit on her head. "It was just a dream. You have obviously felt pain like that before. I promise you will never dream like that again, Honeykit." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Flowerpaw curled her tail around Honeykit "It will never happen again." she promised.

Nightpaw talked quietly with Flowerpaw.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:10 am

Honeykit nodded and sat down, begining to feel drowsy.

Leafpelt picked Honeykit up and took her to the Medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:08 am

Spiderkit and his siblings had grown, he pounced on Honeykit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Honeykit's fur fluffed up. "Mrowr!" She hissed, batting back.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:43 pm

FlowerPaw looked at the kits playing, but she couldn't help wondering, what if it wasn't playing.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Honeykit walked away and yawned. "I feel better." She mewed cheerfully to the closest cat, who was Nightpaw. "I am sorry if I have caused your Clan any trouble..." She whispered.

(I did a pic of them together: http://wolfpupsrule567.deviantart.com/art/NightpawXHoneykit-145514840)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Nightpaw smiled at the kit "Nah" he said to her, his smile touched his green eyes "Trust me, we've had way worse" Nightpaw said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:57 pm

"Oh really?" Honeykit asked, staring Nightpaw in the eyes. 'He's so handsome!' She thought, reflecting on how much this cat looked like her old leader. 'No! Dont do this to yourself, he isnt your old leader, he is a kind, gentle tom!' Her mind snarled.

(If I dont answer quickly its cause I hafta brb)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:00 pm

NightPaw nodded "Yup, my dad went away for a prophecy from StarClan, and died. We also lost 2 leaders in about a moon" he said, remebering his mother's stories.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Honeykit nodded. "We often had hardships like that too." She mewed quietly, looking into Nightpaw's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 pm

WhiteStar was standing at the edge of the forest "Nightpaw!" she yowled for her apprentice, and son.

Nightpaw looked sad to leave Honeykit, sense she had nothing to do, his long bangs in front of his face made him look mysterious as he said "Uh oh, WhiteStar's calling. I'll see you later." he said kindly to Honeykit.

Flowerpaw smiled slightly as she saw the love for her brother in Honeykit's eyes.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Honeykit nodded and dipped her head. "I deeply respect you right to leave." She mewed as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:05 pm

FlowerPaw padded up to Honeykit "Hmm, got a crush much?" she asked quietly so no one but Honeykit could hear.

Nightpaw was hunting.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:56 am

Honeykit turned red. "Yes, I do like your brother." She purred. "He is very handsome and has been nice from the very begining, like his sister much?" She mewed, butting her head against Flowerpaw's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 am

Flowerpaw smiled "Well, looks like you got some competition" she said as she saw a pretty she-cat named BluePaw talking to Nightpaw.

Nightpaw smiled "You wanna go hunt?" he asked, his dark green eyes shone brightly.

BluePaw nodded with a soft, cute smile "Sure" she said, walking off to the hunting grounds with him.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:21 am

Spiderkit ran to Bluepaw with Poppykit right behind him. "We wanna come." They meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Begining   Another New Begining - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Begining
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next