Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Winds of Change - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:03 pm

"Im sure Bluefur would like the company" Flowerspirit whispered.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 am

Honeypalm moved a ball of moss into the nursery and layed it out gently.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Bluefur nuzzled Stonekit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Honeypalm flicked her ears as she heard a very loud yowl coming from outside camp.

Tallkit stood over Leafpelt, his claws unsheathed and he grabbed her scruff. "Come on! If we get you to Flowerspirit she'll know what to do!" He spat.

Snow darted out of the nursery. "Tallkit, what were you doing outside the nursery!?" She wailed.

"I went out to make dirt, but then I saw Leafpelt writhing on the ground!" He replied innocently.

Honeypalm ran out, almost bowling into Snow, and saw a very large cut down her back and belly. "Flowerspirit!" She wailed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Spiderweb watched, he walked to Leafpelt and gently grabbed her scruff, he threw her onto his back and took her to Flowerspirt.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Leafpelt was laying motionless now, shallowly breathing only every now and again.

Honeyleaf layed next to her mother, her head hanging in dread.

Tallkit watched from behind Snow, an evil smile threatening to creep upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Spiderweb spun around at his eyes locked onto Tallkit's. "You little murderer!" He yelled, for the first time ever the black and white tom's clamness and patiances ran out. "I know you did it, by that stupid evil look on your face. How could you?" He yelled, his green eyes blazed in pure rage. He hissed then walked to Honeypalm and licked her head.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Before Honeypalm could look up from hearing the accusations, Tallkit flung his face into Snow's fur. "Mother! He called me a murderer! It was that stupid kittypet that lives down the road!" He yowled, muffled by his mother's fur.

Honeypalm flicked her ear and licked Spiderweb on the head gently before laying her face into Leafpelt's dying fur again.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Spiderweb hissed at Tallkit. "You little liar." He swated his tail then grabbed poppy and other medicien cat herbs, he made them into mush then gently shoved them into Leafpelt's mouth. "It'll be okay, Leafpelt," He whispered softly. "Everything will be okay, just hold on, please.." He got up and licked Honeypalm's head. "She has to be ok." he whispered to her softly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Leafpelt coughed and gasped, looking up. "Cobwebs... I need cobwebs!" She hissed through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Spiderweb shoved cobwebs into Leafpelt's wounds. "Quickly tell me who did this to you." He said, his eyes shifted to Tallkit, rage built up in his green eyes.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:48 pm

"I cant remember clearly. I saw flashes of russet and white...." Leafpelt meowed, flattening her ears and letting out an angry hiss. She flashed her claws into the air and then stopped moving altogether, then came back breathing again. "I cant remember." She replied again.

Honeypalm licked leafpelt gently. "Its okay." She meowed soothingly.

Tallkit stared at Spiderweb, pure triumph in his stare and walked off.

Snow followed closely to her kit, looking around as if someone would leap out at him at any minute.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Spiderweb licked Leafpelt's head. He jumped at Tallkit and pinned him down. "Your going to pay for this one way or the other you idiotic murderer. I saw that victory in your eyes, don't even try to lie." He spat and unsheath his claws, he held them close to Tallkit's throat-though he wasn't going to kill him, just to scare him.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Snow hissed and bowled into Spiderweb. "Get off my son!" She hissed.

Tallkit stood up and brushed his fur off.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:59 pm

"He's a lieing killer, and I'll prove it!" Spiderweb threw Snow off gently then tackled Tallkit again. "Your just like your father." He growled.
Poppyblood appeared and held down Snow. "Tallkit did that to Leafpelt." She whispered into Snow's ear. "He did it."
Spiderweb growled. "You are just. Like. Your. Father. Your a murderer just like him, You should be ashamed of yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:00 pm

WhiteStar was fed up "ENOUGH" she yowled. And looked at Tallkit, then to Spiderweb "Spiderweb, go to your den. Tallkit, you do as well" she meowed fearsly "On Second thought, everyone leave but Flowerspirit to care for Leafpelt." she growled.

Flowerspirit sighed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Spiderweb growled. "You haven't heard the last of this." He whispered in Tallkit's ears, then he nodded to Whitestar, anger still deep in his eyes, he walked to the warriors den and to his nest.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:21 pm

"Oh yes, he has Spiderweb." WhiteStar stated.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Spiderweb sighed, he knew Whitestar was right-in a way, but part of him longed to scream the truth in her face. He flicked his tail in frustaiton, he dug into the warriors den and made a hole in the back big enough for him to squeez out. He knew what he would do, he would camp out in a old badger set until night then go to the moonpool and ask Starclan what truely happened to Leafpelt. He walked away from camp and settled in a old bader set, he sighed then looked up at the sky, 'Starclan,' he thought, 'please, tell me what on earth happened.'
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Whitestar would believe Spiderweb, if it wasn't for that he was clouded by anger. "Tallkit shall have his time when truth will spread, but until then, just wait." she said to Spiderweb.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Tallkit dipped his head to Whitestar and looked up at his mother, who got up and brushed her fur off. "Mommy, why did he speak of daddy like that? You always told me daddy died saving your life." He whimpered, flattening his ears.

Snow sighed and herded Tallkit into the nursery. "Its time you find out the whole truth, Tallkit." She meowed, her voice fading away as they got farther away.

Honeypalm got up on paws made of stone and padded towards the nursery again.

Leafpelt opened her eyes. "Thank you, Whitestar." She coughed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Whitestar dipped her head "Thank your apprentice"

Flowerspirit had a look of releaf on her face"
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Spiderweb sighed, he returned to camp after being told by Poppyblood that he was simply over reacting. "No one was killed anyway.." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Honeypalm yawned and stretched greatfully out in the sun.

Tallkit curled up in the nursery, falling asleep.

Snow curled around Tallkit and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Whitestar lied down on a rock.

Bluefur, being deputy, looked after Whitestar, and Stonekit.

Stonekit bounded after her mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: