Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:22 pm

WhiteStar entered their new territory and yowled to her clan "Okay everyone, let's get started on the dens. Leafpelt and Flowerpaw, work on the medicine cat den. Honeypaw, Nightpaw, and Bluepaw, work on the apprentice's den. Mooneye work on the warrior's den." she meowed and worked on the elder's den with Graynight.

Flowerpaw got started, she made shelves for her herbs.

Nightpaw collected moss for the dens.

Bluepaw patched up the den.

Mooneye worked on the warrior's den.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Leafpelt began to dig out nesting places for the sick cats and for her and Flowerpaw. The sick cats had a seperate 'room' that had a hole for air. The clean air would get rid of sickness, as the gole led between the outside of the camp and the inside.

Honeypaw was digging out clefts for the apprentices to sleep in. She cleared away leaves that had gathered inside and got rid of the rabbit droppings she found.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Flowerpaw gathered moss and herbs.

Nightpaw set the moss down for bedding.

Mooneye made holes for beds.

Bluepaw hunted.

WhiteStar worked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Honeypaw smiled in approval as the apprentice's den was now ready to move in to. She sniffed to find a spot where the fresh-kill pile would be safe to go. She found a good, shadowy spot beside the elder's den, that was clear in sight yet hard to see at the same time. "I found a good spot, if there isnt one already." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:58 pm

WhiteStar yowled for a clan meeting "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting!" she yowled.

Nightpaw, Bluepaw, and Flowerpaw gathered.

(What do you want Honeypaw's name to be?)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:59 pm

(Honeypalm remember)

My cats gathered.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:04 pm

(Ah right)

WhiteStar spoke loud and clear "I Whitestar, leader of IceClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend to you as a warrior in turn.
By the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names.paw, from this moment you will be known as SpiderWeb, HoneyPalm, NightEye, Bluefur, and FlowerSpirit. StarClan honors your courage, faithfulness, patience, and strength and we welcome you as a full warrior of IceClan."

Last edited by Warfang on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Leafpelt, Snow and Bramble yowled their names loud and proud.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:52 pm

FlowerSpirit ran forward to her mentor, Leafpelt and huddled into her fur ' Leafpelt! I can finaly show you Im a worthy medicine cat!' she purred in her mind, secretly jealous of HoneyPalm.

NightEye smiled and walked over to HoneyPalm, nuzzling her, hoping she knew what he meant.

BlueFur smiled at NightEye and Honeypaw thinking 'They look so happy'

WhiteStar stood tall and proud.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:37 am

Spiderweb purred silently.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:36 am

FlowerSpirit arranged her herbs.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:43 am

Leafpelt watched Flowerspirit with a smile on her face. It was rare for Leafpelt to smile at a cat she hadnt shown much affection for.

Honeypalm purred loudly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Spiderweb purred at Honeypalm, he ignored Flowerspirit and everyone else.
Poppyblood appeared. "You have a crush on her, don't you?" She said.
Spiderweb faced his sister. "That is for me to know and me alone." He said calmly.
Poppyblood snorted. "I can see it."
Spiderweb blinked. "So? It doesn't effect me whatsoever."
Poppyblood smirked. "Oh really? Hey, Honeypalm! Yeah, Spiderweb over here has a crush on you."
Spiderweb remained calm and steady, though by the way his ears went back you could tell he was embressed.
Poppyblood winked then disappeared.
'thanks a whole lot.' Spiderweb thought sourly.
(I shall make a clan out of boredness. XP)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:54 pm

(You scare me)

Honeypalm raised an eyebrow as Poppyblood disappeared and walked over towards Spiderweb.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:11 pm

(Why? XD)
Spiderweb didn't look up. "Hey...Honeypalm." He said silently.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Honeypalm gently hit Spiderweb in the back of his head with her delicate ginger paw. "Hey its okay!" She purred loudly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Spiderweb purred. "But what about...Nighteye?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Honeypalm gave Nighteye a look that was full of longing. "He knows how I feel about him..." She murmured, lowering her gaze to the ground. "Every cat does. Maybe some day you will find that special one, one who is more special than me. Or maybe we are both destined for eachother, even if Nighteye isnt my special someone." She whispered to Spiderweb.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Spiderweb nodded, full of understanding. "I, understand." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:26 pm

"We can still be close friends. Maybe one day, I will find out if he is or is not my special cat." Honeypalm meowed, licking Spiderweb affectionately on his face.

(Oh no... not Squirrelflight and Ashfur again!)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Spiderweb looked down, his eyes were dulled with sorrow and hurt. He slowly got up, ignoring Nighteye, he walked to the warriors den and curled in a tight ball.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Honeypalm followed Spiderweb and layed close beside him, curling in a ball next to him to comfort him. She hadnt wanted to hurt the black and white (and very handsome) tom.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Spiderweb purred silently. "Its okay, I understand if we're not meant to be." He whispered to Honeypalm, his voice was soft and calm though he was hiding the uneasiness in his tone.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Honeypalm licked Spiderweb on the face again. She curled back up next to him and began licking his shoulder, hoping to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Spiderweb purred, forgetting about the sorrow. "Hey, at least we will always see eachother every day." He purred to Honeypalm, his voice bright and calm and his eyes had brightened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: