Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Winds of Change - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:26 pm

(Ah time for tradegy, just like in Moonrise :3)

Honeypalm heard a loud screech coming from twolegplace. She watched as Gempaw, without a second's hesitation, dashed towards it. She followed almost as fast as Gempaw.

Gempaw let out a loud screech. She was on top of the fence, balancing perfectly on the wood. Below her, a silver tom was scratching at the snout of a giant, sleek, slobbering black dog with a cropped tail and cropped, pointed ears.

Honeypalm bounded onto the fence and gasped with horror. The tom below her was covered in blood, fighting for his life against the giant black and tan pointed dog. (Doberman)

Gempaw flashed down. "Gempaw dont!" She heard Honeypalm yowl, but Gempaw let out a ferocious screech and slashed long claws down the doberman's flank. The doberman turned on her with a loud whine and snapped at her with its giant, blood stained teeth.

Honeypalm bounded down then and pushed Gempaw out of the way. The doberman snapped its jaws onto Honeypalm's neck. Honeypalm let out a horrified screech.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Bluefur heard the yowl and ran to the dog, knowing it's weak points, she went for the face, clawing at it's eyes.

WhiteStar bounded up with a yowled and bit on the dog's legs.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:24 am

The dog whined and released the badly bleeding Honeypalm. He ran away, yelping loudly in pain.

Honeypalm hit the ground, stuggling to breath.

Gempaw was standing over her mate, grief in her eyes. "No.... No!" She yowled, raising her head in a loud wail as her mate died.

Leafpelt came crashing through the undergrowth, herbs and cobwebs stuffed in her jaws. She dropped the coconut the poultice was in and spread it onto Honeypalm's throat quickly. "Quit your gurgling, Honeypalm, or else you will choke!" She hissed angrily, spreading cobwebs onto the bites.

Honeypalm quit and gently breathed through her nose.

"Your lucky it didnt tear your throat out." Leafpelt sighed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:43 am

Bluefur coughed (Im just gonna make her deputy) and said "WhiteStar? Are you ok?" she asked.

WhiteStar shook her head "Not yet"

FlowerSpirit pulled Gempaw away from the kittypet "Shh" she purred softly as she treated her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 am

Gempaw stared at her mate in horror as he shuddered and died. She suffered in her silent little world.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:50 am

Flowerspirit tried to comfort Gempaw.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:54 am

Leafpelt helped Honeypalm up gently.

Gempaw sighed. "I guess this is a sign.... I shouldnt be seeing cats from outside my own Clan..." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:41 pm

FlowerSpirit nodded "It's a pretty straight forward sign"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Gempaw got up. "I am sorry you guys had to injure yourselves for me. Can I mourn for him?" She asked Whitestar.

Leafpelt led Honeypalm home.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:55 pm

WhiteStar nodded "Very well" she meowed.

Bluefur gulped.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Leafpelt gently picked Honeypalm up like she was her kit and bounced onto the fence when Honeypalm couldnt do it herself. She dipped her head towards everyone and bounded away.

Gempaw settled herself down next to her mate and pushed her muzzle into his bloody fur.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:51 pm

WhiteStar shook her head "Bluefur" she said to her warrior "Let's leave them alone" she meowed.

Bluefur nodded and followed.

FlowerSpirit sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:24 am

Gempaw got up when the moon rose highest and licked her mate one more time behind the ear before bounding over the fence. The twoleg slammed open the door and light filtered out and the twoleg let out a shrill cry. Gempaw bounded over the fence instantly.

Honeypalm was asleep in the Medicine Cat's den, next to Leafpelt, who was grooming her fur gently like a mother would a kit.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:50 pm

FlowerSpirit looked disgusted at her mentor "If she loves Honeypalm so much why doesn't she be her Apprentice?!" she growled to herself.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Honeypalm drowsily opened her eye. "What... Where am I?" She asked, her eyes cliuded.

Leafpelt licked Honeypalm on the head gently. "Dear Honeypalm, you are back in the camp. Gempaw has just arrived back from where you were wounded." She purred.

In that instant Gempaw burst into the clearing and ran into the Medicine Cat's den. "Is she okay?" She asked Leafpelt urgently.

"Shes fine, just a bit delusional." Leafpelt replied, dropping a bundle of poppy seeds in front of Gempaw. "Eat a few. They will keep the shock away." She meowed.

Gempaw nodded and lapped up the seeds and chewed on them. Soon she was yawning and heading towards the apprentices den.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Flowerspirit got tired of all the cats and stalked out of the den.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:30 pm

Honeypalm curled up and fell asleep with a tiny mew of pain, as if her throat had hurt her.

When Honeypalm fell asleep, Leafpelt gently took the wrapping off and gasped. "Oh thats even worse than I thought!" She whispered to herself, staring down at the sleeping Honeypalm's face. "She will have these scars for life...." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:00 pm

WhiteStar came in "Scars are nothing to be ashamed of"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Leafpelt dipped her head and nodded. "I know." She meowed, running her tail down Honeypalm's flank. "She will probably be sick for about five or six days." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Bluefur looked fatter.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:52 pm

(I wonder hwhat she has been doing >.< Whos da daddeh?)

Leafpelt pushed Honeypalm gently into a nest of moss and licked her behind the ear before curling up inside her own nest with a loud yawn.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 pm

(I was hoping you could make a Warclan cat named Dustfoot..)

Bluefur looked worried.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 pm

(I can do that :3 I wanna try making a cat's bio with my tablet :3)

Leafpelt looked up from her troubled sleep. "Need any borage leaves, Bluefur?" She asked quietly, with a stretch and a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Bluefur shook her head "Why would you say that?!" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Leafpelt smiled and let out a purr of amusement. "I know a pregnant she-cat when I sear her." She meowed. "Dont tell me you havent noticed yet, have you?" She asked, her eyes flickering amusement like fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: