Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The New Era. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Lynxeye flicked his ears up and purred as he spotted his daughter chasing a rabbit.

Feathertail hopped into the water confidently and dived down deep into it and looked around. She saw large fish that were red-silver with pointed mouths. She swam back up. "I saw salmon down there!" She gasped, pulling herself out and shaking dry. She walked towards the waterfall and wondered if there was a cave behind it.

Hawkwing purred. "Well I am sure that Stormpaw will be safe with SilverClan." He mewed to Featherdream and Berrynose.

Featherdream growled. "He better. If Stormpaw gets one bad scratch on his cute little body anywhere, Hawkwing, I will do all in my power to make sure you pay." She hissed.

Berrynose licked his mate behind the ear. "Oh dont fret. Stormpaw will be okay with Sockstar to look after him." He purred confidently.

Dewleaf purred and licked her kit. "Her name will be Tawnykit, Suneye." She mewed. Fallenpaw was sitting next to Dewleaf, looking exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:46 pm

The rabbit burst into a sprint, having Dangerpaw on it's tail. Dangerpaw burst into her full out sprint, she jumped over a fallen tree and pounced on the rabbit, she sunk her deadly sharp fangs into the animal, killing it quickly, it felt good to use her fangs once more, she hadn't eaten in days.

Warfeather was watching her daughter from a above, high in a tree. She had watched Dangerpaw, and was afraid that her daughter's powerful connection with Starclan could kill her. Starclan gave her the fangs that could cut through prey with amazing ease and fight off enemys with her claws that were like metal, yet sharper then razors.

RageStar returned to her den on high mountain, looking over her clan, remembering when her mother built this clan, she sighed, it had flourished, kits had become apprentices, and warriors, but something was eating inside, she was worried, about Dangerpaw.

RangerSpirit was In the elder's den. Eating fresh kill as she looked at her younger sister, leader, standing proud on high mountain, but she knew her sister well enough to know that something was wrong.

ChallengeFang hunted restlessly, winter was here and her clan needed as much prey as she could carry in five trips back and forth from hunting ground to hunting ground. But she felt like she needed to talk to Stonepelt.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Jupiterpaw killed a shrew and a mouse and brought them back to the fresh-kill pile. She took a mouse for herself and ate it quickly. She went back out, but this time with Hawkwing. "I can do it myself." She had hissed.

Hawkwing shook his head. "I also have to hunt for the food out Clan has eaten. Besides, I can teach you a few SilverClan hunting moves we use on fish." He purred.

Jupiterpaw felt tense but she followed the tom anyways. "Fine. I do love fish..." She admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:59 pm

Floatfire decieded it was time to look for a mate. He walked over to his sister. "Hey, Fallenpaw, do you know any females that don't have a mate?" He asked.
Rednight killed 6 shrews 4 robins 6 rabbits and manged to kill a wild pigglet.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:04 pm

(Aw dont kill Piglet! xD)

Fallenpaw shook her head. "Well, there is Jupiterpaw... But, I dont.. Well, she might." She shrugged. "If I were you, I would listen to your heart, dear brother." She mewed, her eyes round.

Hawkwing and Jupiterpaw sat by the river. "Now, when I jump in, watch closely." He mewed.

Jupiterpaw gasped. "Your mad! Its the middle of leaf-bare and your going to jump into the river? You must have bees for brains!" She spat.

"Dont worry, the river doesnt get cold due to the twoleg place." Hawkwing replied, jumping in and floating back up immediatly. "You know what, I wasnt lieing. This is great!" He purred.

Jupiterpaw leaned forward. "What do you mean? Has the water gotten less hot?" She asked, her eyes as wide as full moons.

Hawkwing pulled Jupiterpaw in suddenly. "See for yourself!" He purred.

Sockstar looked at Rednight. "You killed a piglet? I havent had pork since I was a kit." She purred with delight.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:17 pm

DangerPaw heared a yowl from RageStar, she figured Jupiterpaw and her were ready to become warriors.

RageStar waited for her clan.

all my cats gathered.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Hawkwing pulled Jupiterpaw out of the water and Jupiterpaw carried three salmon. She shook off her pelt and dropped them onto the fresh-kill pile. "Thanks, Hawkwing." She mewed, dashing forward.

Hawkwing purred and followed, sitting beside Lynxeye, Berrynose and Featherdream.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:28 pm

RageStar spoke loud and clear "I Ragestar, leader of WarClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend Them to you as a warrior in their turn. Dangerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Dangerpaw smiled "I do."

RageStar nodded "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Dangerpaw, from this moment you will be known as DangerSight. JupiterPaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as (whatever Silver wants) StarClan honors your courage and your loyalty, and we welcome you both as full warriors of WarClan."

DangerSight smiled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Rednight nodded to Sockstar. "Help yourself." He smiled.
Floatfire smiled. "thanks sis."
Jayflight looked around.
Patch sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Jupiternose purred as the Clan called her and Dangersight's new names.

Lynxeye, Berrynose, Featherdream, Hawkwing and anyone else that is here that I have forgotten yowled their names.

Sockstar purred. "First the Clan must eat. I am going to fish." She mewed, diving into the water.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm

WarFeather yowled their new names.

DangerSight went out hunting immediately "You wanna hunt with me Jupiternose?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Jupiternose nodded, her teeth chattering a bit. "Sure." She mewed. "The Clan needs every bit of prey." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Dangersight looked at her new friend "Are you ok?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Floatfire slid over to Jupiternose. "Hey there," he said, in a slick voice. "so...I was wondering, would you like to hunt with me?" He winked, ignoring Dangersight.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:45 pm

DangerSight rolled her eyes "See ya" she said, kinda hurt, but she figured she would hunt better on her own.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Jupiternose seemed oblivious to Floatfire'sslick voice and looked after Dangersight. She looked back to Floatfire. "Um, sure, why not?" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:49 pm

Floatfire smiled. "Cool." He grinned, although a pang of guilt stabbed him, but he shook it off. "lets go."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:51 pm

DangerSight jumped up into a tree and unsheathed her claws, she barely did that, even in hunting, she swiped the tree branch in anger and growled "StarClan, just let me die now" she hissed and looked over at the gorge and sat at the edge.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Sheepfur saw Dangersight, she walked over to the younger cat. "Are you okay?" The formor medicien cat asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Lynxeye padded out of camp and sat down beside the river.

Jupiternose felt a bit cold and shook icy droplets out of her fur. "I should never have let Hawkwing talk me into getting into that ri- wait, he pulled me in!" She spat, licking irratably at her shoulder. She followed Floatfire.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:57 pm

"I'm sure you'll warm up." Floatfire smiled. "So, erm, I was just...wondering, have you uh..." He thought of the words only to realize he was moving too fast, he barely even knew Jupiternose. "So I was wondering, have you a good spot with loads of prey?" He said.

Rednight watched.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:57 pm

"Not really, but as always, I'll get over it" DangerSight said, clearly unhappy, "Its hard enough always having Starclan contacting me and now, that stupid FloatFire took away the only chance I had of having a friend" she spat, her eyes screaming hatred for FloatFire.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Jupiternose nodded. "Yeah." She mewed, dashing forward and towards the edge of the forest and the Clan territory's. "Go past this point and the prey is not only delicious but usually full fed. Especially in green-leaf. In leafb-bare there is alot too." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Sheepfur slowly nodded. "I see, well that wasn't your only chance at friendship, look around you, your surrounded with friends, you just can't see it. Try talking or hunting with some cats and sooner or later your whole clan will be filled with friends."
Floatfire nodded and bounced off, he soon came back with 7plump mice, 2 fat rabbits and 4 overfed sherws.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:04 pm

DangerSight nodded, not fully believing the former Medicine cat, but she trusted SheepFur enough to believe her. "Thanks" she said, calming down a bit, but still not liking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: