Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The New Era. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Sockstar purred loudly. "Okay then. I have a patrol." She mewed. Thunder flashed above her head, and her fur bristled. "I have a feeling that the fire should be put out soon." She said, looking up as the sky started pouring.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Floatfire sighed.
Patch growled at the rain.
Duskpelt enjoyed the cool water.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Fallenpaw stared at the water and saw the eyes once more. Only the water made the eyes look silver, and when she looked up into the sky they were red. "After the silver night... peace will arise..." She mumbled.

Stormpaw looked up. "What does that mean?" He asked.

Fallenpaw shrugged. "It is what StarClan wanted to share with me. Come, we must go." She mewed, dashing away.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Red eyes glew from in the darkness. Duskpelt saw it. "Whos there?" He called. A silvery cat stepped out. "I am Jake." The new comer said. "I wish to live life freely without the pain of twolegs, I know a friend from Silverclan, his name is Chesnutfeather, he comes to my yard. I also wish to see him."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Sockstar looked up. "Chesnutfeather?" She asked.

Fallenpaw took one look at the cat and her fur bristled. She grabbed her mother's scruff and yanked her away. "Mother!" She mewed quietly after she dragged her into an abandoned badger set.

Sockstar shook herself. "What is it?!" She asked, looking annoyed.

Fallenpaw gulped. "That is the cat I saw!" She hissed quietly.

Sockstar rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, not you too." She mewed, walking out of the den.

Fallenpaw flattened her ears and Stormpaw walked in. "Dont worry, I believe you." He mewed.

Fallenpaw looked away and walked out. "Yeah? Well my mother doesnt." She whispered sadly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Jake nodded. "A russet colored tom with a white chest and paws, he said that I can join Silverclan, he also said something strange, he said; 'After the silver night peace will araise.'"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Fallenpaw looked accusingly at her mother who snorted and looked back. "We would love to have you join." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:42 pm

"Thank you." Jake smiled. "If you don't mind...Chesnutfeather asked me to tell you to name me Rednight. Speaking of Chesnutfeather, where is he?"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Fallenpaw gasped and jumped in front of her mother before she could speak. "I told you!" She spat. She moved aside. "Now you may speak, mother." Fallenpaw purred.

Sockstar rolled her eyes and she looked around. "I guess he went back." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Chesnutfeather jumped down from the clouds. "This is the cat who will save us, After the silver night peace will araise." He whispered to Sockstar then dispeared.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Sockstar nodded and once more Fallenpaw stared accusingly at her. She opened her mouth to appologise but Fallenpaw walked away with her eyes closed with a loud "Hmph!".

Lynxeye walked up to Sockstar. "Since Rednight is so new, you should take him to check it out instead. The fire has gone down, I just checked." He mewed. "Your lucky it didnt go too far." He purred, walking away.

Sockstar nodded. "Hey Rednight, wanna come on a patrol to visit what remains of the camp?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:08 pm

"Sure" Rednight smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Sockstar lead the patrol to SilverClan territory and cautiously looked around.

Feathertail walked confidently forward. "I dont see why you have to be so cautious, mother. Its actua-" A deer dashed right next to Feathertail and she jumped backwards, her fur ruffled up and hit Rednight. She jumped up. "Im so sorry Rednight!" She meowed.

Sockstar gave her daughter a look, her eyes full of amusement. "No need to be cautious, huh? I heard that thing a while back while you were rambling on." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Rednight smiled. "It's okay."
Floatfire looked around.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Feathertail gave her mother a look. "Dont push it." She mewed.

Sockstar sighed. "Come on then, lets see if we have to move camp or not." She mewed, dashing forward.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Floatfire dipped his paw in the water only to bounce back. "The water is boiling!" He yowled.
Rednight looked around. "Well, prey is burnt..."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Sockstar sniffed at the entrance. "Stay here everyone." She meowed, walking forward carefully. A tree fell downward and Sockstar dashed forward. "Ouch my tail!" She spat, pulling it out from under the tree. "Oh now theres a kink in my fuzzy little tail." She hissed angrily, tearing a hole open through the wall. "I have to be more careful dont I?" She purred.

Feathertail walked forward and went through the hole. "Mother, the dens are burnt and the ash tree in collapsed." She reported, coming back out. "We need a temporary camp while we take care of our camp." She told her mother, her eyes dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:34 pm

"Maybe Warclan will continue helping us?" Rednight suggested.
"Maybe we could move up to the falls, remember? Were Chesnutfeather fell?" Floatfire suggested.
"Why not find us' some twolegs?" Patch asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:36 pm

"Are you suggesting I revert back to my kittypet roots? No way. Not after what happened..." Sockstar shuddered. "I agree with Floatfire and Rednight, if we needed it, WarClan would help us for sure." She mewed.

Feathertail nodded.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Patch snorted.
Floatfire looked up.
Rednight looked around.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Sockstar shrugged. "If you like the twolegs its not my problem. I wouldnt judge you if you decided to go and be with them for the rest of you life. All I know is, I am never going back after what they did to me." She hissed coldly. She walked towards the waterfall with Feathertail behind her. "Lets hope its not burned." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:23 pm

RageStar had other ideas "On the contrary. We are not a charity. We help when we feel like we're meant to." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:05 am

Rednight bowed his head to Ragestar. "That is understandible."
Floatfire walked up the water fall. "Up here is good enough." He called down.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Sockstar nodded. "And me and Feathertail know how to fish. So do Fallenpaw and Stormpaw. So while land prey is scarce, we can easily survive off of fish." She purred.

Feathertail nodded. "I will look around." She mewed, dashing off.

Lynxeye didnt speak. He just stared at the cats without hostility or any coldess in his eyes.

Hawkwing sat down beside Featherdream and Berrynose as they bragged about thier kits to him.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:14 pm

RageStar narrowed her eyes, until they were red slits. She flicked her tail in annoyance.

Dangerpaw scampered about, racing after a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: