Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The New Era. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:45 pm

"I don't take prey from rouges" Warpaw said, pride still there.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:50 pm

"It is from your territory, I didnt catch it in the twoleg alley I came from. What, scared I poisoned it?" He purred, amusement flickering in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:56 pm

"I don't take chances" Warpaw responded and started to walk off, she looked back and gave Blackclaw a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Blackclaw looked up. "Will I see you again?" He dared to ask. "I havent talked to any cat in quite some time." He mewed quietly after his question
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Warpaw smiled "Maybe"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Blackclaw purred and jumped back across the border, the vole clamped firmly in his jaws. He dropped it outside the territory and ate it, the hunger in his belly satisfied.

Featherpaw walked over to Ragestar. "Ragestar, I have talked it over with Berrynose and we both agree that I would make a better warrior than a medicine cat. I am sorry if I have failed you." She quickly added, dipping her head to both cats.

Berrynose nodded, fake sadness clouding his eyes. "Yes, she cant seem to remember the herbs. So we began to talk and we both agree to it." He mewed.

Lynxpaw curled up in the sunshine next to the camp entrance and layed his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Ragestar sighed "I understand" she said, thinking of Hawkwing, she then shook away the memories "We will have to find a new medicine cat then"

Warpaw sat down next to Lynxpaw.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Berrynose looked up. "You mean medicine cat apprentice, right?" He mewed, worried he might loose his Clan rank.

Featherpaw looked back at Ragestar. "Thank you." She mewed, walking to check out the apprentices den.

Lynxpaw looked up at Warpaw. "How did your break go?" He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Ragestar nodded "Yes, but, remember, I'm a very sneaky leader, I have eyes and ears everywhere" she purred and went into her den.

Warpaw shrugged "Intresting to say the least, a rouge names Blackclaw I was trying to get out of the territory was making a move on me!" she giggled, eyes soft.

Rangerspirit was talking with Ragestar "You must pick a new deputy" she said.

Challengefang was feeling a cold wind through her jet black fur and white whiskers.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:55 am

Lynxpaw's claws unsheathed and anger flared in his eye, but quickly died away. "Thats not good." he mewed thoughtfully.

Fallenpaw was at the border of WarClan territory, next to the river.

Berrynose nodded. "Thank you, Ragestar." He mewed, backing away to go meet Featherpaw once more.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Warpaw shrugged "I don't think he'll come back" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Lynxpaw shrugged and got up. "Well, I am off to gather some herbs for Featherpaw and Berrynose. They seem to be busy with their talking and organising their stores." He said, walking towards the camp entrance.

Fallenpaw looked out across the border. 'I wonder what its like.. being over the border...' She thought, stepping gingerly over it.

Blackclaw spat and jumped at Fallenpaw, who was unprepared for the sudden fight by a long shot. "Get out of here!" He spat.

Lynxpaw jumped out of the bushes at Blackclaw and raked his claws down his flank. Fallenpaw was still only the size of a kit, and couldnt fight. Lynxpaw mistook her for a kit.

Blackclaw yowled and dashed away.

Fallenpaw looked up, her blue eyes round. 'Why did he save me...?' She thought. She quickly scrambled up and dipped her head. "Thank you, I must go!" She yowled, dashing back towards SilverClan territory.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Warpaw was going to say something before Lynxpaw left, but she didn't have the courage to say she really did love him, more than just a brother. Warpaw sat up and jumped on top of a boulder, she lied down and sighed, thinking she was a coward not being able to show her true feelings for him. It was bad enough that her mother, wasn't really a mother, and she never even got to know her father well, she didn't want to lose the one thing she loved.

Ragestar was pacing around her den.

Rangerspirit was hunting

Challengefang was hunting with Rangerspirit.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Lynxpaw arrived in camp with plenty of burrock root and gave them to Berrynose. He saw Warpaw and looked up at her, his eyes shining. "Everything okay?" He mewed, licking the blood off his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:26 pm

"Not really." Warpaw sighed " I haven't been honest with you" Warpaw was cut off by Ragestar's clan meeting yowl "Ill talk to you after" Warpaw said, eyes shining. She bounded up to Ragestar.

Ragestar smiled at her daughter "Lynxpaw, Warpaw, and Featherpaw please step forward." Ragestar took in a deep breath "Lynxpaw, from now on, you shall be known as Lynxeye. Warpaw you shall be known as Warfeather. Featherpaw, you shall be known as Featherdream." Ragestar chanted their names.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Lynxeye purred as the Clan greeted them all with excited name chanting.

Featherdream almost burst out in a loud yowl of happiness, but Berrynose stopped her as he slapped his tail against her mouth. "Dont, trust me." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Warfeather whispered into Lynxeye's ear "I do love you, more than a brother" she purred.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Lynxeye's eyes grew wide and he purred in delight. "You know I love you more than a sister, too." He mewed beside her quietly.

Featherdream rubbed her head against Berrynose's head. She didnt mind not hiding that she loved him, and Berrynose obviously felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:37 pm

"But that doesn't mean I won't tease you" Warfeather said, smiling and softly swiping her paw across his face.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Lynxeye purred and gently cuffed Warfeather behind the ear.

Featherdream whispered something in Berrynose's ear and he nodded, looking quite unsure. "Dont worry, if worst comes to worst I just wont say anything." She hissed quietly with a purr.

Berrynose nodded and they both headed out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Warpaw pinned Lynxeye Down "Pinned ya!"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Lynxeye growled, amusement flickering thought his eyes as he pawed at Warfeather's belly, his claws sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:56 pm

"Ill be right back" Warfeather said, giggling and bounded off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Blackclaw was licking his wounds right inside WarClan territory with rabbit bones next to him.

Lynxeye nodded and purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 pm

Warfeather glided over and appeared next to Blackclaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: