Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The New Era. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Warpaw was behind Lynxpaw "Tell her" she whispered "Do you really want her to forget what you said, and have to repeat it?" and with that, she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Lynxpaw's eyes grew wide. He walked beside Feather. "You know your name, right?" He asked.

Feather looked puzzled. "Of course I do, its Featherpaw, isnt it?" She asked, her blue eyes shining.

Lynxpaw almost doubled back in suprise. "Um yeah.. You belong to WarClan and came here with me. You have no mentor yet because we have yet to decide." He mewed.

Featherpaw nodded. "Okay, so I am Featherpaw. I am training to become a warrior, right?" She asked. "Though I have longed to be a medicine cat..." She mewed, her blue eyes suddenly clouded with sadness.

Lynxpaw purred. "Dont worry, we can fix that. A quick talk with Ragestar and you will be a medicine cat apprentice in no time." He mewed, watching with satisfaction as Featherpaw's face lit up. 'I have always known you wanted to be one, but didnt have the guts to tell the leader, for you were in love.' Lynxpaw thought, leading Featherpaw to camp.

(Lynxpaw is uber clever Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:39 pm

Warpaw was at camp, resting in the medicine cat's den, her scars were deep, she wouldn't be able to go out for awhile, she was just all to worried as well.

Ragestar was on top of the sleek silver, high mountain, the silvery stone shone in the sun, she was watching her clan bustle about before moonhigh.

Rangerspirit was hunting a large brindle rabbit for Warpaw, she knew her neice would protest, but, she desided not to care until she caught it.

Challengefang was doing the Moonhigh patrol, she didn't trust the other clans, bit she also felt worried, who knew when they were going to strike like the omen said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Lynxpaw lead Featherpaw towards high mountain. "Ragestar, Featherpaw wishes to join." He mewed, pointing his tail towards the silver she-cat who was pinning a butterfly to the ground. "Dont say anything though, she believes she is apart already. She kinda.. lost her memory." He whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Ragestar had a look on her face that said 'seriously?' but she put her personal feelings away and answered "Ok. She want's to be a medicine cat I presume?" she asked, standing up on high mountain.

Warpaw sighed as she saw Featherpaw pounce on a butterfly "I have a feeling that this is not going to turn out well"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Lynxpaw nodded. "Yes, she has always wanted to be one." He mewed, a bit thankful that Ragestar would accept her.

Featherpaw walked up behind Lynxpaw. "So am I in yet?" She purred, amusement flickering across her face as Lynxpaw fuzzed up suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:04 pm

Ragestar couldn't help but giggle "Yes"
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Featherpaw purred. "Great! Who is the medicine cat?" She mewed.

(Do we even have one? If not ill make one, I just gotta re-read the herb list thingy xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 pm

(You can make one I guess.)

Warpaw moaned in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 pm

(k lol. Ima steal the name Berrynose and he will look like Berrynose! lol.)

Berrynose popped out of the medicine cat den and looked at Featherpaw and purred. "My new apprentice?" He asked Ragestar.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Ragestar nodded "This is Featherpaw, how is Warpaw doing?" she asked.

Warpaw felt more blood fall down her fur.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Berrynose nodded. "She is doing better than she was." He mewed. "Featherpaw, come with me to gather more cobwebs." He mewed.

Featherpaw purred in excitement and dashed after her new mentor.

Lynxpaw purred and went to visit Warpaw.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Warpaw woke up to the scents of herbs, she opened her eyes to see Lynxpaw "Hi" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Lynxpaw purred. "You feeling better? Berrynose is quite the medicine cat." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:30 pm

"A little" Warpaw said, then she looken into Lynxpaw's eyes "Im sorry" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Lynxpaw tipped his head and sat next to her, licking a bit of blood that Berrynose had missed off her forehead. "What is there to be sorry about?" He mewed, not recalling what had happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:54 pm

"You don't remember do you? You said you liked me. I'm sorry because I don't feel the same" Warpaw said, got up and went way.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:06 pm

"Oh... Well, its not your fault you dont feel the same way." Lynxpaw mewed, following her out.

Berrynose showed Featherpaw all the major herbs and remdies needed for Clan safety.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Warpaw growled "Goodbye" she said, heading for the gorge, she sprung and landed on a rock safely on her feet.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Lynxpaw flattened his ears and sat down, and decided to walk towards the apprentices den. He layed his head on his paws and hid his face as tears flowed out.

(Awww sensative kitty D:)

Featherpaw purred and looked up at her mentor, her blue eyes shining.

Berrynose looked back with his brown eyes (Not sure what Berrynose's eye color is x3) and smiled with his eyes closed.

Featherpaw's cheeks turned red and she began to dig for burdock root, purposly looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Warpaw appeared next to Lynxpaw and nudged him "Shhh. It will always turn out ok, just look to the sun" she whispered and disapeared without a sound.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Lynxpaw looked up and looked in the direction of the sun. The giant glowing red-ish yellow ball was glowing low in the sky. His fur quivered and his tail fur bristled a bit.

Featherpaw's tail bristled as well and she looked at the sun. "Berrynose, we need to hurry." She mewed to her mentor, who was pulling catmint from some twoleg bushes.

"Ill be done in a minute Featherpaw. Come in here and help me, we need all that we can get." He meowed, walking out of the bushes with his mouth literally crammed open. "Dont eat it though." He muffled.

Featherpaw sighed and nodded, grabbing all that she could fit in her mouth and running towards camp with the burdock root neatly wrapped to her and Berrynose's back with some string they found.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Warpaw was in a tree.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:53 am

Lynxpaw slowly fell asleep (aww!)

Featherpaw and Berrynose arrived in camp and took the herbs to the store.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:59 am

Duskpelt was about to walk out of the den when Cinderclaw padded over to him. "Duskstar, what are you doing in here?" She asked. "Anyway, I need to join Warclan with my friend, Patch."
Patch padded next to her.
Duskpelt sighed. "I'm no longer Duskstar. If you wish to join then see to Ragestar to accept you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: