Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Pride.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

New Pride. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:41 pm

"Indeed" Warfang responded. She flicked her ears.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Sockpaw sat up with a yawn. "Enough of these elders tales. Im going to find a new feather." She growled lowly, walking away with her head drooping and her ears dropped.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:56 pm

Warfang sighed "Poor thing" she said and let a black feather drop to the ground in front of Sockpaw.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Sockpaw jumped back and sniffed at the feather quite stupidly. "This works! Tis pretty." She purred, attatching it to her ear where the black one with red roots was that Darkpaw broke. She sat down and began to hum for no reason, staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Warfang chuckled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Silvermoon looked towards Warfang. "I heard sticks snap." She said.

(Lets ignore the plea of death until Icy gets back xD just discuss it quietly and remain so alert that when it actually happens ur like "HOLY -BEEEEP-" lol)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Warfang shruged "She's ok"

(ok lol)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Silvermoon nodded, thinking back on the prophecy her parents told her as she saw the same exact feather she saw the night she had kitted Sockpaw. Sockpaw began to chant something she had heard long ago on a box with pictures on it when she was a kit. She chanted it ever so quietly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Warfang and FightingStar were alert.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Duskstar sighed.

Darkpaw saw Sockpaw with a new feather, he snorted then broke it in half with his claw. "Feathers are for kits." He snorted.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Sockpaw snarled. "And goring someone's eyes out is for a cat who will one day tear open the throat of Darkpaw and spread the blood throughout the forest!" She snarled, walking away without a hit.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:59 pm

Darkpaw snarled and leaped. He tore Sockpaw's eye.

Chesnutpaw jumped out of nowhere and tackled Darkpaw, he killed Darkpaw with one swift bite.

Stormwhisker and Mountainstar walked to Challengepaw. "Hey there llittle one." Stormwhisker said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Sockpaw saw only blackness in her left eye. She wiped the blood away from it and rubbed against Chesnutpaw. "Thanks for saving me again." She purred with her left eye closed. "I never thought I would meet a cat who would want to save me from death." She said.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:16 pm

"Uncle! Grandpa! Challengepaw said and rubbed against them.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:18 pm

"Duskstar did too..." Chesnutpaw sighed then licked her.

Stormwhisker smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:22 pm

"Yes but..." Sockpaw couldnt go on. Her heart was pounding and her head throbbing, she didnt know which meant worse for her, or better. She looked up. "Why have you been sighing lately?" She asked him after the throbbing subsided.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Challengepaw sighed "I wish you guys would come back" she said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:45 pm

"I know." Stormwhisker sighed.

"dunno." Chesnutpaw shrugged.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Sockpaw licked Chesnutpaw behind the ear. "Ill go hunt for us, okay? It will be a fresh fish." She purred. "If you like fish, that is." She said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:00 pm

"Sure" Chesnutpaw yawned tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Challengepaw curled up at her uncle's feet.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:05 pm

(Sorry I went out wit friends and now my body is numb Very Happy)

Sockpaw purred. "Then your in for a treat!" She mewled, dashing away with her tail up.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:41 am

Challengepaw sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:48 am

Sockpaw sat beside the river very still and watched closely as the fish stayed still. She growled. "I might as well go fish em out." She sighed, jumping into the warm water. The fish scattered and she took a deep breath and dived, looking around in delight as she saw all the big fish. The current took her to the lake.

Color, the flame point siamese with blue eyes walked through MountainClan territory and saw Sockpaw climb out of the water with a fish in her mouth. "Hey! Its a cat that can swim!" Color mewed, really amused by the sight.

Sockpaw spat the fish out. "Wanna fight runt?" She snarled.

Color purred. "I am a pregnant queen and I cannot fight." She said, her red tail up with delight.

Sockpaw growled. "Ill knock the kits right out of your belly." She said.

Color shook her head. "Oh no please dont! They are the only thing that I have to remember Tabby by!" She mewed.

Sockpaw snorted. "Kittypets." She huffed.

"I am a noble kittypet who knows how to fight like any other alley cat!" Color purred in satisfaction.

"All cats change after they have kitted." Sockpaw warned.

"Oh not me, I am bred not to." She said. "I am Color, the flame pointed siamese." She mewed. "You must be Sockpaw." She said.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:19 am

Challengepaw walked up to Sockpaw and said "She is a queen. She poses no threat, let's go, you have the fish, Chestnutpaw is waiting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pride.
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: