Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Pride.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

New Pride. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Duskstar carried Stonekit into his den, then moments later Stonekit came out wide eyed. "Challengekit...Duskstar, h-he's Spottedkit, Darkkit, Sheepkit and my father!" He said, shocked.

Duskstar sighed as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Challengekit's mouth dropped wide open "WHAT!?" she yowled.

Rageheart was the most shocked, she had looked up to DuskStar sense she was a tiny kit, and now, she wasn't sure who to believe "DuskStar....... really?" she asked.

RangerSpirit shook her head "Lets not get our heads in a mouse brain" she said harshly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Duskstar sighed. "I wanted the time to be right to tell, but it seems I just had to now. You see, I met Patchheart it the forest one day, she needed help, and I lead her to the twoleg place to try to help her, she thanked me then a moon later we met again, she said her twolegs died and she didn't know what to do, I lead her to a old badgerset and she lived there, then the next day she told me that she wanted to continue her bloodline, she felt as if she were going to die soon, I didn't know what to do, but I felt as if I just had to do it..." He voice trailed off. "I made a horrible mistake and now I'm living with the aftermath." He sighed and narrowed his eyes shamefuly.

Stonekit looked at Duskstar in shock. "He didn't want to have us!" He cried.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:45 pm

"Dont blame him! It's over, it's done, you cant do anything about it, so why get mad?" Challengekit growled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 am

"How would you like it if your father never wanted you?" Stonekit challenged Challengekit. (XD)

Duskstar sighed. "Enough of that, Stonekit, she is right, although I made a mistake, it's done." He dipped his head to Challengekit.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Challengekit dipped her head and tail down, then went into the nursery. Stonekit's comment struck her hard, at least he saw his father.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:01 am

Stonekit sighed. Then started to walk toward Rangerspirit.

Sheepkit looked at Duskstar. "I like Rangerspirit more than him." She said silently and walked to Rangerspirit too.

Darkkit walked to Rangerspirit and nodded.

Spottedkit walked to Rangerspirit too.

Duskstar sighed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:12 am

Challengekit sighed.

Rageheart dare not speak.

Rangerspirit shook her head "I make mistakes as much as Duskstar does. Just because he did this one thing wrong, doesn't mean you can't have respect for him. He Is still your father, you can never change that."
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Windwhisker was about to go back to camp from hunting when a sound pierced his ears. He looked up and saw Onestripe crash into him panting. "...Windclan....battle....chasing...." She manged to say before running right into Mountainclan camp and crashed into Duskstar. Windwhisker noticed three Windclan cats chasing her. "Stop!" Windwhisker snarled and raked his claws on one's flank, then he smacked the other and the other. All three of them hissed. "Breezepelt, Heathertail, Harespring!" Another voice called, Windwhisker noticed it as Ashfoot's. "We do not attack him." She said.
Windwhisker hissed. "And why's that?" He grabed the she cat and raked his claws arcross her face. "I'm nothing to worry about, get lost!" He spat.

Duskstar looked at Onestripe. "What in Starclan's name?" He hissed.

Onestripe panted. "Stormclan is battling with Windclan, we are about to win, but we need help!"

Stormwhisker looked at the one-legged warrior. "We should help!"

Duskstar shook his head. "No, I'm sorry Onestirpe, we cannot."

"WHAT?!" Stormwhisker hissed.

Duskstar looked at his warrior. "She said they're almost winning, it's not our place to fight a nearly won battle. We cannot afford to lose warriors we need, Onestripe, I'm sorry but we can't do anything."

"We can fight!" Stormwhisker hissed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Even Rageheart agreed with her brother "Please Duskstar. We sit around doing nothing, we need to help" she said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Duskstar sighed. "Very well. Rageheart, Stormwhisker, Flowerpoppy, Mousetail and Windwhisker-if he is found, shall go into battle."

Onestripe sighed with relife. "Thank you Duskstar!" She waited for the choosen cats.

Flowerpoppy Mousetail and Stormwhisker walked to Onestripe.

Windwhisker apprierd and saw Duskstar talking, he heard his name and assumed he wanted him to go into battle. He sighed then walked to the chossen cats.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:00 am

Rageheart smiled and walked over to Onestripe.

Challengekit said goodbye to her father and aunt.

Rangerspirit said goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:31 am

Windwhisker licked his kit's head before heading off with the others.

Duskstar watched.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Challengekit sighed, she wanted to go with them, she was ready to be an apprentice already.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:49 pm

-Ageing kits up to six moons.- (Also, do you want Challengekit to become an aprrintice?)

Duskstar leaped on the high mountain. "Let all cat's old enough to catch their own prey geather around the Highmountain for a clan meeting." He yowled.

Windwhisker charged into Stormclan camp only to see that there was no fight, no sign of blood or battle. "what in Starclan's name?" He hissed.

Mountainstar leaped on Stormwhisker and dug his teeth into him.

Stormwhisker yowled and shook him off. "What are you doing? Your my father!" He hissed.

Mountainstar's eyes were dull.

Mountainstar spat. He leaped and pinned Stormwhisker down, then bit his neck.

Stormwhisker yowled, he slowly and painfuly died.

"No!" Windwhisker yowled. "This is a trick." He leaped on Mountainstar and bit down on his throat until blood flooded his mouth.

Mountainstar went limp and fell to the ground, he lost one life before waking up and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:05 am

(Sure)
Challengekit suddenly couldn't breath, Stormwhisker's pain was crashing down like an avalanche onto her. "STORMWHISKER!" she finally shouted and she ran at top speed to him and buried her head in his fur
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:12 am

Duskstar followed Challengekit at top speed. He stopped when he saw Mountainstar. "I knew I shouldn't have made a patrol!" he hissed. He turned to Windwhisker. "Where did the murderer go?" He demanded.

Windwhisker pointed where Mountainstar ran off.

Duskstar ran off and found Mountainstar. He hissed angerly and bit down on his leg.

Mountainstar yowled and tried to run off again but couldn't.

Duskstar growled.

Mountainstar snarled. "Kill me off! C'mon, Stormclan will be better off with out me."

Duskstar nodded. "Yes, they will be better off without you." He bit Mountainstar's throat. "May you go to the Dark forest." He whispered then walked off. He sighed when he saw Stormwhisker's body. He picked Challengekit up gently.

Windwhisker picked up Stormwhisker's body and begain dragging it back to Mountainclan.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Challengekit cried, she lost her grandfather, and uncle all on the same day.

Rageheart stayed behind and stared at her father's body "You were a mess. But, Duskstar should've gave you a more horrible death." she spat. But inside, she missed her crazy family, her brother was becoming cat-like again to.

Rangerspirit sighed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Duskstar put Challengekit below the Highmountain. "I'm so sorry," He whispered to her. "I know how much it hurts. But Stormwhisker will watch over you." He leaped on the Highmountain once again. "Challengekit, Stonekit, Darkkit and Spottedkit are ready to become appritices." He yowled.

Stonekit, Darkkit and Spottedkit sat down next to Challengekit.

Duskstar continued. "Challengekit, Spottedkit, Darkkit and Stonekit. From this moment on you will be known as, Challengepaw, Spottedpaw, Darkpaw and Stonepaw, Windwhisker will mentor Stonepaw, Rageheart will mentor Darkpaw, I will mentor Callengepaw and Rangerspirit can mentor Spottedpaw."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Challengepaw smiled at her leader and mentor.

Rageheart looked at Darkpaw, exspresionless.

Rangerspirit smiled at Spottedpaw.

Warfang closed her eyes in Starclan.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Duskstar smiled at his apprintice.

Spottedpaw smiled at Rangerspirit.

Darkpaw blinked at Rageheart.

Stonekit smiled at Windwhisker.

Windwhisker nodded at Stonepaw.

Sheepkit looked at her siblings with envy.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Rangerspirit flexed her claws.

Rageheart blinked and said "Very well"

Challengepaw went into the apprentices den.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Spottedpaw looked at Rangerspirit, her green eyes were dull with sorrow.

Darkpaw suddenly leaped at Rageheart and whaked her face without useing his claws. "I can fight already." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Rageheart dodged her apprentice's swat "Dont get cocky Darkpaw" she said sternly.

Rangerspirit shook her pain off and got up to talk to her appentice.

Challengepaw curled up and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Darkpaw hissed then leaped on Rageheart's chest and bit on her neck gently.

Spottedpaw saw Rangerspirit coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pride.
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: