Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Pride.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

New Pride. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Sockpaw snorted at the kittypet and walked away. "Stubborn kittypets." She growled through scales.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:50 pm

"Even so, you do not pick a fight with them" Challengepaw retorted and walked back to camp "Rageheart!" She yelled.

Rageheart turned to Challengepaw and walked over "Yes?" she asked.

Challengepaw sat up tall and said "Me, Spottedpaw, And Stonepaw are ready to become warriors."

Rangerspirit came up and said "Yes, I have watched them, they will make great young warriors"

Rageheart nodded slowly "Ok" she answered and walked into the leader's den "DuskStar?" she asked.

Rangerspirit went into the warrior's den.

Challengepaw smiled brightly.

Warfang watched them from the clouds.

Fightingstar was walking around her old camp.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:54 pm

(london bridge Very Happy)

Sockpaw dropped the fish at Chesnutpaw's feet with a purr, still soaked. "Told you." She said, her tail just barely up (She cant hold it up xDDDD)

Color had followed Sockpaw. "Well done." She purred. "Where is your leader? Before Tabby died he told me I must join a Clan, and though we have one tough kit here, I wish to join." She mewed.

Sockpaw rolled her eyes. "You will have to wait until after the ceremony." She mewed, giving the queen a mouse to appologize for her hostile behavior.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:04 pm

Warfang appeared out of the mist "Until Duskstar returnes, Rageheart" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:10 pm

(Who plays as Flowerpoppy?)

Sockpaw yawned. "Where is Flowerpoppy? I need to learn more than three battle techniques." She purred, butting her head against Chesnutpaw's head and going to find her.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:19 pm

(Ice)

Challengepaw's eyes glowed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Sockpaw climed a tree around the edge of the camp and searched for Flowerpoppy carefully so she could spot her through all the cats.

Color ate the mouse and licked her face. She curled her tail over her front paws and yawned. She slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Rageheart looked around.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Sockpaw couldnt find her and shrugged. She jumped back towards Chesnutpaw and shared the fish with him with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Challengepaw walked into the apprentice's den.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Color got up and told Sockpaw she was going to hunt. She ran out of the camp and jumped into a tree, finding a sleeping owl. It was cornered in a small hole in the tree. 'I can get it easily...' She thought, jumping at its neck and biting into it. After a few seconds of fluttering, the owl died. Color buried it and went to hunt some more. She eventually caught five mice, three voles, a fish and a chikadee. She tried desperatley to carry them back and a handsome male with a strange scent came and helped her until she was at the camp. He then walked away after she thanked him.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Warfang was trying to hunt.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Color recalled something about the strange cat. She knew a familiar scent mingled with all the scents of rouge cats. She shrugged it off and dropped the prey on the kill pile.

Sockpaw gasped. "You caught an owl?!" She mewed.

Color nodded. "Easy." She said, explaining the steps.

Sockpaw nodded. "I see." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Rageheart was doing a patrol.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Hawkwing walked into MountainClan territory carrying three birds. He felt courageous and wasnt afraid of any cats.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Rageheart's hair stood up on end and growled "You have crossed the border I would recomened you go back" she said as her red eyes glowed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Hawkwing looked back at Rageheart, his icy blue eyes calm. "I am not here to act hostile towards others." He purred, walking towards Rageheart and dropping the birds.

(Back btw xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Rageheart sniffed Hawkwing, he was a Stormclan cat "I would go back Warrior" she said, looking into his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Hawkwing felt something stir inside him and he smiled. "Arent we all the same?" He purred quietly. "Tell me, what is your name princess?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:35 pm

"Rageheart" Rageheart said softining up a bit, but then regaining her senses "Get off our territory." she said, getting lost in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Hawkwing purred again. "My name is Hawkwing. Lovely to meet you Rageheart." He said. "I can see why they call you that. Your eyes rage with fire. Its quite attractive." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Rageheart caught herself "I-I um I" she couldn't finish her answer, she was just lost in him. She was falling hard.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Hawkwing rolled a bird towards her. "Ya want it?" He asked. He felt the vibes coming off Rageheart in little bits and he knew he felt the same way. He sat down. "We can share if you want." He said.

Last edited by SilverMoon on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:58 pm

"sure" Rageheart said, taking a bite out of the bird "Im supposed to be on patrol" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:59 pm

"Ah same here. But... Sometime we must take breaks, am I right?" He purred, taking a bite out of the bird, enjoying the "break" he was having.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pride.
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: