Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Pride.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

New Pride. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Sockpaw saw another cat on their territory. She whispered to Challengepaw. "I think its a cat from another Clan. Ill be right back and if you see me pin the cat it means they arent a kittypet or apart of our Clan." She whispered, stalking forward silently.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Spottedpaw leaped in the air. "Woot!"

Duskstar's spirit appried on the high mountain. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey geather around the Highmountain for a clan meeting." He gentle, strong and brave voice echoed around the forest as if it were by magic.

All my cats gasped and gathered.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Sockpaw started suddenly and she looked to see that the cat had disappeared. She shrugged and dragged her prey back and threw it on the fresh-kill pile and sat next to Sheeppaw and Chesnutpaw.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:48 pm

"Cat's of Mountainclan," Duskstar's ghostly voice rang. "Today, you all must listen closely. Starclan must move to below the clouds, evil is driving them out." He sighed. "All the cat's of the past will come and be seen to all of you, secrets will unfold before your very own eyes."

Iceheart came down with four kits, Spotkit, Mistykit, Littlekit and Frownkit.

(Because Starclan isn't here, I'll play as Hawkheart, I hope that's okay. XD)

Hawkheart jumped down with Iceheart.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Sockpaw saw her mother hop down beside Skeeter. "What about Cloudy?" Sockpaw immediatly asked Silvermoon.

"He is in the Place of No Stars." Skeeter replied, licking his mate tenderly.

Sockpaw purred and rubbed against her parents. "Im so glad!" She purred.

Icekit hopped down with Ravenkit and Firkit. "Sockpaw!" They all mkewed in unison.

"Icekit! Ravenkit and Firkit!" She purred, tackling her sisters and brother. Ravenkit was a dark grey with darker grey flecks, Icekit was white with rusty colored ears and Firkit was rusty colored with black front paws and white back paws with a rusty colored tail.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Hawkheart walked with Iceheart to Sockpaw. "Hello." They greeted her. "These are our kits, Spotkit Mistykit Littlekti and Frownkit."

The kits greeted.

Stormwhisker and Mountainstar hopped down.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:59 pm

(This is actually what Socks did when she met Skeeter irl so ima copy it)

Sockpaw fuzzed up and arched her back at the sight of Hawkheart and she stood perfectly still, her eyes large and round.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Hawkheart sat down. "No worries, I'm Hawkheart, Iceheart's mate." He bowed his head in greet.

Iceheart smiled slightly.

Mountainstar and Stormwhisker were talking in hushed voices.

Patchheart hopped down.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Sockpaw was embarassed. She dipped her head back quickly after her fur went back to normal. "I am Sockpaw. It is a pleasure to meet you Hawkheart." She said. Icekit, Firkit and Ravenkit tackled their sister. "Gah!" Sockpaw yowled with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Iceheart watched the clouds as cats poured down from them, she waited for Silvermoon.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Silvermoon walked towards Iceheart. "Yes?" She asked.

Icekit pawed her sister's ears while Firkit got his sister's belly and Ravenkit attacked Sockpaw's tail, her own tail fuzzed up.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Warfang came down next to Iceheart with her brother, Wildwing.

Wildwing smiled.

Fightingstar stood tall and proud next to Warfang.

Challengepaw padded over to Stonepaw.

Rangerspirit smiled, standing tall and proud.

Rageheart looked at her mother and father.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Windfang sighed from the forest. "I didnt want to be apart of the place of no stars." He whispered. Cloudy bounced next to him. "There was a reason why Windfang." He purred, his crooked snout open, sniffing the air. Windfang growled. "I am not like you or any other cat. I do not belong here!" He growled, tearing himself away from Cloudy and walking towards the MountainClan camp. Cloudy growled and pinned Windfang. "Dont try and run away! Running away is for StarClan cowards...." Cloudy whispered. Windfang snarled and cut Cloudy's throat open and ran towards MountainClan camp again. He slowed as he entered.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:20 pm

Duskstar walked to fightingstar. "I have failed." He whispered to her silently. "I died too early, now what can I do? Only our clan can see and feel us, what if we get attacked?"

Iceheart sighed. "I can't beleive this is happening." She said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Windfang sat next to Silvermoon. "Yo Silver, been long aint it?" He asked. "Yeah, did you get sent to the place of no stars?" She asked. Windfang sighed. "I have a debt to pay to Cloudy and he kidnapped me." He said honestly. Skeeter tapped Windfang on the shoulder. "Dont feel bad." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Iceheart watched.

Darkpaw growled.

Halfstar and Cherrynose walked around the camp silently, planning an attack.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Sockpaw flicked her ears and yawned. (Their camp or our camp?)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 pm

(Mountainclan)

Iceheart sighed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Challengepaw growled at Darkpaw next to Stonepaw. She calmed down and sighed, kinda glad that Stonepaw was there for her.

Warfang smiled at WindFang. She flexed her claws and flicked her ears, her starry figure was proud, and strong. She yawned, and her bright white teeth were shining.

Wildwing curled his tail next to his sister, he looked nothing like her, but his personality was close to her's. Wildwing shook his pelt.

Fightingstar looked at Mountainstar. She looked at Rageheart and Rangerspirit, her eyes looled stern.

Rageheart stood tall and looked at everyone.

Rangerspirit looked at Challengepaw, her only kit.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:38 am

Stonepaw uneasily watched Darkpaw, he sighed then licked Challengepaw's ear softly.

Chesnutpaw sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:09 am

Sockpaw looked at Chesnutpaw with big, brown worried eyes. "Is everything okay?" She asked, sitting next to him and leaning on his shoulder with a purr, trying to make him calm.

Windfang groomed his fur, watching for signs of Cloudy.

(Dont start the battle until at least 2:55 Central standard time, i have until midnight on da comp and thats when I get home from school.)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:16 am

Challengepaw st up and walked away.a
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Windfang looked up. "Anyone remember Dusk?" He purred with amusement. "That cat was a lady killer." He purred again. "He is in the Place of No Stars now." Silvermoon commented. "Why?" Asked Sockpaw. "Because he had murdered a kit in cold blood, some say." She purred with amusement as Sockpaw growled in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Warfang spoke up "But he loved Bluestorm, so did she to him" she said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:37 pm

Silvermoon nodded. "It is just too bad that handsome cat died early." She said. "Bluestorm must have been devistated to find out. Im sure he would have loved kits too." She said, flicking her black-tipped tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pride.   New Pride. - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pride.
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: