Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

Winds of Change - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Honeypalm entered the clearing to see Leafpelt frantically running towards the Nursery and back from the Medicine Cat's den. She heard shrill wailing and ran towards the nursery and exploded in.

Snow was lying on her side, wailing shrilly. Blood was dappled on the moss around her. "Uh oh..." She mewed, dashing towards the Medicine Cat's den.

"I need some Borage leaves and poppyseeds, Honeypalm!" Leafpelt meowed urgently dashing towards the nursery.

Honeypalm nodded and grabbed some borage and poppyseeds, following her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Spiderweb ran to Leafpelt. "What can I do?" He asked, though dispite the moment, he was calm and his eyes showed calmness and steadiness though inside his heart was beating with a flicker of worry.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:41 pm

FlowerSpirit snapped at Honeypalm "Im her apprentice, I will help" she said, treated the wounded cat.

NightEye slipped to Honeypalm "Honeypalm, I do care for you, and, well, would you be my mate?" he asked after bringing her outside the den.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:11 am

Spiderweb's heart sank when he heard Nighteye, he slowly but calmly walked away from the two.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:38 am

(Snow isnt wounded, she is having trouble kitting xD)

Honeypalm felt her heart sink too. She didnt know what to do now. "I gotta go help Snow!" She quickly made an excuse as she heard the wail of the she-cat and dashed in.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am

FlowerSprit was helping Snow.

NightEye felt his heart shatter, if only he had showed her commpassion sooner, he wouldn't have lost her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 am

Snow wailed a shrill wail once more as her kit finally plopped onto the moss. She tried to reach over and lick it, but she didnt have the strength after the fight for her life.

Honeypalm licked the kit and layed her next to Snow. "Its beautiful." She purred reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:01 am

Flowerspirit was tired of Honeypalm taking her job, and her mentor, she hissed to herself and helped the little kit suckle.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:03 am

Snow closed her eyes. "Oh no!" Honeypalm gasped. "Hurry... Get some uh..." Honeypalm caught a blank. She knew very well about herbs, as Leafpelt had taught her.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:05 am

Flowerspirit took charge and grabbed the herbs needed and helped Snow with the pain.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 am

Leafpelt brought some borage in and made a mixture of the herbs. The sharp-scented herb she had brought that kept she-cat's from nursing was settled under Snow's nose. "Come now, Snow." Leafpelt meowed.

Snow blinked an eye open. "I am exhausted..." She sighed, curling her tail over the black hooded kit she had given birth to.

Honeypalm sighed her relief.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:09 am

Flowerspirit smiled "Good job Snow" she purred.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 am

Leafpelt nodded her approval to her apprentice. "Well done, Flowerspirit." She meowed, turning towards Honeypalm. "Get Snow some fresh-kill." She ordered, without waiting for Honeypalm to react she turned towards Snow. "May I ask, who is the father?" She meowed.

Snow stared up at Leafpelt defiantly, daring her to growl angrily as she said; "The most violent kittypet you will ever meet."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 am

NightEye lied on the ground next to the fresh-kill pile, feeling shattered.

FlowerSpirit smiled Finally she thought.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Spiderweb took a mouse from the fresh kill pile, he calmly took it over to the Warriors den and ate.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Honeypalm brought a yellow and brown spotted duckling towards the nursery and dropped it beside Snow. "Here." She meowed.

Snow smiled greatfully at Flowerspirit and Honeypalm and ate the duck hungrily, as if her expeditions to twoleg place to meet her mate kept her from eating.

Bramble ran into the nursery with a loud wail of despair. "My daughter! My precious daughter!" He meowed quite loudly, rubbing his head against Snow's frantically. "I saw the trail of blood!" He mewled like a helpless kit.

"Dad I am fine!" Snow told her father gently, though he hardly heard her.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Spiderweb started kicking dirt over the blood trail. "Just incase.." He said gently to himself.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Bramble went on. "If I had lost you it would have been the end of my old life!" He meowed desperately.

Snow now looked annoyed as her kit began wailing with all the noise.

Leafpelt slapped Bramble, her claws sheathed. "Shut up!" She snapped. "Your daughter is fine, Bramble dear." She purred, giving a sidelong glance at Snow.

Honeypalm watched as Snow settled her kit and ate the duckling once more.

Bramble dipped his head im embarassment and walked out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Spiderweb wrote in the dirt, 'Honeypalm, no one is forcing you to mate with anyone, just... follow your heart and find the one who you will be happy with, not because they want to be with you, but because your heart longs for them and wants them.' He looked over the words, he sighed and shruged, hoping she would understand what he was trying to say, he then walked out to hunt.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Honeypalm backed out of the nursery and dipped her head as she left, a sign of good-bye and good wishes. She passed by where Spiderweb had been lying in the dirt, and saw the message scratched into the ground. She layed down where Spiderweb had layed and read it slowly, repeating every word and hearing it as if Spiderweb was speaking it then and there.

"So, I was thinking of calling him Tallkit, because he has the tallest tail I have ever seen on a cat!" Snow meowed.

Leafpelt nodded her approval. "It is a beautiful name." She said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Spiderweb returned with a owl and a finch. He saw Honeypalm and walked to her, he suddenly felt something sticky on his paw and lefted it up, he stepped in honey.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:18 pm

(Signs from StarClan be fun =D)

Honeypalm closed her eyes, wishing to StarClan that she knew who to choose.

The screech of an owl interupted Honeypalm's thoughts. She immediatly yowled, but she was cut off as something bowled into her. She looked up, confused. Dusk was standing over her, his pelt ruffled. "Shh! You will wake the kits!" He mewed, pulling his tail off of Honeypalm's mouth. He waved his head invitingly towards the nursery, though Honeypalm had no idea what Clan it belonged to. She peered to the sky, asking for answers when she saw the moon wasnt there, the stars didnt shine brightly. She shuddered and walked into the nursery after the handsome tom. She gasped as she saw a faceless she-cat crouched over a black and white spotted tom, a blue-ish tinted she-cat, and a black tom. "Choose wisely, dear old friend." Dusk murmured into Honeypalm's ears. Then he and the queen disappeared in black fog. "Wait!" She gasped.

Honeypalm's eyes flashed open, and a spider was making a web on a hanging branch in front of her. She felt mystified, wanting to know how such a little thing could make such a large web.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Spiderweb calmly sat down and closed his eyes, waiting.

The smell of new born kits filled Spiderweb's nose. He looked around and calmly walked toward the scent. Onestripe appeared and set her tail on Spiderweb's shoulder, sending a new scent into his nose, honey, sweet honey, then a spiders web floated into the honey. He knew what it meant. Nodding to Onestripe, he exused himself from the dream(Or whatever.xD)

Spiderweb's eyes flew open.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Honeypalm got up, feeling the message was clear. She skirted around the spider's web carefully and walked towards Nighteye. "Listen, Nighteye." She meowed quietly. "I know I said I loved you and all... But.. Feelings can fade after a while..." Honeypalm sighed. "The point is, I think that Bluefur and you would be happier together. I dont think you are the right cat for me, but if you ever need anything from me." Honeypalm said, leaning down and touching noses with Nighteye. "I will be there for you." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Spiderweb watched, he was calm but part of him was deeply confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: