Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Winds of Change

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

Winds of Change - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Spiderweb smiled. "So, tomorrow is the very first meeting in the new territories, I found a place we can hold it, it's just like four trees."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Honeypalm's eyes widened. "Really?" She asked, her eyes round a moons and full of admiration.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:53 pm

"Yeah, the best part is that its right in the middle of all the clans territory's" Spiderweb smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:55 pm

"Thats great!" She purred, jumping up suddenly and having a kitty headrush. She fell off the rock. "Eek!" She squealed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Spiderweb grabbed Honeypalm gently by the scruff of her neck and pulled her back up before she got the chance to hit the ground. "Are you okay?" He asked, his eyes showed half consern and mostly calmness, he knew better than to waste energy worrying about something that wasn't deadly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Honeypalm's eyes cleared and she saw Spiderweb's concerned and calm eyes right in front of hers. She almost shot up in suprise but thought better of it. "Yeah. Thanks." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Spiderweb's green eyes cleared the consern and only calmness were there. "I'm glad." He purred.
Poppyblood smiled as she watched her brother.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Honeypalm rolled over and slowly got up. "There, no head rush!" She purred.

Leafpelt watched, a purr rising in her throat. She began picking through her herbs. "I need more..." She meowed, dashing away.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Spiderweb purred. "Good. I hate it when that happens." Amusement fleckered in his voice.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Honeypalm nodded her agreement. "Can you show me the meeting place for the Clans?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:13 pm

"Sure, come with me." Spiderweb meowed and walked a bit off, waiting for Honeypalm.
(I'm just going to use the old four trees forum. XD)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 pm

(Nuu dont. Rename it lol. Um.... Four Hills, and in the middle is a rock that is bigger than the rock at Fourtrees.)

Honeypalm followed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:20 pm

( lol k)
Spiderweb stopped at four large oak trees gaurding a huge stone in the middle. He walked to it and ran his tail down the smooth stone. "This is it." He purred.
Thunderfire saw two cats. "H-Hey! Hey paws off, this is Moonclan territory! Who are you? loners?"
Spiderweb sat down, calmness and steadyness in his green eyes. "I'm sorry, we're not familier with...Moonclan? This is the Four hills, for clan meetings."
Thunderfire growled. "Wait, there are other clans?"
Spiderweb nodded. "Iceclan-We belong to, Warclan and Silverclan."
Thunderfire back away slowly. "I must speak to Flashstar about this." He said silently.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Honeypalm dipped her head. "Dont worry, we have not come to invade territory of the newest forest Clan, I wouldnt let this furball do so!" She mewed. "This will be a substitute for fourtrees from where we used to live, since all four territory's meet here." Honeypalm said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Spiderweb glanced at Honeypalm, slight confustion in his eyes. "I wasn't going to hurt them." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Honeypalm rolled her eyes. "I know, stupid fur-ball." She purred affectionately, licking Spiderweb on the face with a smiled.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Spiderweb purred.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Snowstripe had followed Thunderfire. "Hey look, more cats!" He let out a loud purr.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Spiderweb bowed his head. "Greetings."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Snowstripe bowed his head and brought it back up. "Thunderfire, these cats are right. There are three more Clans who have every right to be here. The old forest was destroyed." He whispered to his Clan mate.

"You sure know alot." Honeypalm said calmly, though her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"My home outside IceClan territory was torn up." Snowstripe replied.

Honeypalm nodded thoughtfully. "Ah, I see." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:32 pm

Spiderweb nodded. "I thought I smelled someone." He purred.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Snowstripe got up. "Lets go, Thunderfire. Flashstar would like to know about the other Clans." He purred, walking away without waiting for Thunderfire.

Honeypalm jumped onto the rock and sniffed it. "Its great for the leaders tomorrow." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm

NightEye was hunting.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Honeypalm padded back for camp happily, her tail raised high into the air.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Spiderweb walked beside Honeypalm, his black and white fur swayed gently in the breeze and his green eyes were bright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Change   Winds of Change - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: