Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Era.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The New Era. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:07 pm

Toadpaw couldn't hear, a large thorn had cut deep in his ear drum and he was blinded because of Feathertail. He continued to whine.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:11 pm

Silvermoon gently healed the wound in his ear, but didnt heal his eyes. She healed his left eye. "Now, you have been given two choices. Be nicer to others, or walk the path of The Place of No Stars." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:16 pm

"But...She called us names." Toadpaw said, confused. "Arn't we supposed to attack cats who do that?"
Iceheart appeared. "Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will never hurt you."
Darklight appeared, a evil smirk on his face. "Don't listen to them, do what I trained you to do."
" Do what?" Iceheart growled. "You've been training him? No wonder he's so messed up."
Darklight growled. "He needs to learn from a noble, storng cat like me, and he has been doing a fine job. Now Toadpaw, attack them and kill them." His fangs turned blood red.
Toadpaw whined and backed away.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Silvermoon purred gently as Toadpaw backed away. "Dont worry, if he keeps visiting your dreams, wake up, and fall back asleep again. If this doesnt help, visit the cats of StarClan, think of them as you dream, Toadpaw." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Halfstar and Cherrynose appeared. "Your a weak, stupid kit, Toaddung." They spat and all three of them circled the apprintice.
Toadpaw shivered, his eyes wide.
Darklight lifted his paw to kill the cat. "See you no where." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Silvermoon leapt at Darklight and killed the tom viciously quick, her eyes wild.

Ravenwing tackled Halfstar with great furiocity.

Feathertail leapt from the bushes and tackled Cherrynose. "Leave the apprentice alone!" She spat.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Darklight reappeared this time with Cinderclaw. "Never, we will haunt his dreams until he dies." They attacked Feathertail.
Toadpaw quickly ran far away from camp, his eyes wide with fear.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:26 pm

"Toadpaw!" Feathertail yowled, her voice hoarse.

Ravenwing barreled into Darlight and viciously attacked him again, while Silvermoon attacked Cinderclaw.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Darklight snarled. "We'll be back."

Toadpaw continued running, he couldn't hear any cats nor the battle, he ran until he was out of breath.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Feathertail bounded after Toadpaw. "Why didnt you help us? I understand you were frightened, but we needed your help!" She meowed in distress.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:32 pm

"I-I-I, it was...they.." toadpaw was shaking rabitly. "When they vist my dreams, they leave pictures, and they are going to kill me and I don't want to die and...it was just..."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Feathertail curled protectively around the apprentice. "They wont be able to hurt you. They are cats who do not believe in the power of healing or StarClan. If you dont believe in them, they wont be there." She meowed out of experience.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:56 pm

"I'm so sorry I attacked you," toadpaw said softly. "thank you so much for everything."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:58 pm

"Your welcome. Now, lets hurry back home." She meowed, meeting Ravenwing who had followed worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Toadpaw followed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:05 pm

"Are you sure your going to be alright?" Ravenwing asked in a deputy-like tone, commanding authority.

Feathertail hissed playfully. "Of course I will! Stupid fur-ball." She meowed, walking faster and slightly limping. "We just need to hurry is all." She meowed.

The pregnant Fallenleaf immediatly ran to her sister, Stormcloud and Berrynose right behind carrying herbs. Berrynose helped Toadpaw.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:06 pm

"Thank you." Toadpaw forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Berrynose gently put horsetail then cobwebs onto Toadpaw's wounds. "You shouldnt waste energy using a fake smile when you need it. Go get a piece of prey to eat and go to the Medicine Cat's den. These wounds could get infected." He meowed.

Feathertail let her sister wrap cobwebs around her paw.

Stormcloud noticed gravely that Fallenleaf began coughing very badly. "Ravenwing, can you go and get us some catmint?" He meowed.

Ravenwing nodded and dashed towards twoleg place.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Toadpaw nodded and walked to the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Ravenwing arrived back at sunhigh. It had been dawn when he left. He dropped it at Fallenleaf's paws. "Eat as much as you need." He meowed.

Fallenleaf glanced greatfully at him, and after having another coughing fit, she ate the catmint.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Lionkit stayed close to Stonepelt.

RageStar's red eyes glowed with anger "I am tired of the no-Star place cats appearing here! He will never come back as long as I live!" she growled. She was the daughter of FightingStar, whom was the daughter of Fightclaw, daughter of battlecry, daughter of Warfang. Indeed she was of mixed blood, but she was proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:56 am

Stonepelt licked Lionkit's head.
Darklight, Poppyblood, Halfstar, Cherrynose, Robinstar appeared in a tight circle around Ragestar. Evil marked on their face.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm

RageStar growled, eyeing all of them "Too bad for you" she smirked and lunged at Cherrynose, bitting his neck, braking it.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:34 pm

Cherrynose returned and the dark cats attacked Ragestar.

Toadpaw watched with fear.

Cometpaw was sorting herbs.

Redstar leaped into battle with Ragestar.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:44 pm

RageStar slashed out at Darklight, knocking him down.

WarFeather leaped into battle with RageStar, slashing at Cherrynose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era.   The New Era. - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: