Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Great Mistake.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:39 pm

"We have gathered today to have new apprentices named." Sockstar mewed, looking down at her Clan. "Violetkit, Featherkit, Fallenkit, Flashkit and Floatkit, step forward." She mewed, her eyes soft.

Featherkit and Fallenkit stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Flashkit and Violetkit stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 pm

"From this moment until they earn their warrior names, these kits will be known as Flashpaw, Violetpaw, Featherpaw, Fallenpaw and Floatpaw." She purred proudly. "Flashpaw, your mentor will be Dewleaf." She mewed. "Violetpaw, your mentor will be Ravenwing." She said.

(Who did you want to mentor again? Since Fallenpaw has such a destiny that has been throbbing in my mind, you have to choose either Floatpaw or Featherpaw xD)
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:58 pm

(Featherpaw)
Violetpaw and Flashpaw smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Ravenwing and Dewleaf greeted their apprentices.

Sockstar purred. "Featherpaw, your mentor will be Rosefoot." She mewed. "Floatpaw, your mentor is Jayflight." She purred. "And Fallenpaw your mentor i-"

"I want to be a medicine cat." She mewed flatly before her mother could finish.

"Very well. Sheepfur, you have yourself and apprentice." Sockstar purred.

Featherpaw walked towards Rosefoot.

Crowpaw and Rabbitpaw began yowling names along with Dewleaf, Suneye, Ravenwing, Sockstar and Hawkwing.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Rosefoot smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Featherpaw went over to Rosefoot with a purr.

Sockstar smiled. "The Clan meeting is over." She mewed, congratulating the apprentices.

Featherpaw then remembered the thought that had entered her mind. She dipped her head to Rosefoot. "Ill be right back." She mewed, dashing towards her mother. "Mother! I have something to talk to you about. Its urgent!" She mewed.

Sockstar nodded, understanding her daughter's urgency. "Come." She mewed, leading her to her den.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Flashpaw was practicing hunting.

Violetkit was in the apprentices den.

Rosefoot watched a rabbit bounce around.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:54 am

Sockstar settled on her nest of feathers and moss, and Featherpaw thought she saw a black and red feather on her mother's ear. She shook the thought away. "Mother, earlier a silvery she-cat came up to me and told me something." Featherpaw mewled quietly.

Sockstar's ears flicked up quickly with interest.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Violetpaw watched the leaves float by.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:04 pm

"The last leaf left will fall, only to be brought back by another." Featherpaw recited just as the glittery she-cat had.

Sockstar nodded. "I will analyze this with Sheepfur. Thank you, Featherpaw. You may have saved SilverClan from devistating results." She mewed.

Featherpaw dipped her head and walked out of the den.

Hawkwing walked over to Rabbitpaw with Suneye. "How about some training? The Clan needs to have more food since leaf-bare is on its way." He asked.

Crowpaw and Rabbitpaw leaped up. "Yes sir!" They both mewled, clearly excited.

Suneye purred. "Great. We will also need more bedding, we need to patch up the dens, and we need to stock up on herbs." He mewed. "Especially Catmint." He said, leading Hawkwing, Crowpaw and Rabbitpaw away.

"We will also do a border patrol." Hawkwing mewed. "I know it is alot, but you are almost warriors, so I think you all can manage it." He said, eyeing both apprentices with pride.

Crowpaw nodded, still hostile towards Hawkwing.

Rabbitpaw nodded, her eyes shining brightly. "Yes, Hawkwing!" She purred in delight, bounding away with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Flashpaw and Violetpaw were trying to hunt.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Fallenpaw dashed into camp, her fur on end. She headed for the medicine den immediatly and began to wash.

Featherpaw was hunting as well and caught a few mice. Sockstar had shown her how when she was young, and it was quite easy to mimic her.

Crowpaw and Suneye were sent to get some bedding while Rabbitpaw and Hawkwing found some catmint and other herbs.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Rosefootwas waiting for her apprentice.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:53 am

Featherpaw walked over after dropping the mice on the fresh-kill pile. "What are we doing today?" She mewed, her eyes shining.

Rabbitpaw and hawkwing brought back many herbs and Suneye and Crowpaw brought back enough moss to last for the whole leaf-bare. "Now we can do battle training." Hawkwing mewed, leading his apprentice away, Rabbitpaw's eyes shining.

Crowpaw growled and bit back a loud yowl of frustration. 'How can she love that traitor!?' His mind hissed angrily.

Suneye licked his son behind the ears. "Lets go hunt." He mewed, leading Crowpaw away.

Sockstar watched the camp fix the dens and the wall surrounding camp. She got up and went to help make the wall taller to block out the wind.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Rosefoot felt proud of her kits.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Crowpaw and Rabbitpaw were sharing a large thrush. "I dont see why Sockstar trusts him to go alone." Crowpaw hissed as he spat out a mouthful of feathers.

Rabbitpaw snorted. "You just dont know how to trust anyone other than yourself." She mewed.

Crowpaw stared his sister in the eye. "He had kits with a she-cat from another Clan and Sockstar still trusts him when she knows! I think that she-cat has gone crazy." Crowpaw spat.

"Oh I have, have I?" Sockstar mewed, walking towards them.

Crowpaw dipped his head immediatly. "Yes, I was telling my sister how you are one of the smartest cats I know." He mewed.

Rabbitpaw gasped. "What?! You just told me that she is the craziest cat in all of StarClan!" She spat at her brother. "Leave me out of your love life and ill leave you out of mine and everyone else's!" She hissed, walking away.

Suneye and Dewleaf watched them and shook their heads.

Fallenpaw began to search for catmint and yarrow.

Ravenwing was grooming his fur in a patch of sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Voiletpaw spoke up "I think Ragestar isn't proud of what she did, but, I do think she isn't ashamed of it either, she may be from a different clan. But I admire her" she said, sounding more like a warrior.

Flashpaw shrugged
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Sockstar purred. "Love is not something you may find in your same Clan. It just happens to happen." She mewed, staring Crowpaw in the eyes. "And besides, where Hawkwing found love isnt his fault. I dont blame him for loving another. I was once in love with a very dark, ambitious apprentice. He treated me like I was dirt, but I still treated him the same, until that faithful day when Ragestar threw me off the road." She spat suddenly, turning away at the memory. "But then I had Chesnutfeather. A sweet cat who treated me the way I treated him." She purred.

Rabbitpaw looked up at Sockstar with admiring eyes. "If only Crowpaw could feel that way about Hawkwing." She said, giving him a sideways glance that said; 'Mess with him, and I will beat you down.'

Crowpaw walked away. "Im going out to hunt." He spat, anger flaring in his eyes.

Sockstar purred. "Good idea, it is time for an assesment. Suneye, follow him. Rabbitpaw, when Hawkwing comes back it will be your turn." She mewed.

Suneye nodded and dashed after his son.

Rabbitpaw nodded. "Yes, Sockstar!" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Violetpaw started humming.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:39 pm

By the time Suneye had reached where Crowpaw had buried his kill, it was already almost full, with another hole next to it. 'He hunts better when he's angry...' He thought to himself.

Hawkwing walked back to camp to find Rabbitpaw waiting at the entrance. "Its time for me to do my assesment. Sockstar said when you get back we could go." She purred, her eyes hiding nothing from Hawkwing.

Hawkwing nodded. "Okay." He mewed, leading her out.

Featherpaw walked towards Rosefoot. "What are we doing today?" She asked.

Ravenwing got done grooming his fur and walked over to Violetpaw. "Up for some battle training?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Violetpaw's eyes lit up "Definatly!" she said cheerfully.

Rosefoot stood up "Hunting, and your assesment. Let's go"

Flashpaw waited for his mentor.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Featherpaw purred. "Okay!" She mewed, racing towards the entrance to the camp.

Ravenwing purred. "Off we go." He mewed.

Dewleaf walked over towards Flashpaw. "What do you want to do today?" She asked.

Rabbitpaw had hunted many fish. "Fish will be great for our warriors during leaf-bare." She had mewed to Hawkwing, knowing he was in the bushes behind her.

Sockstar had finished patching up the camp wall. It would block out the leaf-bare wind until the very top, where a hole that was five fox-lengths wide was open. She went to go patch up the nursery. (mwahaha! xD)

Suneye and Crowpaw carried back the fresh-kill and put it in some holes for storing the food. "Congratulations, Crowpaw. I am sure you and Rabbitpaw will be made warriors soon." Suneye purred.

Crowpaw showed little excitement.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Violetpaw smiled and followed her mentor.

Rosefoot eyed a rabbit "Lets see how well you can hunt, go catch thy rabbit."

Flashpaw thought about it "How about battle training!"he asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Featherpaw nodded and crouched down, slowly moving forward, testing the wind to make sure it was blowing from the rabbit to her. Her tail was just slightly above the leaves and she dashed forward, landing on the rabbit and killing it. "How was that?" She asked.

Ravenwing sat on the ground. "Now, attack me." He purred.

Dewleaf nodded and lead them to a nice spot to train and sat down. "Attack me." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Mistake.   The Great Mistake. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Mistake.
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next