Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Are new home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

Are new home - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Twilightstar had followed Warfang.Due to the news that Silvermoon was seeing a rogue cat named Blacktip.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Blacktip nodded. Nothing is more important to me than her. He mewed.

SilverMoon brought back six voles after covering her scent with wild garlic.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Warfang bowed her head to Twilightstar How can we help them? I don't want to hurt Silvermoon. But yet, Blacktip wants her to stay with him and leave her clan when she is the deputy. she meowed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:02 pm

SilverMoon dropped the voles in the fresh-kill pile and headed for the warriors den. She soon came out with her moss and took it to the nursery.

Soon, SilverMoon had three little kits. They were all silver but had black markings except Dashkit. There were two females and one male.

Blackkit, who was completely silver with black tipped ears and tail, was the smallest and the only male.

Dashkit, who was completely silver, was the largest and was the youngest.

Flowerkit, who was medium sized and silver with a completely black tail, was the oldest.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Warfang smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:32 pm

SilverMoon nudged her kits as Windstar enetered. Who is the father this time? He hissed.

SilverMoon hung her head. A loner... She mewed.

Windstar hissed. And why have you picked this cat? He asked.

SilverMoon looked up at him with anger glistening in her eyes. You may be leader, but you have no right to order me around. She hissed full of anger.

Windstar looked taken aback. He hissed loudly. Those kits are to be killed. He said.

SilverMoon jumped up and scratched him across his face. Ill turn you into crow-food if you touch my kits! She yowled picking up all three kits and leaving the camp.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Warfang roared with anger, She appeared behind Windstar and pinned him down HAve you forgotten so soon Windstar? I was pregnant with your kits when YOU were a loner! What is so different about Silvermoon and this loner? Silvermoon and her new mate are the same Windstar! she hissed.

Battlefury hissed FATHER! she hissed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Windstar grabbed his paw and washed the blood off his eyes. But im not the only one who doesnt approve am I, Warfang. He mewed, hinting at the fact that he had heard everything between her, Blacktip and SilverMoon.

SilverMoon layed down next to Blacktip and put her face in his warm fur. Why has he done this to me? She mewed.

Blacktip licked her. Im sure he didnt mean it. Blacktip mewed.

SilverMoon nodded and pulled her kits closer. He has no right to judge you, me or our kits when he was a loner himself at once. She mewed pressing her head into his fur again as tears streamed down her silver face.

Blacktip pulled her up. Im sure he really doesnt mean it though. You musnt take things he says seiously. He just wasnt thinking straight. He mewed pulling the kits up onto his back. Ill be with you this time. I may not want to join the Clan and you may not want to leave but I will make sure that he understands our love. He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Warfang hissed I may not fully approve, but i want the best for Silvermoon, and killing her kits is NOT the way to make her happy! she hissed
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Windstar snorted. I didnt say it would make her happy. He mewed going to a small poll and washing his paws then coming back in. And it wouldnt make me happy either.

SilverMoon and Blacktip arrives with Flowerkit, Dashkit and Blackkit. Blacktip gave SilverMoon the three and padded up to Windstar. Windstar, you may not approve of our love but, if you must kill someone, kill me instead of her and the kits. She and the kits is the only thing I have. I dont want to loose them. He mewed.

Windstar glanced at Blacktip. I wont kill either of you nor will I kill the kits. I dont know why I said that. He sighed and glanced at SilverMoon. I guess my father has gotten to me. he mewed sitting down with his head low like he had lost everything of all importance.

Blacktip nodded. Thank you. Would it be alight if me and SilverMoon remained mates? He asked.

Windstar nodded. You may join the Clan if you want, too. He mewed.

Blacktip nodded. I will devote my life to both the Clan, SilverMoon and the kits. He mewed.

SilverMoon bounded towards Blacktip and nuzzled him affectionatly. Thanks Windstar. She purred taking the kits to the nursery and begining to feed them.

Windstar didnt look up. he had his eyes closed and was thinking of all the hostile stares that he would be givin and how he shouldnt even be here.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Warfang's eyes went soft, she sat down beside Windstar and licked his ear
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Windstar sighed and heaved himself to his paws. He still carried his head low and went to his den. He layed down in the moss facing the wall. I shouldnt be here. I should probably be at my old kittypet home. With Cherry and Banana again. He sighed thinking of his two best friends.

SilverMoon nuzzled her kits and then Blacktip. Their names are Blackkit, Dashkit and Flowerkit. She mewed pointing to the three in order.

Blacktip purred and nuzzled SilverMoon back.

Silverfur bounded over to Miststream. You know why im happy? She purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Miststream looked at her no... should i?

Warfang shook her head Windstar
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Silverfur nudged him. Well....., I am bearing your kits. Isnt that exciting! She mewed out loud.

Windstar looked up. Yes? He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Miststream yowled and nuzzled Silverfur.

Warfang lied next to him I need you to stay leader, please do it for me she purred
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:06 pm

(what does Miststream look like?)

Silverfur nuzzled him back. I wonder how many we will have. She purred as the excitment ran through her body. She took some moss from the warriors den and placed it in the nursery.

Windstar nodded. I will. He mewed nuzzling Warfang. You still love me even though I make mistakes, right? He asked.

SilverMoon purred as her daughter layed next to her and began to let Squirrelkit and Sagekit play with her tail.

Ferncloud watched her kits play with Silverfur's tail.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:08 pm

(he is almost pure white but he has a rusty orange)

Warfang nodded i always did
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:16 pm

(lol ok thanks!)

Windstar purred as he was reminded of how much they both loved each other. And I will always love you. he mewed.

~~~About an hour later~~~

Silverfur yowled in pain as the kits were being born. She was soon licking two kits. one male and one female.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Miststream purred loudly

Warfang nuzzled him and I you
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Silverfur nuzzled Miststream and curled around her kits with exhaustion.

Windstar purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Warfang nuzzled him.

Miststream nuzzled his kits and Silverfur.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Windstar purred and went to sleep as the moon began to rise higher and higher.

Silverfur licked him and fell asleep with her kits.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:03 pm

All my cats were alseep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Warfang quietly as the morning mist, stood up and went into Starclan, she stood by Twilightstar.

Miststream fell asleep.

Battlefury licked her kits and fell asleep again.

Willdwing sat next to his sister in Starclan.

Ravendream smiled.

Tigercloud licked Lionkit and Earthkit.

Lionkit purred Mom! she meowed and went to sleep.

Earthkit rolled his eyes come on mom! Stop it! he meowed then went to sleep.

Deathkit smiled and went to sleep, she was going to have a long day ahead of her.

Whitekit went to sleep beside his sister.

Greeneye went to sleep.

Sunset sighed and went to sleep.

Tigercloud went to sleep.

Ravendream went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:40 pm

SilverMoon and Blacktip fell asleep close together.

Rockpelt was asleep in the warriors den.

Skeeter, Blacktail and Cloudy nodded in approval as they watched their brother have kits with SilverMoon and sucsessfully be welcomed into the Clan.

Ferncloud licked Sagekit and Squirrelkit and went to sleep with them close next to her.

Windstar stirred in his sleep.

Silverfur quietly mewed in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are new home
Page 11 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next