Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Are new home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

Are new home - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Warfang looked down at Silvermoon and sighed, She walked down visible and said to Silvermoon Always a Kittypet or rouge, Silvermoon, why don't you ask him to join the clan? she asked.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:22 pm

SilverMoon looked up. I did while we were sightseeing and he said he didnt want to join a Clan yet. She replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Warfang's eyes looked as wild as ever You mustn't betray the clan, you are the deputy now, you must make wise choices. MoonShadow will know if he sees you, he can see other cat's past and present, if he looks hard enough, the future, i warn you Silvermoon. she purred and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:44 pm

SilverMoon put her head to her paws. I only wish I could convince him She thought.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Warfang smiled.

Battlefury lied down next to him.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Rockpelt purred.

SilverMoon moaned quietly as she got to her paws and headed for the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:24 pm

Battlefury closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Rockpelt closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Silverfur went to her moss bed in the warriors den as the moon began to rise.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am

Battlefury fell asleep beside Rockpelt.

My cats went night night!
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:56 am

(lol warfang!)

All my characters fell asleep.

SilverMoon couldnt sleep. She got up and walked out from camp. I guess I can visit him. She thought heading for the old twoleg home.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:58 am

(Yes?)

Warfang sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:02 am

(the nighty night thing)

(too lazy to make a topic!)

SilverMoon padded into the old nest. Hello? She mewed.

Blacktip got up from the shadows. Yes? He purred.

I couldnt sleep. She meowed. So I came here. She said.

Blacktip nodded. Stay here if you like then. He purred going up to her and nudging her.

SilverMoon purred with delight and nudged him back.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:04 am

Warfang became visible and watched them in plain sight.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:09 am

SilverMoon felt the presence of Warfang but didnt mind it. She sat down next to Blacktip and had her head under his chin and her tail intertwined with his. Why dont you want to join the Clan? She mewed.

Blacktip began to purr. Because, I dont hunt very well. And I was kicked out from my twoleg home for killing three dogs. He meowed.

SilverMoon nodded. You wouldnt have to hunt though. And besides, I could teach you. She mewed trying to convince him.

Blacktip nodded. I dont belong in a Clan. Why dont you stay here with me? He meowed.

Because im deputy. And i cant just abandon the only Clan that would take me in. She mewed.

Blacktip nodded. Then we will just continue to see each other. He meowed.

SilverMoon nodded. Ok. She purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:15 am

Warfang sighed then whispered to Blacktip do you really want Silvermoon to get kicked out of the clan and feel like you did when you were kicked out of the two leg home?
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:17 am

SilverMoon was curled up next to Blacktip and sleeping.

Blacktip sighed. No. But what she wants she can get. He purred.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:27 am

Warfang hissed she is torn Blacktip, loyalty to her clan, and loyalty to you, if she must choose, she will go to you, and our clan has suffered for 3 losses.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:46 am

Blacktip didnt look up. Let her choose what she wants. He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:34 am

Warfang shook her head I am making an assumption, I may be a StarClan cat, but i do not choose fates she meowed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Blacktip nodded. I know. He meowed. He placed his head on SilverMoon's shoulders and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Warfang nodded I only want what is best for Silvermoon. she said and faded away.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Blacktip nodded and feel into a deep sleep.

(dream time!!)

The clearing was covered with pawprints. The faint smell of blood went through his nose. "Where am I?" Blacktip asked. A great striped warrior appeared. He had amber eyes and a black tipped tail. "Skeeter?" Blacktip said, astonished. The striped warrior nodded. "Yes, brother." He meowed. Blacktip dipped his head. "I only wish you were still alive." He mewed. A small black and white figure appeared next to the striped warrior. "Blacktail!" Blacktip meowed with happiness. "Why have you two come to me in my dreams?" Blacktip asked. Skeeter looked at Blacktail, then back at Blacktip. "We both want you to take care of SilverMoon. She will make the hardest decision of her life in the next moon." Blacktail meowed. Blacktip nodded. "I will." He meowed. A gray warrior appeared this time. "Cloudy...." Blacktip mewed. "Hush! You must watch out for SilverMoon as she bears your kits!" Cloudy meowed. "So, as a parting gift, and so you can keep her safe, we will give you three more lives." Skeeter mewed. "Ok." Blacktip mewed.

Skeeter padded up to him and touched noses with his brother. Pain and grief went through him as he recived this first one. Skeeter padded back away and Blacktail came up and pressed his nose to his younger brother. This next one was full of gentleness and kindness. Blacktail padded back beside Skeeter and Cloudy. Cloudy walked back up and touched his nose to his older brother. This third life was filled with courage and will. Cloudy stalked back towards his brothers. "Remember, watch over here with all four lives." They all said in unison, then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Warfang roared
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Blacktip woke up when SilverMoon got up and his head hit the ground. Going back to camp? He asked.

SilverMoon nodded. Yes. I will hunt first though and cover my scent. But, theres something I have to tell you. She mewed.

Blacktip nodded and listened.

SilverMoon sighed. Im pregnant. She mewed darting away to hunt.

Blacktip yawned with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Warfang followed Silvermoon but then looked back at Blacktip Vow to me, keep her safe, if it costs you your life, Starclan has something in place for her that we don't intend to move she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are new home   Are new home - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are new home
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next