Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Empty
PostSubject: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:38 pm

Ravenstar padded confidently towards the spot where all the territory's met evenly. He had Violeteye, of course, with him, Rosefoot, Tawnypaw, Fallenleaf, Crowpaw and Juniperpaw. He sat down and watched as the cats began exploring the new place for gatherings.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:43 pm

RageStar padded in proudly, with her was, Lynxeye, Warfeather, DangerSight, Stonepelt and Lionpaw.

WhiteStar walked in with Bluefur, Honeypalm, and Mooneye.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Honeypalm padded over to meet the Clans with friendly mews.

Lynxeye walked over to the SilverClan cats immediatly and began sharing news about the new territories.

"Our territory is great! I dont think the prey know what a predator is! What about you all?" Tawnypaw asked.

Lynxeye purred loudly. "These thistledowned brained prey dont know what a predator is either." He replied, curling his tail in amusement as Honeypalm agreed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Crowpaw looked around.

Stonepelt looked around.

Flashstar walked in with Thunderclaw, Snowstripe, (What was War's Moonclan cat's name? XD) and Riverstripe.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:52 pm

(Dont remember -embarassment-)

Snowstripe casually walked towards the other Clans and listened in and shared some news and gossip and a few stories about his past to the cats he had never met, but lived outside each of their territories.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:14 pm

(SilverSky)

SilverSky found a giant stump with a clearing big enough for the clans surrounded by 6 trees "Is this good?" she asked.

RageStar looked at the giant stump and clearing "I think so, WhiteStar?" she asked the IceClan leader.

DangerSight nodded.

Warfeather smiled "It looks good."

WhiteStar nodded "It would be great!"

Violeteye whispered to Ravenstar"Its great I think"

Bluefur greeted Lynxeye and the others with kind meows.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Ravenstar nodded. "It looks great. Flashstar?" He meowed, turning towards the newest leader.

Honeypalm cautiously sniffed around, Tawnypaw and Fallenleaf were right after her.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Flashstar nodded. "It's awesome."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Ravenstar jumped up onto the giant stump. He sat down and watched as the cats around him gossiped.

Snowstripe dipped his head towards Tawnypaw.

Tawnypaw looked up and purred. "Whats your name? I am Tawnypaw." She meowed quickly.

"Snowstripe." Snowstripe replied.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Flashstar leaped up by Ravenstar.
Thunderfire sniffed around.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:44 pm

"Do you like it here?" Ravenstar asked suddenly.

"So... What Clan do you belong to?" Tawnypaw asked Snowstripe. 'As if you could date him!' Her mind spat at her angrily.

"MoonClan." Snowstripe purred in reply.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Flashstar nodded. "It's nice."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Tawnypaw smiled. "I belong to SilverClan." She meowed.

Snowstripe nodded. "So I have heard. I used to live outside your territory when you were a kit." He replied, licking his paw and drawing it over his ears.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Flashstar watched his warriors. "Was Iceheart and Silvermoon in your clan?" He asked Ravenstar. "I can't really remember."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:55 pm

"Hm... I believe Iceheart and Silvermoon were apart of a Clan called Twilightstar Clan, when a great tom named Twilightstar ruled the forest, and many battles were held." Ravenstar replied.

"Is the hunting promising in your territory?" Tawnypaw asked Snowstripe.

Snowstripe scooted closer and leaned towards Tawnypaw. "Yes it is, quite good, actually. I can teach you to fish if you like. There is a river between out borders that nobody patrols." He whispered so quietly that even a mouse wouldnt be able to hear if it wanted with all the noisy cats about.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:02 pm

"Wow..." Flashstar whispered.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:03 pm

"Thats what I thought too, when I heard about the stories from StarClan. Why do you wonder?" Ravenstar dared to ask.

Tawnypaw nodded vigorously at the thought of getting to know this Black-striped warrior better.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:06 pm

"My mother was Iceheart, we were going to surprise our father, Hawkheart when Halfstar killed her." Flashstar sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Ravenstar nodded. "I am sure Iceheart was killed for a reason, everything happens for a reason." He meowed, meaning to comfort the leader.

Snowstripe flicked his tail and walked away towards the stump. "Flashstar, I am going to camp." He meowed, yawning. "I am pretty tired." He said.

Tawnypaw walked towards Ravenstar. "Can I go home too? I know I wanted to go and everything but..." She said, trailing off as she yawned loudly.

Ravenstar nodded. "Go on." He purred.

Tawnypaw nodded and dipped her head, walking away slowly from the new gathering place and on her way towards their camp and into the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Flashstar nodded to Ravenstar. "very well, Snowstripe." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Snowstripe dipped his head with another yawn and padded away in the opposite direction that Tawnypaw did. He walked into the undergrowth and kept on walking until he was sure that he was far away and could only hear the murmur of the leaves and the sound of mice nibbling on seeds. Still, he kept his pace slow as he went to the river.

Tawnypaw was doing exactly as Snowstripe was doing. She would stop to hunt and replenish the pile after her expedition of learning to fish.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:00 am

RageStar nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:48 am

Stonepelt yawned silently.
Flashstar looked at the three leaders. "May I be the first to speak?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cloudstar
Apprentice
Cloudstar

Character sheet
Name: Cloudstar

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:13 pm

walked in smelling the newly born kits and fresh cold crisp air and said wow
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:39 pm

(Cloudy! =D It's good to see you again! Just an FYI, when roleplaying it's importent to use your char's name and when they talk instead of saying 'She/he said wow' you say '"Wow"' Ex: Iceheart watched from the clouds, her tail flicked. "I wonder how this will go." She said to herself.
That way it doesn't confuse anyone. XD)
Flashstar saw a new cat. "Who are you?" He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.   New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Clans, Newer, Less Familiar Gatherings.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next