Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

WarClan's Awaken.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Shasta ran, he grabbed a shocker collar that his master used for punishment and pushed it on the strange cat's neck, he walked outside and sat down. "Just try, you take one step out here and you'll get shocked." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Hawkwing snarled, racing at the door. He raised his head in a loud, agonized yowl as lightning bolts of pain stabbed through his neck and body. He bounced backwards exhaustedly. "This is animal abuse!" He yowled.

Lynxeye jumped out onto Shasta from the bushes, digging his front claws deep into his back. With his back claws, he raked at Shasta's exposed lower back.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Shasta shook the cat off.

The twoleg returned. "What the-" He unhooked the shock collar and shooed the other cat away, he grabbed Shasta and put him inside, then shooed 'Wuffy' away with a broom. He locked the kitty-door then shook his head in disapointment.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Hawkwing started to fake limp again. "He tried to kill me!" Hawkwing meowed loudly, over and over.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:11 pm

The twoleg ignored the cat. "I should have known better than to take in a stray." He shook his head then grabbed Shasta and disappeared in his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:13 pm

"Hey! I am no stray! That cat is nothing but a useless mutt!" Hawkwing yowled, slamming his hard head into the bedroom door.

Lynxeye pawed at the door over and over angrily.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 pm

The twoleg grabbed a water gun and blasted the two cats, he cursed at them angerly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Hawkwing hissed quite loudly and ran into the room, jumping on Shasta again.

Lynxeye yowled and launched himself at the twoleg. He had alot less patience and figured Hawkwing could deal with Shasta.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:20 pm

The twoleg threw the other cat agaunst the wall then grabbed the stray and threw him over the fence, he did the same with the other cat then locked the kitty-doors and turned on the sprinklers. He grabbed Shasta and checked to make sure he was ok.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Lynxeye growled. "We will have to break through the dang window....." He snorted.

Hawkwing shook his head. "No, I have a better idea." He purred, padding away with his tail held high.

Lynxeye limped behind.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:27 pm

The twoleg strocked Shasta, he called animal control and told them about two stray cats.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Hawkwing jumped onto Highrock, knowing how much trouble he would get in for doing so, but did so anyway. "Cats of WarClan! The twolegs are at it again, and so are there kittypets! One has injured Lynxeye by throwing him into a wall! If you see a twoleg or kittypet, tell Dangerstar. I have a plan to help fight the kittypets and they're twolegs." He yowled, jumping down as Lynxeye headed into the Medicine Den and was treated by Berrynose.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Dangerstar nodded.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Lynxeye leaned on Hawkwing's shoulder as he entered the Medicine Den.

Berrynose walked over and shuddered. "Such bad shape..." he meowed, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Dangerstar ran after Lynxeye and Hawkwing.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Duskpelt took one last look at his dead daughter, then slowly and broken heartedly, made his way back to the elders den. His tail dragged behind him.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Berrynose checked Lynxeye's shoulder. "Its just dislocated. Lay down." He instructed.

Lynxeye nodded and layed down.

"Now Hawkwing, you get on that side and hold Lynxeye's shoulder for me." Berrynose meowed, feeding Lynxeye poppy seeds.

Hawkwing did as he was told and layed down.

Berrynose waited for Lynxeye to start falling asleep. He then instructed Hawkwing to keep his shoulder on the spot he said to hold and pushed until a snap was heard.

Lynxeye twitched in his calm sleep slightly.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Duskpelt layed down, he sighed then set his head down.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Hawkwing got up, dipped his head, and headed for the elder's den. "Duskpelt, I know a way to get revenge on this cat, but we will need some help from a certain dog..." He said, trailing off but coming back again. "You can decline, but we will need some fighters to help keep the twoleg at bay." He went on, laying down next to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Duskpelt flicked an ear. "What about, Shadow?" He said suddenly, as if someone had taken over his mind.
Iceheart's eyes were glowing, showing she were controling another cat. She hoped no other Starclan cat would see her.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Hawkwing laughed. "No, they put animals like that down if they attack a human. We need some dog that is sure to word, one dog that cats fear most above all others." He purred.

(Wait, did you mean mod Shadow or cougar Shadow? XD)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 pm

(cougar Shadow. XD I don't think the mod Shadow is active/RPs anymore. :\)
Duskpelt calmly picked his head up. "He can, he's witty and sneaky enough, he can easily sneak behind a twoleg or a cat and kill them with one swipe of his large paw."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Hawkwing nodded in agreement. "You have a great point, there." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Iceheart smiled, her plan was working.
Duskpelt smiled. "What if we get both Shadow and a dog? Then they could easily kill one of them at least."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Hawkwing nodded and stood up. "I will go and see what I can do." he meowed. "You can come if you want, just eat first." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WarClan's Awaken.   WarClan's Awaken. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WarClan's Awaken.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Warclan~ Leader DangerStar :: Warclan Camp-
Jump to: