Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Empty
PostSubject: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:39 pm

I think this is a Fanfic.... It probably is :3

This is about if Spottedleaf had lived. If you arent a big fan of SpottedXFire, dont read :3

But if you like to read about forbidden romance... READ IT NOA!!!!!!

Its probably not very good lol.

If Spottedleaf Had Lived

Spottedleaf walked out from behind the nursery. Her fur was fluffed up and in her mouth she carried Clawface, a tom who was trying to steal Frostfur's kits. She looked around and saw that all the other cats had been driven away.

Bluestar walked over calmly. "What happened here?" She asked, her voice demanding. "I am sorry, Bluestar. I killed Clawface in order to save Frostfur and her kits." Spottedleaf replied, her head hanging low.

Firepaw watched in amazement. This beautiful she-cat had killed someone! She was a Medicine cat, Firepaw thought, they werent supposed to know how to fight, were they? Firepaw walked over to the two she-cats. "I say he deserved it." Firepaw spat.

Bluestar purred in amusement. "Apprentices!" She said, walking away. "Whitestorm! Tigerclaw! Take Clawface's body and put it on the ShadowClan border." She growled, licking her paw and drawing it over her ear.

Whitestorm and Tigerclaw immediatly nodded and grabbed Clawface and dragged him away without showing the dead warrior any respect. Spottedleaf walked over to Firepaw with a purr. "Bluestar didnt mean it. She is a joker, Firepaw." She mewed, walking away with her tail up.

Firepaw breathed in Spottedleaf's sweet scent (0.o) with a loud purr. He walked over to the fresh-kill pile and took a mouse. He went over to the apprentices den where Graypaw and Ravenpaw were. He dropped the mouse with Spottedleaf still on his mind and ate with them.

Way Later.....

"Fireheart! Graystripe!" The Clan yowled loudly. Fireheart noticed that Tigerclaw, Longtail and Darkstripe werent yowling their names. It was after the great battle, and Firepaw and Graypaw were given their warrior names. Ravenpaw, however, couldnt get his warrior name. Tigerclaw had murdered Redtail just before Fireheart came to the Clans, and had covered it up by killing Oakheart, the RiverClan deputy. Ravenpaw had watched this and Tigerclaw tried to murder him multiple times to keep him quiet.

Fireheart noticed, however, that Spottedleaf was yowling over everybody. She was yowling his name only! He could hear it, her sweet voice calling out his name, as if she wanted something. Bluestar appointed Fireheart and Graystripe to silent vigil.

As Fireheart and Graystripe sat vigil silently, Fireheart saw a flash of amber. 'Tigerclaw!' He thought instantly, but he was wrong. He saw love in these eyes. 'Spottedleaf!' He almost burst out in suprise. Spottedleaf shooked her head from the bushes. Graystripe was looking the other way, so he didnt notice.

Fireheart smiled and nodded. Spottedleaf had to talk to him, but it had to wait until tomorrow, after Fireheart had sat silent vigil.

The next day....

Fireheart nodded to Whitestorm as he passed. Whitestorm looked at Graystripe and Fireheart with an amused gleam in his eye. "You may go and rest now." He said, walking past them. Fireheart let out s sigh of relief, but his sleep was going to have to be put off. He slipped towards Spottedleaf's den, where the beautiful she-cat suprisingly lay awake.

"Spottedleaf, what di-" He couldnt finish. "Fireheart! I am glad your here." Spottedleaf purred quietly, flicking her tail to allow him to come into her den with her. "What do you need?" Fireheart asked. "I-I have been hiding my secret feelings, Fireheart, for quite some time." She meowed quietly, not meeting his gaze.

Fireheart felt disbelief twist at his heart. What was Spottedleaf trying to say? Did she love somebody, but didnt have the guts to tell that lucky tom? He was about to speak, but Spottedleaf looked up at him. "Fireheart, I want to tell you something. Something that comes from the deepest part of my heart... I just dont know how to say it..." She mumbled.

Fireheart couldnt take the mind games anymore. "You love somebody, dont you?" He asked, anger flaring in his eyes. Spottedleaf looked up at Fireheart, her eyes wide in disbelief. "How did you know?" She stammered. "I have seen the way you look at Graystripe!" Fireheart growled. Spottedleaf's eyes grew wider in disbelief.

"Fireheart let me explai-" She was stopped. "Theres no need to explain! You love Graystripe, thats all the needs to be explained to me!" He spat at Spottedleaf, his heart twisting in pain. Anger flared in Spottedleaf's eyes like fire. "No! I dont love Graystripe! My destiny is not with him, Fireheart!" She spat back, her fur begining to fluff up. "I love you, Fireheart!" Spottedleaf mewed, running out into the clearing.

mwahaha! So awesome =D

Last edited by SilverMoon on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Woah!!!! AWESOME!!

I've always wanted to know what would happen if she lived another day to love FireHeart.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Lol thanks. I asked somebody on Wolfquest and they said:

"I believe if Spottedleaf had lived, she would have mothered Squirrelflight and Leafpool."

Anyways, Ill either:
A: Double post second chapter thingy

Or

B: Edit this post (Probably not)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:20 pm

(My prediction on A was completely true! Haha, Fireheart was clouded by jealousy soo much that he thought Spottedleaf loved Graystripe. He wanted to blame somebody else =D)

Fireheart wanted to race after the she-cat and tackle her then and there, to tell her he loved her too. Something, however, stopped him. An instinct stirred inside him, telling him; 'No, Fireheart. She is Spottedleaf, a Medicine Cat, her destiny is to save others, not bear your kits.' Fireheart didnt listen. "Spottedleaf!" He mewed desperatley after the pretty tortoise-shell she-cat.

Spottedleaf looked up, a hopeful blaze in her amber eyes. Fireheart almost burst out in tears. "Spottedleaf.. I am so sorry that I acted like that in your den..." He meowed quietly to the she-cat, his green eyes serious. Spottedleaf let out a long, soothing purr. "It is okay, Fireheart. You fear for me, and always have." Spottedleaf mewed, leading him into her den.

"Now that I have told you my true feelings, I want to know yours, so it doesnt get akward." Spottedleaf mewed, sitting down and curling her tail over her delicate and small paws. Fireheart felt embarassment wash him over like a giant wave. "I um.... I love you too, Spottedleaf." He whispered, waiting for the she-cat's response.

Spottedleaf let out a long, sigh of relief and licked Fireheart on the cheek. "Well, I need to get back to work. You should go on patrol. Ill see you later, love." Spottedleaf purred, flicking her tail under Fireheart's chin as she left him. Fireheart felt as if he was about to fall over. He licked his chest to help hide his embarassment and walked out of the den and towards the warrior's den, where he called for Graystripe.

"What is it?" Graystripe mumbled from his nest. "Lets go on a hunting patrol. I have great news to tell you, too." Fireheart purred in reply. Graystripe sat up immediatly and walked out with Fireheart. They grabbed two mice and ate them quickly, promising they would catch four extra pieces for the prey they had eaten. They walked out of camp.

Later, in the forest....

"Spottedleaf told me she loved me." Fireheart mewled happily. Graystripe, who was drinking water, spat it out into the river in disbelief. "What?!" He yowled quietly in suprise, his yellow eyes darting back and forth, hoping Tigerclaw, Darkstripe or Longtail hadnt heard. The dark grey fur along his spine was rising. "Graystripe its okay." Fireheart mewed reassuringly, drinking in the air. "Nobody is here except you and me." He mewed.

Graystripe relaxed a little, the fur along his spine flattening. "Thats great, Fireheart, really." He purred, licking his friend behind the ear. Fireheart smiled and raised his tail high. "What did you say back?" Graystripe asked suddenly. Fireheart tensed at the sudden hostility in his friend's tone. "I told her that I loved her too." Fireheart admitted, not meeting his friend's shocked yellow gaze.

Graystripe narrowed his eyes. "Watch out Fireheart. She is a Medicine Cat. No matter how you may wish it, it will always be the same." He mewed, his eyes softening with a purr. "Unless of course you ran off with her!" Graystripe laughed, hitting his friend on his back with a paw. Fireheart laughed a bit, the idea seemed logical. "Yeah. Your right, that is a dumb idea." He purred.

Fireheart and Graystripe had caught plenty of prey that day, went on a border patrol, and beat RiverClan out of Sunningrocks with the help of Sandpaw and Dustpaw.

Much much much later.... (Like... Fire and Ice)

(This next part may not be accurate, dont judge if it isnt!)

Graystripe arrived in camp just as Sandstorm and Dustpelt were given their warrior names. Fireheart eyed Graystripe suspiciously. 'Where had he been all day, and why wasnt he carrying fresh-kill?' Fireheart thought. Ever since Silverstream had rescued Graystripe from the river, Fireheart noticed that Graystripe left camp more and more frequently. 'Was he going to see Silverstream?' Fireheart thought, angrily shoving the thought out of his mind before he would ponder too much on it.

Graystripe immediatly went towards the fresh-kill pile, but Tigerclaw has stopped him. "Where is your prey you owe the Clan?" He hissed, eyeing Graystripe suspiciously. "I couldnt find anything." Graystripe mewed. Tigerclaw looked utterly angry. "Oh yes, its greenleaf, and poor Graystripe couldnt even hunt a single whisker!" He spat, staring the gray warrior in the yellow eyes. "You cant eat anything until you have hunted a whole days worth of food, understand?" He growled. Graystripe nodded, his ears flat. He walked off towards the warriors den.

Fireheart followed his friend. First he ate a mouse from the fresh-kill pile. Tigerclaw was eyeing him suspiciously as well. "What?" Fireheart hissed, staring the amber eyed tom in the eyes. "Traitor." Tigerclaw spat, stalking off. 'I have been in camp all day, you worthless piece of fox dung!' Fireheart's mind spat. He picked up a bird and headed to the Medicine Cat's den after he finished his mouse. 'Spottedleaf might know whats wrong.' Fireheart thought.

And now I have to leave you all off there xD Sorry lol.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:02 am

Thanks. I am at school right now so I cant add on, unless it was for names I may need! =D

Feel free to give me names, elder names, kit names, apprentice names, name change ceremony names, warrior names, ect.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Heres da next part!:

Spottedleaf looked thoughtful and swallowed her bite of the robin Fireheart had brought her. "I dont know, Fireheart. Ever since you tried to uncover Tigerclaw's treachery, I think he has been trying to get rid of you too." She mewed, taking another thoughtful bite.

Fireheart felt suprised. "You know about his treachery?!" He gasped quietly, twitching his tail tip in anticipation. Spottedleaf nodded. "Of course I do! I was there at the time. I was gathering herbs, heard a crash, ran to it and saw Tigerclaw kill Redtail with my own eyes. I have always run away from the thought...." She hissed quietly, shaking her head.

Fireheart heard a growl from outside the den and he looked up to see Longtail walking forward, Tigerclaw and Darkstripe next to him. "Well, it looks like my accusations are true!" Darkstripe spat. Fireheart turned around quickly, fluffing up his fur and hissing at all three cats. "What?!" Fireheart spat, unsheathing his claws.

Tigerclaw smiled. "You knew I killed Redtail! I should have known Ravenpaw would have said something earlier...." He growled, unsheathing his long claws. Longtail and Darkstripe did the same, glaring at Fireheart and Spottedleaf with hatred. "You and your fox-dung girlfriend are going to die." Tigerclaw announced.

Fireheart thought quickly. 'The whole camp was empty! Tonight was a gathering, what are me and Spottedleaf to do?!' His mind whirled. Fireheart, without thinking, tackled Darkstripe and bit into his throat. tearing his claws down the tabby warrior's fur. "Run, Spottedleaf! Before they kill you too!" Fireheart yowled desperately as he disappeared under the three cats.

Spottedleaf snarled and rammed into Longtail, throwing the dusty tabby off. Lontail was bleeding from the ear and a wound across his flank. Spottedleaf faced him, her amber eyes full of anger and hatred. For a few heartbeats, something passed between Longtail and Spottedleaf. Longtail had the same look on his face as Fireheart did when they had shared their love. She shook the feeling away and bowled into him, swiping her claws over his eyes with great furiocity.

Fireheart was being pinned down by Darkstripe. His ginger fur was matted with his blood. His flank was cut open and his ear was torn. 'StarClan help us!' He thought desperately. Tigerclaw was holding onto his leg, tearing at it with his teeth.

Thats when the yowl sounded. It was full of fierce pain. The yowl was full of sorrow, pain and love. 'Spottedleaf!' Fireheart thought, his eyes begining to tear. He shook the pain away. That wasnt Spottedleaf! Fireheart kicked at Tigerclaw's throat. cutting it open with his long back claws. He bit into Darkstripe's shoulder and flew the tom into Tigerclaw, making them bowl over. What Fireheart saw terrified him to his full extent.

On the ground... In front of him, Spottedleaf, Darkstripe and Tigerclaw, lay Longtail. The warrior's throat was shredded, and his eyes were cut up. Spottedleaf was covered in blood, her flank was cut open and her left ear torn. Fireheart almost fell over in disbelief. 'She killed Longtail!' He thought, somewhat happy at the thought, yet somewhat regretful.

Tigerclaw and Darkstripe slowly got up and began slinking away. A light ginger flash of fur stopped in front of them with a loud growl. It was Sandstorm. "Dont take another step!" She spat. "You are nothing but traitors! A bunch of traitors who deserve to die!" She hissed, unsheathing her claws. Her light fur was fluffed out, and her pale green eyes shone with distrust.

Spottedleaf turned around suddenly, her eyes wide with fear. "He loved me, and I killed him, Fireheart. He stopped the moment he saw it was me..." She mewled like a helpless kit, the agony of knowledge shaking her. Fireheart stood beside her and licked her ear. "Its okay Spottedleaf..." Fireheart murmured.

Sandstorm looked up. Her eyes were gentle now as she rested them on the couple. "What do I do with them, Fireheart?" She asked. Fireheart looked up. Fireheart and Sandstorm's eyes met, something passed between them, but not love, only friendship. "I say we kill them!" Dustpelt spat from behind the cats. "They attacked Spottedleaf and Fireheart, and they could have even hurt you, Sandstorm!" He almost wailed in distress.

Fireheart stood aside. "Go ahead, I wont stop you two." He mewed to the light brown tom. He nodded and stalked forward, giving Sandstorm a quick, loving lick and turning towards Tigerclaw and Darkstripe, who cowered in fear between the two, much smaller cats.

Dustpelt raised his paw and swiped it across Tigerclaw's face, Sandstorm did the same for Darkstripe with great furocity. The two cats tackled Darkstripe and Tigerclaw and murdered them quickly. They had been covered in blood from their patrol. They had fought off another RiverClan invasion on Sunningrocks. Fireheart licked Spottedleaf once more. "We have to say that we were attacked, and that they died noble deaths." He mewed regretfully.

Spottedleaf picked up the body of Longtail by the tail and pulled him into the clearing. Dustpelt took Darkstripe's and Sandstorm took Tigerclaw's. They layed them down in the clearing and began to lick the cats until their fur was shiny and smooth for their way to the Place of No Stars.

Later That Night.....

Bluestar wailed in distress. "Tigerclaw! Darkstripe! Longtail! My three most noble warriors, dying in battle on a border patrol!" She wailed out loud. Whitestorm moved in to comfort the she-cat. Sandstorm, Dustpelt, Fireheart and Spottedleaf had told Bluestar the story, and that Fireheart and Spottedleaf were attacked by some warriors on their way to gather herbs. Spottedleaf seemed more relaxed now that it was all over.

"But what will we do if they find out, Fireheart?" Sandstorm had asked him earlier. "We will run away and live as loners." Fireheart decided. Dustpelt seemed shocked, but he nodded and licked Sandstorm behind the ear again. Spottedleaf was still shocked at that point, but she nodded. "I would follow you to StarClan and back, Fireheart..." She had murmured.

Lionheart had his head bowed, and cats from all around bowed their heads around the three cats as well. Graystripe hadnt attended the gathering, he had gone to visit Silverstream. Fireheart had followed Graystripe at one point and found that he was correct, his friend was betraying the Clan. 'But, I love a Medicine Cat, and we have tried to have kits together... So... Its not just him breaking the warrior code...' Fireheart thought.

Bluestar suddenly looked at Fireheart, her eyes like blue flames. "It was Leopardfur who did this, wasnt it?" She hissed. "She has always wanted Sunningrocks for her own!" Bluestar spat. "We will set out for an attack at dawn!" She yowled. The Clan let out yowls of agreement. Fireheart even found himself ready for another battle. Sandstorm and Dustpelt gave eachother excited glances, but judging by Sandstorm's size, Fireheart thought, she may not be able to attend.

Spottedleaf, too, had grown bigger... Fireheart thought. 'Am.... Am I going to be a father?!' Fireheart thought. Spottedleaf beckoned Fireheart over to her den with her tail. "Fireheart..." She mewed when they reached there, hardly meeting his gaze, but her amber eyes excited nonetheless. "Yes?" Fireheart asked, lickign Spottedleaf behind the ear. "I am..... I am going to bear your kits, Fireheart!" Spottedleaf mewed quietly, but proudly, straightening up.

Hehe, I love this stuff!
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Cooool!
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:11 am

Thanks. I am at school right now again so I cant post. Bye! (Lunch time UBER HUNGRY)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:51 am

Wow....this has so much drama. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Thanks. I am trying to work out the names of the kits and what they would look like for each couple.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Fourth part is now on a new post!

Last edited by SilverMoon on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:55 pm

well I am re-writing the fourth part now. My computer honestly only hates Deviantart because it knows that the Laptop doesnt say there is a virus on it and I like it better because of that.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:27 pm

This was four (Or three) posts up, sorry guys lol.

Fireheart purred. "I am so glad, Spottedleaf!" He mewed, licking the she-cat happily behind the ear. "I cant wait until they're born. They will be the most beautiful kits in the forest!" He told Spottedleaf. "But Fireheart, we arent allowed to have kits!" Spottedleaf quietly protested. Fireheart looked crestfallen. "I know that, but.... Bluestar wouldnt mind. Since Tigerclaw, Darkstripe and Longtail have died, hardly any fights have been even thought of!" Fireheart purred reassuringly.

Spottedleaf felt slightly reassured and she began purring again. "I believe you, Fireheart." She meowed at last, meeting Fireheart's gaze. Fireheart felt intense love for this she-cat. She was his first love, and they would be together forever.

"Do you think me and Sandstorm will kit at the same time?" Spottedleaf asked. "I am sure you both will!" Fireheart purred. "I should take on an apprentice." Spottedleaf mewed. "Before I kit, it would be good to have another cat around here fit to be a Medicine Cat." She went on. Fireheart licked her ear reassuringly. "Dont worry, Cinderkit is showing intense interest in becoming a warrior, while her brother Thornkit is showing signs of a Medicine Cat." Fireheart purred. "You will have an apprentice in no time, their apprentice ceremony will be tonight before we eat." He said.

Spottedleaf nodded. "Be sure to ask Thornkit what he wants to be, Spottedleaf." Fireheart reminded his mate after she nodded. "I will." Spottedleaf murmured, licking her mate back affectionatley. "I will go now!" She purred, dashing towards the nursery.

Thornkit bounded over to Spottedleaf immediatly. "Hey, Spottedleaf!" He mewled. Spottedleaf purred. "What do you wanna be when you grow up, Thornkit?" She asked, her amber eyes blazing with interest as the kit bounded around her paws. "A Medicine Cat! I wanna be a Medicine Cat!" Thornkit yowled. Spottedleaf purred. "Well then, go tell your mother and I will tell Bluestar." Spottedleaf promised with a motherly purr. Thornkit nodded and dashed away immediatly, and Spottedleaf went to Bluestar's den.

Sorry, I know, short update xD
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Here is part 5!

"Thornkit? He wants to be a Medicine Cat?" Bluestar asked in suprise, immediatley awake from Spottedleaf's news. "Yes. I wanted to know if he could be my apprentice." Spottedleaf mewed. Bluestar looked puzzled and utterly suspicious of the Medicine Cat, since she had gotten rounder. Bluestar suddenly smiled. "Okay! Thornkit will be your apprentice." She said, getting up and stretching.

Frostfur was shaking her head furiously. "No, you are not going to be a Medicine Cat, Thornkit." Snowfur mewed, looking her son over. "Your obviously built to be a warrior." She mewed. "But mom! I want to be a Medicine cat! What I want to be and what I will be is not your choice." Thornkit hissed, darting away.

Bluestar was just begining to call the meeting. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the HighRock for a Clan meeting." She yowled. Cats filed out of the dens. Sandstorm came out of the nursery and Dustpelt, who had just come back from a patrol, sat beside his mate with a loud purr. Fireheart stared at them and smiled and sat next to Spottedleaf.

Spottedleaf licked him and jumped up next to Bluestar on Highrock. "I have chosen a cat who wishes to be a Medicine Cat. He has wanted this for a long time and wishes to walk the path StarClan has chosen for him. Your new Medicine Cat will be Thornpaw." Spottedleaf mewed proudly. Thornpaw puffed out his chest happily as Spottedleaf jumped down and touched her nose to hid forehead in greeting.

"Thornpaw! Thornpaw!" The Clan yowled loudly. Everyone except Frostfur, his own mother, was yelling out the new apprentice's name. Thornpaw looked down guiltily. Spottedleaf licked him behind his ear. "She is very proud of you." Fireheart heard her mew. Thornpaw instantly brightened up and Fireheart went over to greet the new apprentice.

Another short update! Dont yall love me for that?!
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Awesome dude!
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:56 am

Thanks! once again at school, so I cant write anymore. But.... I do have an idea for a Yaoi fanfic! =D it will be totally awethome =D
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Maybe this update will be longer! =D

Part 6

Thornpaw looked up at Fireheart brightly. "I cant wait to begin training!" He mewed, waving his tail excitedly. Fireheart purred. "You will make a great Medicine Cat, Thornpaw." Fireheart said, flicking the apprentice behind his ear with his tail. Spottedleaf smiled, her apprentice and Mate would need to bond well if Spottedleaf was going to have kits.

(I am speeding up time for Fernkit and Ashkit.)

Bluestar smiled as the Clan around her yowled the new apprentices names. "Fernpaw! Ashpaw!" They all yowled, especially Thornpaw, who was eyeing Fernpaw. 'Uh-oh Thornpaw! Watch out, that she-cat is feisty!' Fireheart thought, slightly amused. Fireheart walked up to Fernpaw and greeted his new apprentice with a touch of his nose to her forehead.

Graystripe greeted his new apprentice, Ashpaw, with a warm purr. "Go and eat up, you two, tomorrow we go and explore the territory." Fireheart told the two eager apprentices, who gave eachother excited glances. Thornpaw bounded over to Fernpaw. "Hey Fernpaw!" He mewed. Fernpaw purred. "Yes?" She asked. Thornpaw fumbled nervously with his paws. "Do you wanna share a rabbit with me?" He asked, looking Fernpaw in her gentle green gaze.

Fernpaw nodded vigorously and the two bounded away. Fireheart exchanged a glance with Graystripe. "Ah, young love." They both said at the same time. Ashpaw looked after his sister, looking confused. "I dont get what she sees in a Medicine Cat apprentice. Why can she choose a warrior instead?" He snorted, offending Fireheart a little. "You will understand when you fall in love the first time, Ashpaw. Now go and eat." Graystripe ordered the gray apprentice. He nodded and bounded away, grabbing a large thrush from the fresh-kill pile and hopping towards the apprentices den.

"So, how are the kits?" Fireheart asked Graystripe. "They havent been born yet silly!" Graystripe replied, butting his head into his friend's shoulder. "It wont be long now though, will it?" Fireheart asked, giving Spottedleaf a glance. She had gotten round, almost to the point to where it looked as if she would explode. Sandstorm had too, she was just a little smaller than Spottedleaf. "I wonder what Bluestar thinks of Spottedleaf's pregnancy..." Fireheart mewed.

"Spottedleaf is pregnant?" Bluestar's suprised mew sounded behind them. Fireheart turned around, his eyes wide in horror. "Bluestar I am so sorry!" Fireheart meowed, dipping his head and flattening his ears. "Me and Spottedleaf love eachother very much!" He went on, not looking up at Bluestar. "Since there hasnt been any battles, we felt as if we cou-" Fireheart was stopped. "Silence! Fireheart, it is quite alright that Spottedleaf is pregnant, but you must know this, somebody will have to nurse the kits until Thornpaw can become a full medicine cat." She meowed.

Fireheart nodded, looking up. "Okay. I understand. I will ask Sandstorm if she will." He meowed. Bluestar nodded in approval. "When Thornpaw becomes a Medicine Cat, Spottedleaf may be a normal queen and warrior." She decided. "If she wants to." She put in. "Now, go eat." Bluestar ordered. Fireheart nodded and dashed away with Graystripe.

About one moon later....

Sandstorm, Spottedleaf, Dustpelt and Fireheart lay in the nursery with Thornpaw. "Good job, Thornpaw." Spottedleaf mewed, panting. At her belly, three kits lay. At Sandstorm's belly, a single, dusty brown tom with a ginger tail and ginger stripes lay. "He will be called Thunderkit." Sandstorm decided, looking to Dustpelt for an approving nod.

Spottedleaf licked the three kits at her belly. One was a ginger colored tom with black spots on his back, one was a gray she-kit with ginger colored ears, and one was a brown tom with orange and black spots and white paws. "The ginger tom will be Lionkit. The gray she-kit can be Featherkit, and the brown one can be Brackenkit." Spottedleaf decided.

Fireheart nodded and went to fetch fresh-kill for the she-cats. They looked exhausted. Thornpaw had gone to get an herb that helped the queens produce milk and they ate it along with the two rabbits. Dustpelt had licked his kit and his mate goodbye and left for the warriors den. Spottedleaf looked at Sandstorm. "Sandstorm, when I need to return to my duties to mentor Thornpaw, can you watch Lionkit, Brackenkit and Featherkit?" Spottedleaf asked, her amber eyes pleading.

Sandstorm looked at the kits. "Of course I will." She mewed. "But you have to give me extra prey, Fireheart." She purred, clearly seeing this as an advantage. Fireheart nodded. "Of course, but just until Spottedleaf can quit being a Medicine Cat and Thornpaw becomes a full Medicine Cat." Fireheart reminded his friend.

Spottedleaf and Sandstorm fell asleep by moonhigh with the kits, and Fireheart murmured his goodbye to them as he trotted towards the warriors den. 'Graystripe probably just came back. I wonder if Silverstream kitted yet...' Fireheart thought, entering the warriors den.

Suddenly, a distressed yowl filled the air. The crackle of thunder didnt help. "Fireheart!!"

And now I gotta go -_-. Oh well, at least they finally gave birth! =D
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:32 pm

I dont wanna wait for a reply anymore x3

Part Seven!

Fireheart turned around to see his friend Graystripe. The gray warrior's yellow eyes were filled with pride yet some sadness too. "Fireheart, Silverstream kitted! She lost quite a bit of blood though..." Graystripe said, fumbling with his paws as cats filed from their dens. "I suppose you want her to shelter here?" Fireheart asked, looking his gray friend in his yellow eyes and feeling comfort. "Yes, please. She gave birth up in a ravine." Graystripe said.

Fireheart nodded and brought Fernpaw with Thornpaw with him to help bring Silverstream in. "Now you two, be nice to this she-cat. She has broken the warrior code by crossing our territory, but her best friend is here, and she wanted to be with her while she kitted, but she kitted too soon and lost a bit of blood." Fireheart easily lied. The two apprentices nodded as they entered the ravine and sure enough, the light silver she-cat was laying on her side, suckling one dark gray tom and one light silver she-cat.

Graystripe greeted the she-cat with a quiet purr, making sure the two apprentices couldnt hear. Silverstream smiled fondly. Fireheart nodded to the two apprentices. "Go and greet her. You will stand beside us as we support Silverstream to the nursery. She will rest here until she is fit to travel." Fireheart told the apprentices. Thornpaw and Fernpaw nodded and walked towards Silverstream, greeting her with gentle mews and purrs, like they would a Clanmate.

Silverstream purred. "I thank you for your welcoming mews, Thornpaw and Fernpaw." She told them gently. "You may take Stormkit and Featherkit to camp while Graystripe and Fireheart support me in getting there. I wish to talk to Bluestar, Fireheart, after I have rested." Silverstream said, resting her gently blue gaze on Fireheart's. Fireheart nodded. "Of course, Silverstream." He said, getting on Silverstream's right flank with Graystripe on her left. Thornpaw picked Featherkit gently up while Fernpaw gently like a mother picked up Stormkit. 'She will make a great mother.' Fireheart reflected as the seven cats walked towards the camp.

"Thank you, Thornpaw and Fernpaw, for carrying my kits here." Silverstream smiled kindly at the two apprentices, who dipped their heads and went to get fresh-kill for the queen. Spottedleaf had woken up and was looking at Silverstream with an extreme kindness in her eyes. "Any friend of Graystripes or Fireheart's is a friend of mine, Silverstream." Spottedleaf purred. "Arent you a Medicine Cat?" Silverstream asked. "Arent you from a different Clan?" Spottedleaf responded, amusement flickering in her eyes.

Silverstream smiled. "Fine you win." She said, licking her two kits. "Graystripe, they are named Stormkit and Featherkit." She mewed to her mate, who had a gentle look in his yellow eyes as he looked down at his beautiful mate. Fireheart knew by experience how much his friend felt for the beautiful she-cat, though it was forbidden. "You can talk to Bluestar tomorrow once you have been fed and gained your strength, Silverstream." Fireheart told the she-cat, who nodded back.

Graystripe smiled up at his friend. When Fireheart had learned that Graystripe was going to have kits with the beautiful she-cat, he hadnt supported it, but went along anyway. Graystripe had a flicker of thanks in his yellow eyes as he settled himself beside Silverstream and watched as she fell asleep after she ate a thrush that Fernpaw had brought for her. "I hope that one day I will have beautiful kits like that with Thornpaw." Fernpaw had commented before walking off, suprising Fireheart deeply.

Anyways gotta go -_-. Ill put up a part 2 to seven or something and put up part 8 earlier.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:52 am

Thanks! I try to do my best! I will double post (Since I hate editing x3) when I can write the next part (Which should be soon because I cant keep doing it at the last minute anymore.)
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 am

Heres part 8!~

Part Eight!~

The next day, Fireheart woke up to a slight chill in the air. 'Oh great.' He thought, 'Leaf-fall right after Spottedleaf, Sandstorm and Silverstream kit.' He thought, getting up and stretching. The warrior's den was less crowded now that Darkstripe, Lontail and Tigerclaw were dead, and that Sandstorm had left to be a mother.

Whitestorm was curled up next to Willowpelt. It was obvious he had feelings for the gray she-cat. 'It will be a matter of time before we loose yet another warrior to being a queen.' Fireheart reflected. Brindleface and Goldenflower were laying next to eachother, just now waking up.

Fireheart walked out of the warriors den, careful not to wake Graystripe. He went towards the fresh-kill pile, grabbed a thrush, a chickadee and a rabbit to take to the nursery. Spottedleaf was still in there by the time he reached it, Spottedleaf wouldnt have to start mentoring Thornpaw until later.

"Greetings, Spottedleaf, Silverstream and Sandstorm." He purred quietly as he entered. He dropped the thrush at Sandstorm's paws, the rabbit at Silverstream's and the chickadee down at Spottedleaf's. "How are the kits, ladies?" Fireheart asked, taking a look at all the kits. "Thunderkit is fine. He will be a warrior, he is built for it." Sandstorm replied, licking the young tom on the head.

Silverstream looked up sleepily from eating the rabbit Fireheart brought her. She blinked greatfully for all Fireheart had done. "Stormkit and Featherkit are great." She replied, licking her small kits fondly, making them mewl in protest.

"We have two Featherkits! Oh dear..." Spottedleaf had just realised. "Well, they look different." Silverstream comforted the queen. Spottedleaf purred greatfully back. "Featherkit, Lionkit and Brackenkit are great." Spottedleaf replied, staring fondly at both the kits and her mate.

Silverstream got up from her sleeping kits and gave them to Sandstorm for a while. "Sandstorm, can you please watch them while I go and talk to Bluestar?" Silverstream asked. Sandstorm nodded instantly. "Alright." She replied with a smile on her face. 'She is less fierce as a queen... Maybe Dustpelt will keep it that way.' Fireheart thought with a quiet laugh as he lead Silverstream to Bluestar's den.

Fireheart and Silverstream called quiet meows, and Bluestar replied welcomingly. "Bluestar, Silverstream wants to talk to you." Fireheart said. Bluestar nodded and settled herself on her bed of moss. Silverstream looked at Bluestar. "Bluestar, I gave birth to Graystripe's kits in the ravine on my way here to ask you if I could join ThunderClan." Silverstream began.

Bluestar nodded. "Go on." She said in a welcoming tone. "Crookedstar died yesterday and Leopardfur became Leopardstar and when she found out I was meeting with Graystripe and that he was my mate, she threw me out. Mistyfoot had been devistated but could do nothing." Silverstream finished. Bluestar nodded hesitantly, looking at the wall past Silverstream.

When Bluestar snapped back into reality, she nodded. "Alright, Silverstream. You may join ThunderClan. Your specialty is being a warrior, correct?" Bluestar asked, her blue gaze soft and understanding. Silverstream nodded as she dipped her head. "Thank you, Bluestar. I will prove my loyalty to ThunderClan when my kits become apprentices." She replied. Bluestar nodded her approval. "Now go back to your kits, Silverstream." Bluestar purred.

As Silverstream and Fireheart padded back towards the nursery, Fireheart felt eyes burning into his pelt. He turned around and saw Fernpaw and Ashpaw staring at him, a pleading in their eyes. Graystripe nodded. "Eat something while I get Graystripe. Then wait for us at the fern tunnel." Fireheart told the apprentices, who nodded and dashed off.

"Graystripe, we owe Fernpaw and Ashpaw training." Fireheart meowed. Graystripe nodded and licked his mate good-bye. He got up and padded after Fireheart. "Wait." Spottedleaf mewed behind them. "I owe Thornpaw training too." She said, looking at both Sandstorm and Silverstream. "Silverstream, can you watch Brackenkit?" Fireheart asked gently. Silverstream snapped. "Of course I will!" She said. Spottedleaf pushed Brackenkit over towards Silverstream's belly.

"Sandstorm, will you watch Lionkit and Featherkit when I need it too?" Spottedleaf asked. Sandstorm nodded and pulled the two kits close to her belly and smiled as they crawled over and started suckling. Spottedleaf murmured her thanks to both the queens and followed Fireheart and Graystripe out of the bramble bush that was the nursery.

"Okay, so we will show them the territory and teach them the hunting crouch while doing the dawn patrol?" Fireheart asked Graystripe. Graystripe nodded. "Yes, lets show them the territory first." He told Fireheart, who nodded. Spottedleaf purred. "I will show Thornpaw all the major healing herbs. Have fun you two!" Spottedleaf called after them, a smile on her bright face.

Graystripe smiled. "She is one beautiful she-cat, Fireheart." He told his friend. "Thanks. Yours is quite beautiful herself." Fireheart replied. They both chose chickadees from the pile and gulped them both down quickly. They headed for the fern tunnel where Fernpaw and Ashpaw were waiting eagerly. "Now first, we are going to do a dawn patrol while we show you the territory. We should be done by Sunhigh, and then we can stop to eat and then we will show you some hunting moves." Fireheart explained as they headed out with the gray apprentices.

Later That Day......

Fernpaw crouched low to the ground, her tail level and stalked forward slowly. She leaped onto a leaf and Fireheart praised her. "That was excellent! You catch on so fast Fernpaw!" Fireheart purred. Fernpaw looked shyly at her paws. Ashpaw did what Fernpaw did exactly as she did. "Good job, Ashpaw!" Graystripe praised.

They showed them how to hunt a rabbit and a bird before the four cats walked back to camp. They were all carrying fresh-kill. Fernpaw had a squirrel and a rabbit, and Ashpaw had a thrush and a wood pigeon. It was sunset when they finally arrived back at camp.

The camp was very quiet, Fireheart noticed. But he couldnt find Bluestar. "Oh yeah! Its the full moon tonight." Fireheart thought out loud, making Graystripe laugh. Fireheart dropped the rabbit and the thrush he had caught, Graystripe dropped his three mice, and Fernpaw and Ashpaw dropped their kill.

Spottedleaf was across the clearing, purring loudly as Thornpaw mastered herbs. "Quickly, what is the difference between Foxglove and Poppy Seeds?" Spottedleaf asked. "Foxglove are darker in color with brown stripes, not black ones!" Thornpaw mewed. "They deliver a dose of poison if eaten and can kill a kit!" Thornpaw replied.

Spottedleaf nodded. "Good job! Now, go and get yourself a mouse from the fresh-kill pile. We can travel to highstones tonight." She said. Thornpaw nodded and dashed away. He and Fernpaw both grabbed a mouse and ate together, fondly talking.

Spottedleaf walked over to Fireheart. "Such a sweet apprentice." She mewed, licking Fireheart on the head before grabbing a thrush, a rabbit and a squirrel and heading for the nursery. She would have to feed her kits before she left and feed the two queens and herself who are helping take care of them.

Fireheart got a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and ate it. He flicked his ears as he heard paws entering through the fern tunnel. 'Oh good, Bluestar is back.' He thought. But what he saw was totally different. A loud caterwaul crackled the air as Fernpaw was tackled and Thornpaw bowled into the cat that had attacked her.

wootness, I have been itching for a fight!
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:57 pm

The next part =D

~Part 9~

"ShadowClan invasion!" Fireheart yowled, recognising Blackfoot, who had joined ShadowClan recently. He had attacked Fernpaw viciously and Thornpaw bowled into him, sending him flying into the camp wall. Thornpaw viciously followed him, sank his teeth into his scruff, and flailed Blackfoot's head into the High Rock over and over again, until his skull was cracked and bleeding.

ShadowClan cats poured into the clearing. Fireheart saw with bile rising in his throat that Smallear was biting another elder's leg. 'What madness is this?!' Fireheart thought, bowling into the closest cat, who was Nightpelt. The elderly, yet still big tom had a look of hatred in his green eyes. Nightpelt scraped his claws down Fireheart's flank, but he only took fur out of Fireheart's leaf-bare thick coat.

Sandstorm and Spottedleaf, along with Dustpelt were guarding the nursery. A yellowish-gray she-cat, a Medicine Cat, was pulling Thunderkit out the back when Dustpelt bowled into her and tore his claws straight into her eye sockets, sending the she-cat screaming out of the little hole Graystripe had used when he was visiting Silverstream.

Fireheart then noticed that Silverstream was wrestling with Cinderfur, viciously biting the gray tom as he bit into her leg. Cindefur kicked her off but Silverstream immediatly got up and bowled into the ShadowClan tom, biting the back of his throat. Fireheart saw Cinderfur grow limp.

Spottedleaf was wrestling with Wetfoot. The gray tabby tom had her locked to the ground, and he was raking his claws down her back. Spottedleaf let out a loud shriek and jumped up. Fireheart bit angrily into Nightpelt's throat. The old black tom yowled and headed for the gorse tunnel, only to be killed as Bluestar ran into camp.

Raggedstar, who was sizing up Spottedleaf now, looked up. "Retreat!" He yowled, but Spottedleaf took this to advantage and jumped onto the old tom's back and raked her claws into his throat. Raggedstar let out a ragged shriek and dashed away.

The patrol Bluestar had was made up of Whitestorm, Runningwind, Willowpelt, Mousefur, Graystripe and Frostfur. All the cats raked their claws down the passing cat's flanks or bit at their heels. The whole patrol, even Bluestar, chased after them. Dustpelt followed eagerly, wanting to keep the numbers even and to make sure that the ShadowClan cats had gone.

Fireheart looked around the clearing. Two cats lay dead, both from ShadowClan. They were Nightpelt and Cinderfur. He noticed that almost all the warriors were injured, but nothing too serious. "ShadowClan attacked us at a bad time." Sandstorm purred, her green eyes flashing with triumph. Fireheart purred. "You did great in guarding the nursery. You should check to see if Thunderkit is okay." He said.

Sandstorm's eyes flashed worriedly and she raced towards her kit, giving him gentle licks and caresses. Spottedleaf walked over to Fireheart. Her flank was bleeding and she had bundles of herbs. She treated all the big wounds. "You should be fine." She purred, going to tend to other cats with Thornpaw, who was followed by Fernpaw and Ashpaw.

Later That Evening.....

Bluestar's eyes flashed triumphantly from the great rock. "ShadowClan sent an attack on us as soon as they left the gathering, but ThunderClan are growing stronger every day!" She yowled loudly, her yowl echoing. Loud yowls of agreement rose from the crowd below. "Whitestorm, take four other warriors with you to throw the bodies onto the ShadowClan border." She mewed.

Whitestorm nodded. "Yes Bluestar." He meowed confidently choosing warriors who hadnt been touched. "Runningwind, Mousefur, Dustpelt and Frostfur, come with me." He meowed, grabbing Nightpelt's body while Runningwind took up Cindefur's and Mousefur, Frostfur and Dustpelt flanked them as they exited the tunnel.

Bluestar smiled down at her Clan. Her silvery-blue coat was shining light silver in the starlight, like a StarClan cat. "We are thriving, ThunderClan!" She yowled once more. "Tonight we have proven that we are truely a Clan of great success." She said, raising her tail proudly, she went on. "So tonight, due to plentiful prey even during Leaf-fall, we feast." She yowled, dropping down from the High Rock and grabbing three pieces of prey for herself.

Fireheart joined with Sandstorm, Graystripe, Silverstream and Dustpelt to eat their share. They were feasting happily, talking about their apprenticeships. Spottedleaf purred and walked over with a vole, a mouse and a thrush in her jaws. She layed next to Fireheart and listened as Graystripe told his tale about going with Fireheart to rescue WindClan.

Sandstorm looked suprised at what Graystripe had told. Fireheart finished his mouse and went on to his chickadee. Spottedleaf then told everyone about a tom called Pinestar that had left the forest to be a twoleg, which was why Tigerclaw, her cousin, hated kittypets.

Whitestorm, who had just come back and joined in with everyone else, looked suprised. "So, ol' Tigerclaw is a kittypet. Heh, to think you know a guy." He meowed, laying down next to Dustpelt and Sandstorm.

A few moons later.....

Fireheart found Spottedleaf, Sandstorm and Silverstream outside the nursery, watching as Stormkit, Featherkit, nicknamed Silverkit (Fire's Featherkit), Brackenkit, Lionkit and Thunderkit played outside the nursery. Spottedleaf had recently been relieved of her Medicine Cat duties, because Thornpaw, now Thornclaw, was the new Medicine Cat. Bluestar had fufilled her promise.

Fireheart dropped three rabbits and a squirrel for the kits to share at the paws of the queens'. "Thank you, Fireheart." Silverstream purred, pulling one rabbit close to her and chewing on it. Prey had gotten scarcer since the first snow of leaf-bare. Sandstorm smiled and pulled one rabbit close to her as well and ate it, as did Spottedleaf, after telling the kits to share and splitting the squirrel into even parts.

Fireheart smiled. He turned towards the gorse tunnel as Graystripe, Frostfur and Runningwind bounded in, fresh-kill held tightly in their jaws. Each warrior held two pieces, a sign that prey was getting less scarce. Whitestorm appeared from Bluestar's den. "Where is Thornclaw with the cat mint?" He mewed worriedly and irratably.

Just then Thornclaw dashed into camp, his mouth full of Catmint. The mouth watering smell had Fireheart hungry. Thornclaw walked over and into Bluestar's den cooly. She was suffering from Greencough, and she was on her last two lives. 'I need to hunt, or at least patrol.' He thought, deciding to go hunting with Dustpelt.

Dustpelt gulped down the last bit of his vole he was eating and followed Fireheart out of the gorse tunnel. Fernpaw and Ashpaw followed. "Can we come too?" They asked. Dustpelt shrugged. Fireheart nodded. "Okay then. Think of this as an assessment. Now, go and hunt." He purred, watching the two apprentices dash off.

At Sunhigh.....

Bluestar proudly called out Fernpaw and Ashpaw's new names. "Ferncloud! Ashfur!" She yowled. Fireheart had told her of their last assessment, and talked it over with Graystripe and Graystripe agreed. He had really taught his apprentice how to fight well.

Ferncloud and Ashfur's eyes brimmed with pride, as did Brindleface and Whitestorm, who had fathered the kits. The Clan yowled their names loudly, and Ashfur and Ferncloud sat with the warriors. "You will sit silent vigil tonight after eating." Bluestar announced.

Ferncloud and Ashfur nodded. Ferncloud licked Thornclaw good-bye and Ashfur, Fireheart noticed, licked his kit, Featherkit, on the head. 'I need to ask Bluestar to change Featherkit's name...' He thought, walking up to Bluestar and whispering it in her ear. She nodded and yowled. "Wait! We need to change the name of a kit of Fireheart's and Spottedleaf's." Bluestar meowed.

Spottedleaf nodded when Bluestar gave her a questioning look. Spottedleaf pushed Featherkit forward. As Bluestar recited the words needed to change Featherkit's name, Featherkit looked up to her, her amber eyes gleaming. Bluestar had to stop and think for a moment. "Her new name will be Mistykit." She decided, letting out a loud purr.

The Clan around Mistykit called out her new name loudly. Mistykit's amber eyes dazzled happily as she padded back towards the other kits and sat down next to Thunderkit, who she was obviously fond of as she stared up at him with admiration filling her eyes.

Later That Night......

Fireheart purred approvingly as Ferncloud and Ashfur sat at the gorse tunnel, their ears alert and eyes open. He then noticed Whitestorm sitting outside Bluestar's den, looking troubled. Fireheart walked over towards him and sat down next to him. "Anything wrong?" He asked.

Whitestorm hesitated, letting out a long sigh. "Fireheart, Bluestar is on her last life. She lost a life to Greencough yesterday. We are lucky that Thornclaw treated every cat. But... I dont know if I can bear to see my aunt dead, Fireheart." Whitestorm meowed, confiding in the ginger colored tom.

Fireheart guessed that discussing his bloodlines wasnt exactly easy. Whitestorm suddenly began telling Fireheart a heart-wrenching story.

"My mother, Snowfur, was Bluestar's sister. My father, Thistleclaw, was a very, very ambitious tom. He was blood-thirsty. Snowfur hadnt seen this side of him, only knowing Thistleclaw as a gentle father. Bluestar had seen past this. She was given a prophecy by a Medicine Cat called Goosefeather. He had showed Bluestar a picture of Thistleclaw, his fur oozing goey, sticky blood." Whitestorm meowed, shuddering at the story Bluestar had told him when he was young.

"The forest would have been bathed in blood if Thistleclaw had been made deputy. Bluestar lost two of her kits during a storm, and Sunstar had made her deputy." Whitestorm finished with a thankful sigh. "I had to let some other cat know about that." He meowed.

An agonised wailing sound came from Bluestar's den, and Whitestorm raced in, his eyes wide.

teehee. You guys wont know what it is until my next post!
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:41 am

Coolness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~   If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Spottedleaf Had Lived ~*Part 9*~
Page 1 of 1