Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A newer begining.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

A newer begining. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Sockstar sighed. "Sometimes I wish I hadnt been given the gift of compassion and understanding." She mewed honestly to Rednight. "I cant punish him knowing I myself had been in love once." She meowed, then began to curse at herself. "Besides, Fallenpaw and Hawkwing made the same judgement, why cant he?" She asked Rednight.

Fallenpaw returned to the medicine cats den with some Catmint. The middle of leaf-bare was hardsh when it came to Catmint, and she feared that Sockstar would catch it soon, the way she wasnt eating much.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:47 pm

"Have you got bees in your brain?" Rednight said. "Fallenpaw is a medicine cat and a apprintice, it's agunst the warrior code for apprintices and medicine cats to have loves and its really agaunst the warrior code to have loves in a diffrent clan! Your clan is breaking the warrior code."
Floatfire sighed.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Sockstar shrugged. "So? Plenty of cats have broken the warrior code in the past. For example, my mother went back to her kittypet roots to give birth to me in saftey. I am a full kittypet and proud of it." She mewed, daring to defy Rednight.

Fallenpaw didnt feel guilty after she overheard Rednight, she felt proud of her decision.

Without waiting for a reply from Rednight, Sockstar bounded up onto her den and yowled the Clan call.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:53 pm

"She is much too young! Your letting her distroy her life!" Rednight argued. "Your clan is out of control and your just sitting there like a fat kittypet doing nothing about it! And yes, I said something 'bad' about kittypets, well do you know what? I don't care. I was one too mind you, and I hate it."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Sockstar spat. "Ill have you know I havent eaten in about a week. I would rather feed my dieing Clan than feed myself." She hissed. "Stormpaw, Fallenpaw, step forward." She mewed, flicking her tail irratably.

The she-cat and the tom stepped up and looked up at their leader.

Sockstar looked back down, her eyes softening. "Fallenpaw, you will be Fallenleaf. StarClan honors your skills and your compassion and we honor you as a full medicine cat of SilverClan. Stormpaw, you will be Stormcloud. StarClan honors your bravery and strength and we welcome you as a full warrior of SilverClan." She mewed.

All of my cats except Dewleaf and Tawnykit, who were sleeping, yowled their names.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Rednight yelled. "Only medicine cats can name their apprentices! You are breaking the warrior code! This clan would be better off with a wiser, older cat to be their leader! I am done serving you, you piece of crow-food!" He started cursing loudly.
Floatfire narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Sockstar hissed angrily. "Then get out of this territory now before I attack you myself! I may be young but I am far more wise then you would think. The warrior code doesnt matter anymore!" She spat out loud.

The crowd beneath Sockstar gasped.

Sockstar bounced down. "Jayflight, I am going to highstones. I wish to know if StarClan has abandoned us. You are in charge while I am gone." She meowed angrily, walking towards the entrance.

Fallenleaf dashed behind her mother. "Mother please reconisder. The Warrior Code means alot." She pleaded.

Sockstar shook her head. "No it doesnt, that is why I wish to speak to StarClan myself and alone." She mewed, staring her daughter in the eyes. She dashed away as Feathertail bounced up and left without meeting any cat's eyes. Sockstar was being eaten from the inside out, soon she would catch greencough or die of an even worse death. She couldnt eat without getting sick.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:07 pm

"I'd like to see you try attacking me, you kit!" Rednight yelled and leaped in front of Sockstar. "Your no wiser than a pig if your going to throw the warrior code away like a piece of crow food! C'mon, just try." He hissed, rage filled him.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Sockstar spat angrily and walked around him. "I will not be interupted! StarClan has given me a deadly disease that even the smartest Medicine Cat cant cure! If I cant speak to StarClan then there is no StarClan, they have abandoned me and my warriors to fight for ourselves." She hissed dashing forward at full speed once more.

Fallenleaf looked at Stormcloud and Feathertail with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Rednight gave chase and tackled her. "I have a gift of death, remember the fight with the roughs? I killed five in a row with one swip of my paw and didn't even have a scratch. I can kill you if I want, and I want to."
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Sockstar hissed. "Get out of my territory! Ill die anyways... So go ahead and kill me if you dare! But remember, if StarClan truely exists, I will go there, and I will get my revenge on you, and you wont be able to stop me." She spat in Rednight's red eyes.

Fallenleaf let out a loud caterwaul at the two cats. "Enough! The cat called Rednight is to bring peace!" She yowled angrily, her fur on end.

Stormcloud comforted Fallenleaf with gentle licks.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:22 pm

"I know what the 'After the Silver night peace will araise' means, your distroing the peace with Warclan and even your own clan, I will repear that peace, but you must go before you cause anymore harm." Rednight closed his eyes. "I must, even if I don't want to." He slid out his claws, ready to kill her. "Just tell me when your ready."
Jayflight watched, fear quinched his belly.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Sockstar stared past Rednight at her three kits. "I am proud of you three. You may not be proud of me, though. Remember, your mother has always loved you. I have always loved this Clan. This Clan is my life, this Clan is where me and Chesnutfeather had you kits, I am proud of that descision. Take care, my loved ones. Watch the stars for your father and I." She mewed, looking back at Rednight. She sighed, a peace clouding in her eyes. "I am ready now." She said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Rednight couldn't, he lifted his paw and stepped back. He turned his head away with his eyes closed.
Floatfire sighed with reliefe.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Sockstar got up. "Well, I hope your all happy. I shall go and speak to StarClan now. Jayflight, if I dont come back, I wish you luck with this Clan." She meowed, staring at her kits one more time. Her eyes were clouded with a mixture of pain and sadness. She walked out of camp and coughed something up before muttering darkly to herself and burying it. She walked towards the MoonPool.

Fallenleaf looked at her sister, but her sister had turned away, her ears flattened with shame.

Stormcloud looked up at Fallenleaf. "It will be okay. Sockstar will get better quickly, and even if she doesnt, we have Jayflight to take care of us." He mewed, lickign Feathertail and Fallenleaf behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Rednight's red eyes flashed open. "The cats of darkness will appear shaking others that fear." He said loud enough for everyone to hear. "Sockstar is in danger..."
Darklight, Halfstar, Cherrynose, Robbinstar and Victorstar appeared in front of Sockstar with evilness sparking in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Sockstar hissed angrily. "StarClan has left me! Move now Halfstar and take your patrol with you, I am off to the Moonpool, and your band of rouges will not stop me!" She spat, coughing up something again.

Feathertail and Fallenpaw stared at Jayflight, waiting for orders.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:46 pm

FlashFlight couldn't take it, he pounced on his leader "You have no idea how strong StarClan is!" he spat "You may think you're wise, but you need to wake up to reality!" he hissed as he pinned her down.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:47 pm

"We're not after stopping you," Darklight smiled. "we're after killing you and your clan." The dark cats leaped at Sockstar.
Cherrynose and Robinstar appeared at Silverclan camp. "Hello...fools." They smiled.
Rednight leaped at them.
Jayflight yowled. "Rednight, if I and Sockstar die, you will be the new lea-" He broke off when Cherrynose leaped and killed him.
"No!" Rednight yelled and fought.
More dark cats appeared.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Sockstar spat angrily. "Betrayal in my own Clan!" She hissed, kicking Flashflight off. She yowled and attacked the StarClan cats. "I may not have the trust of my own Clan but I will defend what Chesnutfeather trusted me to when he died!" She spat, attacking Victorstar.

Silvermoon was shaking angrily from StarClan. She stared at Skeeter with pleading eyes and he nodded and yowled for Buttons, Blacktail, Crowpaw, Rabbitpaw and Wolfkit to go and attack the cats with him and his mate. They dashed down and began to fight.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Jayflight joined Starclan, he leaped down and continued fighting.
Chesnutfeather, Iceheart, Mountainstar, Stormwhisker, Patchheart and Onestripe leaped down to fight.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Sockstar bit into Victorstar's throat and jumped off and coughed something up again. 'This definatly isnt my- wait, is that mother?' She thought, staring at the silver she-cat who was fighting some cats alongside Skeeter. She was interupted with a fit of coughing and she fell to the ground, blood dribbling on the ground. She was loosing a life.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Darklight smiled at Scokstar. "You were nothing but a stupid, fat, lame and idiotic kittypet." He spat.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Sockstar didnt move. She was stuck in StarClan looking down on the fight.

Silvermoon spat at Darklight and attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Darklight threw Silvermoon off and shook her by the throat.
Halfstar and Iceheart were fighting. "You stupid cat!" Iceheart spat. "Killing me for no reason...I will get my revange." She attacked Halfstar and killed him.
Cherrynose was fighting with Mountainstar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A newer begining.   A newer begining. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A newer begining.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next