Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
All The Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
All The Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
All The Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
All The Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
All The Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
All The Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
All The Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
All The Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
All The Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

All The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

All The Rules Empty
PostSubject: All The Rules   All The Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Ok, so they're several topics about the rules, so I figured I would just roll them into one.

1.This is a PG-13 rated rpg so mild swearing is allowed but if younger users come please use it wisely.Don't be saying it on every post,on every page.Please try to keep it mild and not severe.

2.Before role playing you have got to make a biography!And normal users are not allowed to accept.I must accept,substitute admins, or moderators must accept first.Dont go putting your bio in the accepted characters forum and expect to get away with it and dont go rping before it being accepted.

3.Don't go asking for a higher rank in a clan if you will not be active because leaders and deputys have to make up when ceremonys will be,accepting new apprentices,and someone mature and responsible,also active.

4.No short words like "u" "kewl" or "k" and stuff like that.People may not understand it and it doesn't hurt to type a full sentence.

5.DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO LIKE PHONE NUMBERS,WHERE YOU LIVE AND ANYTHING LIKE THAT.THAT IS HIGH TREASON AND STARCLAN WILL NOT STAND FOR IT.THAT WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE BANNING OR DELETION.

6.Please rp a little detailed.I am not asking very very descriptive but like how he/she is interacting with the environment and everything around her instead of referring to what your character is just doing.

(Example:*Name of cat* sat there staring blankly at the wall.) Not acceptable
(Example:*Name of cat* smelt the air.It was cool and moist and smelt of fresh dew.The morning sun rays shown threw the branches and shined in *Name of cat*'s eyes making her squint)acceptable Very Happy

7.Always use the warrior code.It is up to your leader what your punishments maybe.Either ejection from the clan or other which I cannot answer.

8.No POWER PLAY!!

9.READ THE OTHER RULES!!!

10.Follow the Rules and Have a Fun Time.

11.No spamming unless in the Off Topic or any topic that allows that.Bumping is allowed but don't make it a daily thing. Double, Triple, Or More posts are annoying,and are rude.Do NOT do them.And no Spam.
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying

12.Any cat can become pregnant except for Apprentices and Kits.Your cat may be mates with other one of your rp cats.They can be of another clan too.But don't pick some random cat and expect them to have kits with you.Pick someone will to have kits.And when you do post in "Kit Central" of what your cats look like,etc....And please have them look somewhat like there parents not some random color like blue or something crazy.

13. No Hacking accounts, here is SilverMoons topic on why it's bad:
1: permanent deletion from this site NO MERCY FOR YOU!

2: The FBI will enter your home by tracking down hacking nuber to your home and arrest you for maybe nine years.

3: They will take your computer and authorize authorities that you have been hacking and not let you buy a computer.

4: deletion from the internet.

14. Do not put these things into a Pm/Post From IceHeart
1. do not say stuff like, "hey sexy momma" I had a guy pm me that and just letting you know that's NOT ok!
2. do not post SPAM (We mods don't really like that)
3. please don't make a topic that says things like, "Looking for a mate" or "Want to have sex" that is NOT ok!!
4. If you make a topic saying "MATE HERE!" they will be locked and/or deleted
5. And no sexual content/drug involved/crime involved!
please follow these, if i see any of these topics that has the things above they will be locked.
Back to top Go down

All The Rules
Page 1 of 1