Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The new start.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The new start. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:46 pm

WarFang appeared beside IceHeart You must believe that she will always be by your side HawkHeart. she said.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Hawkheart sighed as he tried to nuzzle the place in which Iceheart stood.

Emeraldstar rised and padded her way through the clearing."It is time we make our leave."She said flicking her tail to the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 pm

FightingPool stepped up with EmeraldStar.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:12 pm

(Oh Suuuuuure, make a forum with Shadows name. >>)

Iceheart sighed. "It'll be okay, Hawkheart. Don't take your life, if you do you'll end up in Hellclan, you must die honerly."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:14 pm

WarFang looked to IceHeart I wish you weren't in StarClan.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:15 am

(And the forum name wasn't intentional.I went to a title generator and the title Light of Shadow popped up.So I liked it and the other ones were.Girlfriends Love or The Fairy's Magical Adventure XD

Hawkheart skirted his way past his mate's ghost.He low

Emeraldstar looked towards her clan giving them there last orders she probably would give them."Tonight we will lay out Icehearts body and have a vigil.At dawn I want Hawkheart,Onestripe,and if Mountainstar would like to go and bury there mother and mate."
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:36 pm

BattleFury nodded.

All my cats nodded.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Mountainstar hissed. "I'm not going! She wasn't in Stormclan anyway!"

Onestripe gasped at her brother. "You selfish mouse brain!"
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Emeraldstar flicked her ears in disbelief.She sighed at Mountainstar selfish saying and looked to Iceheart's dead body."Then..."She turned to Fightingpool."We will leave bury Iceheart at Moonhigh."She then flicked her eyes to Mountainstar giving him a troubled gaze.

Hawkheart cursed at his son between licks.As he groomed Iceheart's pelt for burial.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:17 pm

FightingPool turned to MountainStar, gave him a evil glace, then, nodded to EmeraldStar.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:57 pm

( i will make the character bio.This is emeraldstars mother.Yeah...you would think would have died by now.She is very fit and still a pretty she-cat even for her age)

A snow white she-cat padded into the clearing,her ribs were showing and her stomach rumbled with hunger.Her ears were pricked when she spotted freshkill.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:50 pm

FightingPool looked at the pretty white She-cat.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Mountainstar hissed. "Watch yourself, Emeraldstar. This is Stormclan terriotory, mind you."

Onestripe ran to Grimrage and cried.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:47 pm

At those words, FightingPool lost her temper badly, she turned to MountainStar No, you can't tell EmeraldStar what to do! Now you can just move aside and let HER tell YOU how to guide a clan, because clearly you can't even lead a mouse into submission! she growled So I would suggest that you keep your little muzzle of yours shut and keep it that way when EmeraldStar is talking. she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:18 am

Mountainstar hissed. "This is MY clan, MY rules and MY terriotory! I'm just letting them stay for AWHILE!"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:53 am

FightingPool snapped If they're going to stay here then you should at the least be nice to them while they do! Instead of what you are doing!
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:57 am

Mountainstar hissed and spat. "DON"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOUR NOT THE LEADER HERE! THEY'RE IN MY TERRITORY AND THEY'RE NOT MY CLAN, SO THERE!"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:09 am

FightingPool growled Well, I'm not in this clan either, and I'm not going to come running back to you when your in trouble, I am never going to help you. she said finally, and walked out of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:18 am

"FINE! You ruffled fur badger!" Mountainstar lifted up his tail and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:20 am

FightingPool took no notice If he can't be strong enough to handle words, then he can go to HellClan for all I care. she said to herself.

WarFang sighed.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:22 am

Iceheart apperied in front of Fightingpool. "Your really going off on your own?" She wispered, her vocie echoed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 am

WarFang appeared with IceHeart.

FightingPool sighed What other choice do I have? it's not like I can just go along with it. she said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:25 am

Iceheart laughed and then wispered. "When Hawkheart and I first met eachother, we hated eachother, but I could feel a burning love for him in my heart. Look inside your heart, Fightingpool, feel the love?"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:27 am

WarFang nodded, not making a sound.

FightingPool closed her eyes Yeah, I do, but It's slowly fading away, then lighting up again, it keeps flickering. she said.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:29 am

Iceheart blinked, "Its compastion, dear one. Follow where it leads you, never act Strong when your really Weak." She flicked a star at Fightingpool and faded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new start.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: