Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
The new start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
The new start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
The new start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
The new start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
The new start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
The new start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
The new start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
The new start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
The new start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The new start.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:12 am

Mountainstream walked into the meadow, it was nice and warm. "This is it, Everyone!" He yowled. "Fightingpool, you are the very first deputy of Stormclan! Also, I will make my trip to the Moonpool right now." He headed off.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:52 pm

FightingPool nodded MoonShadow needs to go with you! she yowled to him.

MoonShadow nodded and caught up with MountainStream.
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Icestorm padded into the new clearing.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:59 pm

FightingPool saw IceStorm and looked to her, thinking.

BlazingNight yowled from a make shift den.

FightingPool ran to BlazingNight and tried to calm her down Shh it's going to be ok she said softly.

BlazingNight was soon licking two little kits.

FightingPool smiled.

MoonShadow came quickly into the den and smiled, he licked his mate and his kits, softness in his eyes.

ShiningPelt smiled You must be proud MoonShadow! he said.

FireFlash purred The first kits of StormClan. he said softly.

(Hey Ice, can WarFang give MountainStar a life?)
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Blazingfury followed his sister into the new camp.He looked around,feeling misguided by his own choices.

Icestorm sat in the clearing.Noticing that the new deputy's gaze of Fightingpool looked to her.It was a look of mistrust as she seemed to be questioning her choice to join Stormclan even though on behalf that her bestfriend was now the leader.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:14 pm

(Sure, war)

Mountainstar made his way into the clearing, there was a tree by the camp. He hoped onto it and yowled. "Let all Cats old enough to catch thier own prey geather around the...Hightree, for a clan meeting."

Blackdust sat down.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:54 pm

FightingPool nodded to IceStorm and went to the High Tree.

WarFang appeared, waiting for the meeting to be over.

ShiningPelt ran up to the High Tree.

FireFlash came padding to the High Tree.

BlazingNight watched from the nursery.

(I'm making the kit's bio)
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Mountainstar looked down and started. "Cats of Stormclan," He begain "We must start building dens, I have found my den in a large hole in the tree, it leads down to a sandy borrow, it must have been an badger set once, the scents stall though, the warriors den is found over there," He pointed with his tail to an cave the layed besides the pond, "Moonshadow, I have found the medicen cat den, its over there," He pointed with he tail to an cave that had many cracks inside. "Nursey, over there," He pointed to a large, wide tree, "Theres another hole inside, like mine. And Apprintices den is over there," he pointed to a other cave. "Now, because theres no apprintices, Fireflash, Shiningpelt, Blazeingnight and Blackdust will collect moss for beding, and Fightingpool and I will hunt." He waited for his clans answer.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:23 pm

FireFlash nodded and went off with BlazingNight and ShiningPelt to get moss.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Mountainstar bekoned Fightingpool to hunt and headed off to the hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:28 pm

FightingPool went over to MountainStar.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Mountainstar lepted at a hawk and killed it, then wiped the earth over it and went for another.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:39 pm

FightingPool pounced on a raven and smiled.

BlackDust watched FightingPool, waiting to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Mountainstar saw Blackdust and hissed. "Go back to work, Mousebrain!"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:44 pm

FightingPool looked at BlackDust I'll help you she purred.

BlackDust put his tail on FightingPool's shoulder and they went off.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:46 pm

"No your not!" Mountainstar spat, "You were ordered to Hunt with me! Your my Mate!"
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:55 pm

FightingPool still had a spark of fire to settle with MountainStar MountainStar, I'm just helping BlackDust. And I'm no ones mate. she said calmly, but knowing and hopping it would sting MountainStar, FightingPool walked off to help BlackDust.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Mountainstar held back a yowl of surprise, he didn't say anything. His crush had rejected him, had she? He meowled a cry and slowly walked off, his heart filled with stings.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:00 pm

FightingPool, feeling a little bad that she had hurt MountainStar, sighed, then she looked at BlackDust and continued to help him.

BlackDust smiled a smile of satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:04 pm

In ten, terrible, minutes, Mountainstar had manged to kill five starlings, two hawks, eleven mouses and one owl. He was hurt the whole time. He carried it all back to the camp, then stopped. Pain and anger rushed through him when he saw Blackdust and Fightingpool together. "I loved her first!" He said a bit to loud to himself.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:07 pm

FightingPool's ears went all the way back as she heard MountainStar's words and she whispered sometimes having Warfang's sharp hearing is not good. she whispered to herself.

BlackDust decided to rage MountainStar more, he put his tail around FightingPool and brought her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Mountainstar went into full rage now, he attacked Blackdust and ripped a claw right off of his pad and scared his eye, muzzle and ear that spat at him and he backed off. "Stay away from my love--Fightingpool..." He had messed up by called Fightingpool his love, he sank away, emberrsed.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:16 pm

BlackDust licked his wounds.

FightingPool stared at MountainStar, not because of his words, but of his actions I think you need to talk to WarFang she said to MountainStar While I go get MoonShadow to care for BlackDust's wounds that you're actions provoked. she said and walked over to MoonShadow.
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 pm

"Its not fair, no warrior or animal will ever steal my--" He broke off and sighed, "Never mind." He walked off to his den to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:21 pm

WarFang appeared in MountainStar's den Wow MountainStar, you really do care about her that much. she said, she beautiful starry figure laying down, it made her look exactly like FightingPool.

FightingPool helped MoonShadow care for BlackDusk's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new start. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new start.   The new start. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new start.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Wild :: Iceclan-Leader WhiteStar :: Iceclan Camp-
Jump to: