Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
CLOUDSTARS LIFE  (What about the prophecy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
CLOUDSTARS LIFE  (What about the prophecy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
CLOUDSTARS LIFE  (What about the prophecy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
CLOUDSTARS LIFE  (What about the prophecy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
CLOUDSTARS LIFE  (What about the prophecy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
CLOUDSTARS LIFE  (What about the prophecy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
CLOUDSTARS LIFE  (What about the prophecy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
CLOUDSTARS LIFE  (What about the prophecy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
CLOUDSTARS LIFE  (What about the prophecy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

CLOUDSTARS LIFE (What about the prophecy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloudstar
Apprentice
Cloudstar

Character sheet
Name: Cloudstar

CLOUDSTARS LIFE  (What about the prophecy) Empty
PostSubject: CLOUDSTARS LIFE (What about the prophecy)   CLOUDSTARS LIFE  (What about the prophecy) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:24 am

WAIT!!!!What about the prophecy??!!! LionHeart Yelled. I-I-I-I-I have to its my clan my clan MY CLAN!!! Cloudstar studdered. IT DOESNT MATTER CLOUDSTAR. LionHeart Said. Yes it does im protecting my clan something u should have done when bloodstar attacked us and killed my mother. Cloudstar raced over the border of river clan and into Thunder Clan Territory.

Well you may think it was an accident but it wasn't. iwanted to get rid of your mother hahahah. LionHeart Mumuerd in his head. Well im The deputy so i guess im in charge while shes gone. Lionheart laughs evily. Thats ok ill go and alert Firestar about your tresspassinfg on there territory.

All cats old enough to hunt please gather around. Fierstar mewed. I have gotten word that a tress passer is on out territory thats all. Firestar Jumped down to meet the hunting patrol.
Back to top Go down

CLOUDSTARS LIFE (What about the prophecy)
Page 1 of 1