Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet
Name: Icy (my WQ forum name =D)

Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Empty
PostSubject: Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering)   Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Chapter 1: New life
----
A rush of wind blew agaust the wall of a abanded caben. Rain poured down and a crash of tunder broke the silents of the night. A small dog walked in the cabin with rain dripping off of her fur. She carried a small boundle in her mouth, a growl sounded and a large wolf walked to the dog. "What is this thing Radlen?" he growled. Radlen wimpered softly putting the boundle down. "I found it, I think it's a kitten." The wolf bit the air in rage. "You stole a human PET?!" he growled in outrage. "Please Sage, let me keep it." Radlen begged. Sage held back but slightly noded. "Fine, but when it's old enough to leave I want you to find a pair of its own kind." Sage growled and stalked off into the rainy night. Radlen wagged her tail in happly and started to lick the boundle. Sage returned with a rabbit, "You might as well name it." He said to Radlen dropping the rabbit on the ground to eat. Radlen nodded and thought before saying. "Icy," "Icy?! What name is Icy?" Sage spat, Radlen didn't reply, she just countinued licking.
----------------------
Chapter 2: Leaving

----

The morning was peaceful and warm, flowers were scattered around the ground. Icy yawned softly and padded to Radlen. "Weres Sage?" she asked, but Radlen wimpered and didn't reply. "Whats wrong?" Icy asked starting to get worried. Radlen said with sadness. "Sage, he's looking for your new home." "What?! I-I don't want to leave! I want to stay with you! and Sage! Radlen I don't want to go!" Icy cried. Sage had returned with a male cat following behind him. "This is Maplestar," Sage said to Radlen, "He is willing to take, Icy to his pack." "CLAN!" Maplestar spat his tail lashing fearsly. Radlen licked Icy one last time before picking her up and giving her to Maplestar. "Take care of her." Radlen pleaded to Maplestar. "I will." Maplestar resured Radlen before taking hold of Icy. "Good bye Icy, I'll miss you, never forget me." "Radlen, no!" Icy tried to break free but couldn't and was taken away. Maplestar set Icy down on a rock and yowled. "Let all cats old enough to hunt geather around the high tree for a clan meeting." As he yowled cats from all diffrent fur colors and markings gathered around. "We have a new member joining us," He announced "She shall be joining Craterfur in the nursey, please welcome, Icekit, into the clan" A ginger she-cat walked to Icekit but stopped in terror. "Dog! She has dog scent on her!" "Not to worry, Craterfur." Maplestar begain telling everyone were Icekit was from. When he finshed yowls of amazment sounded from every side, but only one vocie seemed to speak out the most. "Shes a meracle kit," It said, "To live with dogs and wolves and not be eaten alive. I will be more then happy to be her mentor when shes ready to be a apprintice." Maplestar nodded. "In need she is, Spottedtalon. I belevie you will teach her well when the time comes, but for now its up to Craterfur to keep her alive." Craterfur gently picked up Icekit and when to the nursey. That was the beging of Icekits new life.

Last edited by Iceheart on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering)   Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Awesome Ice!
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

PostSubject: Re: Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering)   Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Very cool begining!I like the idea of a clan cat living among dogs and wolves^^
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering)   Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:08 pm

Chapter 3: Traning

Three moons passed, Icekit was now 6 moons old. She was about to join the other kits in play when a yowl broke out. "Let all cats old enough to hunt thier own prey geather around the high tree for a clan meeting" It was Mayplestar, Icekit sighed and went back to the nursey, only to be picked up by Createrfur. "I'm not old enough to HUNT!" Icekit said at Createrfur. "I know, but its time for your apprinticeship!" Createrfur purred and set her down by the high tree, two more kits joined Icekit. It was Warkit, her best friend, and Longkit, her enemy, Longkit had teased her everyday and had stole her food. "We shall have three new apprintices, Icekit shall be known as Icepaw, her mentor shall be Spottedtalon," Spottedtalon stepped forward and touched noses with Icepaw. "Warkit shall be known as Warpaw, her mentor shall be Brokentooth," Brokentooth, a brown lagre and strong warrior stepped forward and touched noses with Warpaw, "And Longkit shall be known as Longpaw, his mentor shall be Yellowbird," Yellowbird, a tabby stepped forward to touch noses with Longpaw, but Longpaw swung his head around, "I don't want to touch noses with you!" Longpaw spat. Mayplestar shot Longpaw a warning glance, but jumped down and walked away. Spottedtalon nudged Icepaw, "Lets start." He said. "Okay!" Icepaw ran around with Spottedtalon. They came to the training grounds and Spottedtalon crouched. "Lets start fighting, now, when fighting, get low to the ground and leap, lets start." Icepaw crouched and leaped and landed on Spottedtalon pinning him down. Spottedtalon's eyes widened. "You got that from the get-go..." Icepaw smilied, "Yep, I'm pretty strong!"
Back to top Go down
Cloudstar
Apprentice
Cloudstar

Character sheet
Name: Cloudstar

PostSubject: Re: Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering)   Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:09 pm

ITS AWESOME I LUV IT ICY
Back to top Go down
Iceheart
Admin
Iceheart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering)   Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Thank you. ^^

-----------

Chapter 4: The Fight.

Icepaw had caught a bird and was walking over to Warpaw to share it, then she noticed Hawkpaw had caught a mouse and was walking over to Icepaw. "Hey," Hawkpaw said dropping the mouse, "I was going to share my mouse with you, but it looks like you caught something better, I'll put this in the fresh-kill pile." "Wait," Icepaw said, "Would, Would you like to share my bird?" "Sure," Hawkpaw purred. Createrfur was taking care of her newly born kits, Tallkit, Yellowkit and Waterkit. Hawkpaw returned and layed down by Icepaw, they started to eat when Longpaw stepped on thier bird. "Hey!" Hawkpaw and Icepaw shouted, Longpaw hissed. "Why don't you look for another one, Halfblood!" He spat at Icepaw, Icepaw hissed. "Just because Radlen and Sage were diffrent animals dosn't MEAN I'm halfblood! If I were, I'd have a big bushy tail and bark!" Longpaw slashed at Icepaws face, "Back off!" Hawkpaw hissed in rage. Icepaw shook herself and attacked Longpaw. She dug her teeth in his neck, but Longpaw jumped up and sung her over the other side. "Theres no WAY I'm losing to a halfblood!" He hissed. Icepaw got up and attacked again, this time she tore his ear completly off. Longpaw cried in pain and stalked off, "You got lucky this time, Halfblood!" He hissed over his shoulder. Icepaw lashed her tail in pride and got another bird from the fresh-kill pile. "That cat has some nerve," She hissed pointing to Longpaw. Hawkpaw nodded in agreement and took his share.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: The geathering
One moon had passed since her fight with Longpaw. She was going to find Hawkpaw, who had been chosen along with her to the geathering when a owl swooped down from the tree to get a mouse. Icepaw had heard stories about owls and how they stole kits to eat, but Icepaw wasn't scared. She leaped onto the owl and finshed it with a swift bite to the neck. Hawkpaw showed up from the apprintices den and dropped his jaws wide open at the site of the dead owl. "Whoa! No aprrintice had ever caught an owl before!" He exsclamed. A ginger apprintice, Bouncepaw had walked up to Hawkpaw. Icepaw could tell she liked him, but it didn't look as if Hawkpaw liked her back, Icepaw could feel the love for Hawkpaw in her heart, once she was a warrior she could mate with him. Icepaw smilied at the thought of having kits with the handsome apprintice. "Let all cats old enough to hunt geather around the Hightree for a clan meeting" Maplestars old yowl sounded from the tree. Icepaw and Hawkpaw sat close by eachother while Bouncepaw sat by her mentor, Brambleface. "I have grave news," He started, "Flexclaw was found dead by the waters edge," Every cat in the clearing gasped, Flexclaw was the clans deputy, and Hawkpaws mentor. "I say these words in front of Flexclaw so he shall hear and approve my chocie, the new deputy of Twilightclan shall be Emeraldfur." (Starclan, that WAS Emeraldstars old warrior name, right?) All the cats nodded in agreement and congrats were heard from all sides. "Now, three apprintices shall become warriors, Icepaw, Warpaw, Hawkpaw and Longpaw, do you promise to upold the warrior code and fight for your clan with your life?" "I do." Said Icepaw, "I do," Said Hawkpaw, "I do." Came the slightly sour voice from Longpaw, "I do," Warpaw said. "Then by the powers of starclan I give you your warrior names, Icepaw, from this moment one you will be known as Iceheart, Hawkpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Hawkheart, Longpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Longclaws, Warpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Warfang. Starclan honers you for your strangth and corruge and we welcome you to the clan as full warriors." Iceheart heard thier names being ecohed and the cats chanting them. "Now, last of all, before we go to the geathering, theres something I must tell you. Createrfur reported seening Iceheart killing an owl, Iceheart, is this true?" Iceheart begain thinking she had done something wrong, "Y-Yes," She stampered. "Did you feed it to anyone?" Maplestar asked clamly, "No." Came the shacken reply of Iceheart, "Did it have a scar around its eye?" Maplestar asked, "Yes, why? Whats all these questions have to do with me killing it?" Iceheart begain getting mad. "Because, thats the owl Sunleaf said that had eaten death berrys just a moment ago!" Maplestar growled. Sunleaf was the medicen cat. "Depose of that owl right now!" Maplestar growled. Iceheart saw the mock in Longclaws eyes and she wanted to ripped it off, but not at the meeting. She got up and picked up with owl, she threw it onto Cloudclan territory. "I don't care if they get sick," She grumbled to herself.

The clan was heading to the gathering by the time Iceheart got back. She walked along side Warfang. Iceheart gasped and hurt ran through her as she saw Hawkheart sharing words with Longclaws. Why is he talking to that rat when he knows I hate him? She wondered hurtly. Warfang might have seen the hurt in her eyes because she licked Iceheart trying to comfurt her. "Its okay," Warfang meowed to Iceheart, "Maybe he's just.." She broke off when Maplestar and his clan went down to the gathered clans. Cloudclan and Bloodclan. Iceheart saw Creampuff from Cloudclan and walked down to meet her. "Hi Creampuff!" She greeted the Cloudclan deputy. "Hi Icepaw!" Creampuff greeted. "Iceheart," Iceheart currected her softly. "Oh, congrats!" Creampuff purred slightly amused. "Cats of all clans," Halfstar's vocie rang out, Halfstar is the leader of Cloudclan. "I have news of a badger and fox that seem to be allies of eachother, they have lost me a life." Shocked meows rippled through out the cats. "But, thats impossable!" Hissed Longclaws. "Foxs and Bandgers don't become allies!" "Are you calling my leader a lier?" Hissed Creampuff. Longclaws didn't reply, as if to socked to hear her. "Well these two have!" Retorted Halfstar. Bloodstar, of Bloodclan hissed at Halfstar. "Your lieing!" "I am most cerrtenly not!" Hissed Halfstar. Maplestar yowled at the hissing cats. "Do you want Starclan to think bad of us because we're fighting at a truse?" Bloodstar and Halfstar turned away from eachother to look at Maplestar. "I suppose your right, Maplestar. But I'm most cerrtenly am not lieing!" Halfstar spoke. Bloodstar didn't say anything. "Then what else is new in Cloudclan?" Iceheart heard Longclaws hiss. "Nothing of your intress." Halfstar spat. "Twilightclan is very good, we have four new warriors joining us at this gathering, Iceheart, Hawkheart, Warfang and Longclaws." The cat chanted thier names and Maplestar reported the daliy news of the clan. Bloodstar stepped forward. "I'm affraid all is not good in Bloodclan, Three of our kits have deid of greencough. Our medicen cat can not find any good herbs and warriors are suffering of horrnets. Horrnets are everywhere, even in the nursy." "Twilightclan are happy to help you if you would like." Maplestar offered. "My clan dosen't need anything from the likes of you!" Bloodstar spat. "If thats all then I would like to end this geathering." Bloodstar growled. "Fine by me!" Hissed Halfstar and moved out with his clan, Bloodstar did the same and so did Maplestar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROFL, just throwing together random stuff. XD
Back to top Go down
StarClan
Admin
StarClan

Character sheet
Name: Emeraldstar

PostSubject: Re: Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering)   Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:38 pm

No her actual warrior name was Emeraldheart.So it goes from Greeny,Emeraldpaw,Emeraldheart,Emeraldstar^^I love how you get everyone's characters in there.But Twilightstar was still alive at the time.?
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

PostSubject: Re: Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering)   Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Cool! Warpaw (Or Warfang) is in there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering)   Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icehearts life story. (Chapter 4: the fight, Chatper 5: The geathering)
Page 1 of 1