Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Wild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» get fans facebook xj
MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am by Guest

» Spiller Gene By Caffeine A.
MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am by Guest

» Tai Sophia Acupunture Chinese Medicine
MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:29 am by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 3200....
MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 am by Guest

» buy fans on facebook f3
MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 pm by Guest

» Где лучше купить картридж?
MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm by Guest

» pokoje u gruszków
MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» Podskazite kak 4600th scx sew ...
MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am by Guest

» tegan presley hardcore
MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet
Name: Warfang

MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Empty
PostSubject: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:06 pm

MoonShadow appeared from behind the shadow's and went to BlazingNight, he greeted her and then nuzzled her.

BlazingNight purred loudly and nuzzled him back, her black coat shining, and waves of happiness came off of BlazingNight.

MoonShadow sat down and wrapped his tail around BlazingNight I'm sorry I could have come sooner he purred.

BlazingNight nodded understandingly You have a duty to you're clan, I understand completely. she purred and snuggled up to MoonShadow.

MoonShadow purred and licked the top of BlazingNight's black shining head. He looked at her eyes, they danced with starlight, dazzled, he smiled.

BlazingNight looked at MoonShadow's eyes, they danced with reflections of the moon You're name suits you well she purred.

MoonShadow chuckled You're name does as well, you look completely dazzling. he said.

BlazingNight nudged him You're just trying to flatter me. she purred.

MoonShadow nuzzled her Well you do dazzle me. he said.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet
Name: SilverMoon

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:08 pm

(eww mushy corny goey lovesh!!)

Riverkit and Bramblekit were watching from the bushes. They both giggled very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:16 pm

(LOL You did it I don't know how many times! So there!)

MoonShadow nudged BlazingNight up Let's go walk around, I'll teach you how to hunt he said.

BlazingNight smiled and nodded I bet I can catch more then you though she challenged.

MoonShadow smiled slyly We'll see about that! he said and bounded off into the old house and crouched down.

BlazingNight followed and got into a perfect crouch, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:53 pm

(na uh!)

(this is my last resort! XD)

Riverkit and Bramblekit followed quietly and watched.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:09 pm

(Sure it is.......)

MoonShadow smiled.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:10 pm

(its a song by Papa Roach XD tis on meh playlist^^ here ---> http://www.playlist.com/playlist/14031200011)

Riverkit and Bramblekit watched intently.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:15 pm

BlazingNight smiled slyly and nodded to MoonShadow.

MoonShadow smiled slyly as well and BlazingNight and he jumped on the young kits, carefully, as to not hurt them.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Riverkit and Bramblekit squeled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:20 pm

MoonShadow and BlazingNight covered the kit's mouths with their tails I better get going MoonShadow said.

BlazingNight nodded Good luck she purred.

MoonShadow picked the kits up and walked back to camp.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Bramblekit and Riverkit wriggled fiercly. Who was she!? They both demanded in unison.
Back to top Go down
Warfang
Clan Leader
Warfang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:32 pm

BlazingNight had gone in a flash.

MoonShadow didn't answer, he only mumbled, he picked them up and went back to camp.
Back to top Go down
SilverMoon
Super Mod
SilverMoon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Riverkit and Bramblekit kept yowling for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.   MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MoonShadow and BlazingNight's meeting.
Page 1 of 1